• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about ownership on a house

S

Starless

I have a house but the character who owns it, I would like to delete and re make. So, I was wondering can I transfer my house to another char on that acct or will it disappear? Also, would I be able to return the house to the char when I remake them? Just pondering lol...If anyone knows please let me know!! thanks,
Starless :please:

T

Tazar

A house is owned by the account and not the character. Deleting the character would leave the house exactly as it (even the "owner" on the house sign will still show to be the deleted character) and all characters including the newly rebuilt one will still be able to act as "owner".

If you want the house sign to show a different owner's name, then you will have to trade the house to another account and back again.

S

Starless

Thank you =D
I wasn't sure and I didnt want to lose it. hehe