• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Qu'ellar Von'Sah guild?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there anyone still playing associated with this guild or any guild allied to it? I have the guildstone deed which I'd like to pass on to someone to whom it has significance other than its value as 'a guildstone deed'.

Valura

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Were they the drow guild made up of some of the Naeloth RPers? If so they were a superb bunch of people to play with! Some of my best memories of the game come from Naeloth and the people there.

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's not unknown for them to stop by Swaggers tavern in Vesper now and then but it's pretty rare. One came by a few months back.

Might be worth asking the Governor of Trinsic (whose name I have forgot). DoT had a fair amount of contact with them back in the day.

I'll ask other VTC members as and when I see them around if they've any contact.

If you are unable to get in touch with anyone, then we at VTC would be happy to take it till such a time as we next see one of them around to return it to them. We're hoping to do some sort of RP library/museum in the (hopefully) not too distant future. So it would have a nice home there till we next have any contact with them.

Aryala

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Might be worth asking the Governor of Trinsic (whose name I have forgot). DoT had a fair amount of contact with them back in the day.
That would be me. DoT did indeed have a lot of of contact and I do have many fond memories of the time. If no member of the guild claims the deed then then I would happily put it on display. Feel free to deposit the deed on the city stone in Trinsic or in the mailbox of Rosewood Manor west of Trinsic moongate. Alternatively we can of course meet in game at some point, although it would have to be on the weekend.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks both. I'll hang on to it for a while to see if any VTC members have any news. Then I'll tackle the quandry of whether DoT or VTC would be the best home for it if it proves not possible to return it.