• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about Confidence

A

Azural Kane

What's the min Bushido skill required to cast Confidence 100% of the time? I've heard 55, 60, and 65 from different people, or that 55 is all you really need, etc. Any thoughts on how much you actually need for Confidence? Thanks for any advice/input

C

Connor_Graham

If I remember right, it was at 50 skill that I no longer failed on this spell.

Reinzeld

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let me ask this--was bushido put in at the same time as chivalry (I can't keep all that stuff straight anymore)?

If so, I believe all of the chivalry spells require 50 skill points over the minimum to use @ 100%...so it might hold true for bushido also....

C

Chango Pelon

Chiv was AOS and Bushido was later with SE, but I think Connor had it right.

Reinzeld

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Then definitely disregard my post. My hypothesis has been blown out of the water.