• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Question about auction safes

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
So I have a question. Can they be rented like vendors can? Or can you friend someone to a house and they get to place an auction safe and use it but nobody else gets to? Just want to learn the rules. Been wondering if a centralized auction hub would be worth it on siege. Like a place people can go and see all the safes (well a bunch) and not just happen to wander upon one that has one or 2 safes in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bearclaw

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
You have to be a co-owner of a house to place an auction safe, however once it's placed, you can be dropped to a friend of the house to manage the auction safe. Only the chr that placed the safe will be able to manage the auction safe. Even the house owner will not be able to manage an auction safe that was placed by someone else.

Having said that, we do have a centralized auction hub in new magincia that currently has 21 auction safes with room for more.

The house is the one that's closest to the NM docks. Let me know if you would like to place one or more auction safes at the NM auction house and I can give you access to the house.

Thanks,

Starcon

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Oh that is sweet. I was wondering why I never saw one. Just didn’t know about it :)

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
You have to be a co-owner of a house to place an auction safe, however once it's placed, you can be dropped to a friend of the house to manage the auction safe. Only the chr that placed the safe will be able to manage the auction safe. Even the house owner will not be able to manage an auction safe that was placed by someone else.

Having said that, we do have a centralized auction hub in new magincia that currently has 21 auction safes with room for more.

The house is the one that's closest to the NM docks. Let me know if you would like to place one or more auction safes at the NM auction house and I can give you access to the house.

Thanks,

Starcon
And yes I would love to place an auction safe there if that’s okay

Bearclaw

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Ok, let me know when you are in game and we can get you set up.

Also, what was your Siege chr name again?

Thanks,

Starcon