• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question About Garden Sheds

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I read they are 4x5 but they look 4x4. Can someone confirm the size? If they are 4 x5 which is the long side?

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Sweet! TY! I got one but haven't transferred it home yet. Trying to pick a spot for it :)
Dont you have one of the expansions to be able to use it? Like the Rustic expansion, that you need to purchase extra from the UO site to use the raised bed?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
No that is the Garden BED.. the Shed is a Vet Reward Item

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I read they are 4x5 but they look 4x4. Can someone confirm the size? If they are 4 x5 which is the long side?
Sorry this was mine fault. I corrected the size to 4x3. The long side is the front.
I placed my Garden Shed's on the roof or inner area of my castle.
upload_2018-2-11_13-10-50.png

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Sorry this was mine fault. I corrected the size to 4x3. The long side is the front.
I placed my Garden Shed's on the roof or inner area of my castle.
View attachment 77398
Mines going on a castle also. I see you did fix it lol. I did some good in my own way :p I built an area for it. But with the reports of people losing their shed when a floor tile dropped I've decided to place it on the original floor. So now I have an outdoor baking area for those hot days :p

baking.jpg