• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question #4

B

Bo Riddler

In keeping with the newest patch, soon each of us will not only have to deal with the written word, but most will equip some type of mic and begin to talk to their guildys/partymates with the newest Voice Interface.

This weeks question has to do with that addition.

R

RayneStorm

No because my guild already uses Ventrilo. Why use Blizzards when we already have something that is better? We have seperate channels, can have anyone we give the info to connect, and no newbs! Its all GOOD!

G

Frankly, I'm not really interested in listening to the moronic children that hang around in the General Channel. Why on earth would I actually want to talk to them?

I can see alot of foul language, and worse, unfortunately.

I use Vent to talk to those I'm interested in talking with.