• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about Big Fish....

S

Sunrise

A friend ask me the other day if we could find out what is the biggest fish and the smallest fish caught on each shard?

Now of course every fisherman has the story of the one that got away or took 12 hours to get into the boat. then had to beat it with a giant club before the fish finally died so all I ask is this:

What is the biggest fish and smallest fish caught on your shard. Also if you can show proof of it? For example I have my napa valley big fish mounted on my wall at 165 stones. My home is outside of Luna way outside of luna and I will be more than happy to show anyone it..All you got to do is PM me. :D

Now I know there are bigger fish out there mounted so what does the other severs have?

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a Big Fish that is 64 stones caught by my fisherman, granted I think it is on the small side, im not sure the smallest there is possiable

C

Conrad99

Largest any shard is 218. It was posted on the old boards and it is posted on uoguide.

Smallest is a 1lb caught on a Japanese shard.

My highest on Napa is 194 my lowest on Napa is 3,

I think the actual highest on Napa was 200. I am trying to remeber from the old boards.

S

Sunrise

Thank you for that info. Big time. Now I have a bigger fish goal to get :D

Now my next question. What is each shard biggest and smallest fish record someone ever caught? Heck UO stratics can use this for info for the fisherman player :D thank you :D

Now where is me rum bottle and ship key