• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Questain followed by offer of free stuff and things

• Thread starter imported_julilyn
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_julilyn

I decieded to cancel UO. the friends I played with moved on, I have not signed on for over a month and was never that good at it anyway. I have until the end of March.

I never loaded the game onto my new computer, my questian is where can I go to download the game for free so I can go in and give away my stuff. and who wants my stuff? I am in Catskill. if no one here wants anything I will dump at a bank. anyone?

B

Babble

Not me, have fun

But you can download it at the uo.com homepage somewhere.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I will take some newb stuff there...I have a nooblet archer there that needs gear *laughs*

As far as downloading you can do it Here

Or

Here

Sorry to see another player go though...*sniffles*

I

imported_Spiritless

Your first link doesn't work, and your second link is a mirror with, seemingly, a 20 kb/sec download cap.

julilyn, download the client from this link.

G

Sorry to see you go! =(

You never know if you may want to return someday...might want to hold on to a few nice things in the bank, just in case.

I only play Chesapeake at the moment, so I can't use your stuffs, hehe.

Good luck and Safe travels to you! =)

I

imported_Lustig Als'Holle

<blockquote><hr>

I decieded to cancel UO. the friends I played with moved on, I have not signed on for over a month and was never that good at it anyway. I have until the end of March.

I never loaded the game onto my new computer, my questian is where can I go to download the game for free so I can go in and give away my stuff. and who wants my stuff? I am in Catskill. if no one here wants anything I will dump at a bank. anyone?

[/ QUOTE ]

I see others already posted where to download the game, but I just started making some chars on Catsklls, so I might be able to use some stuff. One quick note about the free download though, as it won't let you access your account(s) for free, just get the client for free; if you have gametime left on the account(s), then you'll be fine, but otherwise you can't get into them.

Dean478

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't give your stuff away. I left UO after Age of Shadows destroyed this game. I came back recently to see Kingdom Reborn and the worst thing was trying to get all my veteran rewards etc back.