• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question #11 - Topic: Increased Leveling

• Thread starter Bo Riddler
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Bo Riddler

Patch 2.3 brings forth a revision to XP awarded for levels 20-60. Ideally, this should increase leveling speeds along with Blizzards proposed lowering of XP needed to level. With that in mind, here is quesion #11

G

With the level raising to 80 with the next expansion, I do think making it faster and easier to level to 60 is a good thing.

Although, I have to admit to being a bit annoyed at all the characters I raised in levels without the new XP rules. Part of me thinks if I did it the "hard way" everyone else should have to too!

G

I think its a great idea. I remember how frustrated my first year of playing was trying to get to 30 on my hunter that eventually I quit for a year. Came back and now while it's still hard, it's not as bad. But the grinding is just a pain. You can't do anything -decent- till you're over 50 and for me, the grind from 40-60 was the longest and boringist of them all (yes i know boringist is not a word).

Though I do want to hit 40 on my druid this weekend and not wait that way I can level to 60 quicker that way.

Oh well, fun times.

Back to breaking stuff at RL work.

V

VerminOx

I have already noticed a huge difference in the speed in leveling.

I love it

Verm

R

RayneStorm

Trust me, I'll be taking advantage of this on my horde toons...I stopped leveling them just to wait for this.