• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Question about bows

Happy Rage

Lore Keeper
Hello all! I have a question about imbuing bows. I want too make a comp bow magical short, and reg bow, both with sc, no -1, balanced, di, and hit light and hit lower defense, I used knuckleheads Imbue calc and it said it all should fit in the 550. But I also heard you have too imbue it twice for no -1. Can anyone help me out? Or if anyone wants too make some gold, make these bows for me?
I'll pay 10m a piece for these bows.
Thank you
Rage

Last edited:

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
well, to get to sc without penalty you will imbue sc-1 and then you have to imbue fc+1. This will take up two imbuing slots on your weapon, so you will have to loose one mod on your bow above.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You might want to make the base item, get that one item to remove DI, then imbue. You can then enhance to put some of the DI back on at the risk of breaking the item, but you won't get high DI. You'll have to choose between having the DI, or having the FC -1 still on there. IS your suit so tight you can't have FC 1 on your jewelry?

Happy Rage

Lore Keeper
Whetstone? I was told about that also. And yes my suit is pretty tight for pvp, everything has too be perfect hahaha

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
yeah. I'd probably go the whetstone route if the FC imbue was more important than the DI; but if the DI is more important, take the FC hit.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
No, removing the DI means you could have SC -1. FC 1 (to counter the -1), balanced, hit lightning and HLD. 5 properties.