• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Quack Quack Quack

Ariana RiverWind

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
*sends a raven to your home, I've heard of your return. I'm new to these lands but I welcome you back to your estate, Ariana RiverWind*

Blaeke

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:thumbsup: Bravo to the Momo! Welcome back, Ducky Mo!

I knew you couldn't stay away for long. Now don't every leave again! :whip:

I really missed you much quackmeisiter! :hug:

- Ionya/Delilah the Mad (VOTE for DUCKY MOMO! Even if there isn't an Election going on!) :cool:

Blaeke

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who is this Dicky MoFo everyone is talking about :next: Just kidding Hi Ducky.

Dude! I heard you were back. Where are you? Missing you, too... need to buy some good meat from ya!

- Ionya/Delilah the Mad/Neva Moore

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dude! I heard you were back. Where are you? Missing you, too... need to buy some good meat from ya!

- Ionya/Delilah the Mad/Neva Moore
Semi sort of back. The Farmers Market season is winding down, the gardens don't take every waking moment. www.thunder5ranch.com is my website and like everything else needs a good update and can get to the FB page from the home page of the website. Usually around mid November I get back into UO more heavily. Goofing around on origin atm.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*makes note* Ducky Mofo...my new PK name :D
Feel Free to use the Wolfy house to train your Ducky MoFo up :) Porter to it from my main house and I think you are still able to get inside :)

Last edited: