• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about house fall times

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Condemned (inactive account): These houses are condemned due to the inactive status of the account. Once an account is inactive for more then 90 days the house will become condemned. If you have just reactivated your account, you will need to wait a few days while your house resyncs with the housing server. If your house is still labeled as "Condemned" after 24 hours of account activity, then please page a game master for more information.
Is the above still accurate, I only ask because I had to let my account lapse for personal reasons and wont be able to re-activate for roughly a month n a half to two months.

Edit: My account went inactive about 3-4 days ago.

On an un-related note when is stratics gonna fix their database and get everyones accounts back to the way they use to be along with everything else ?

UltimatePower

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is still 90 days. They never changed it to 30 days, and probably wont.

You should be fine.

F

Flora Green

I had an account inactive for 90 days and the house stood for the 3 months. It just fell in August, so the 90 day rule is still in effect.

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had an account inactive for 90 days and the house stood for the 3 months. It just fell in August, so the 90 day rule is still in effect.
I hope so because I'm looking at about a month, month n a half before I can reactivate.

Desperado_SE

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is definitely still 90 days. And to your second question, you have to contact Brekkee, who is one of Stratics higher-ups. She can check top see if your account was actually deleted or not in the screw-up some months ago, and if it wasn't, she can merge the two accounts for you. As for contacting her, that's something I'll leave up to you to figure out how to do, since she is apparently not listed in the Member's List here (just checked) and the redesign of the Stratics main page is just pure crap on finding anything easily like it was before.

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The 90 day timer starts when the account officially ends. For instance you might cancel your account but it still has so many days left on it that are paid for. When those paid for days ends thats when the 90 day timer starts.