• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Question about a container...

E

Emil IsTemp

I found a backpack in some garb by the collector, but instead of the weight limit being 400, its 1600.. is this from a packy?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Totally Illegal bin it quick b4 u get torched.....

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Totally Illegal bin it quick b4 u get torched by the devs .....

And totally the wrong board to post illegal items for sale u numpty.....

E

Emil IsTemp

Im just inquiring to how it came about.. didnt mention anything about selling it that i can recall.. rolleyes:

T

TramMoonWalker

i dont feel its illegal. does anyone remember we can loot 1600 stones available bag from full loaded packy? it was very useful for locked down container, so ive had some.
i guess Emil grabbed prepatch bag. i dont know if theres a way to make it though.

Ramuah

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh this isn't illegal. All you have to do to get a 1600 stone bag is have a packhorse, and then either release him while holding items, or tell him to "drop" and the bag will fall to the ground. I don't remember which it is. But its not a bug or an illegal move.

You can't move the bag once it is in place, and once the bag is empty it will disappear.

E

Emil IsTemp

Oh this isn't illegal. All you have to do to get a 1600 stone bag is have a packhorse, and then either release him while holding items, or tell him to "drop" and the bag will fall to the ground. I don't remember which it is. But its not a bug or an illegal move.

You can't move the bag once it is in place, and once the bag is empty it will disappear.
Well, one of the two turned into a normal 400 stone pack. The other says 1600 no matter what i do with it.. save throwing it away..