• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PwNt! and Haxz?

I

imported_dukarlo

I think what Destiny is trying to say is "Crap or get off the pot"

B

BlackBetty

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I usually use Sadie (legendary mage/tamer) but have also used Freeza and Noone. Freeza is recently closed and Sadie is currently moved to another shard to see if there is anything worth sticking around for since GL's has become drama queen capitol of all shards due to the player content.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do you post like you know about pvp and have any clue what goes on in Fel. Only time I ever see your char around is at Luna Gate, stop acting like you know anything. Don't like what I said tough. It almost seems as if anytime anyone answers you on here you get so excited someone's actually LISTENING you start posting your stories and garbage. You jump in all the time to pvp threads and posts but are safe from the board warriors because you don't ever die or make mistakes on the battlefield because your NOT there! You think your so perfect and above any critique, just shut up already, you do nothing and wouldn't back up anything you say on here in game ever.

Flame away Wench.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hello, Sweetness. You must have missed where I stated that Sadie isn't on GL's, let alone that I have never hung out at Luna gate anyway. I'm not quite sure where I expressed that I don't make mistakes or that I don't die in pvp. I've checked. I don't know what has loosened your tampon to throw you into a fit, but rest assured that all will be ok.

P.S. There is only one other Sadie that I am aware of and used to always see her on a unicorn. I don't ride a unicorn, sweetcakes. I have been asked on many occassions if I were her and vice versa. Maybe if you took your foot out of your mouth long enough to ask her, you would have already known that.

Signed,
Wenchie

D

Destiny GL

You made it easy. Thanks for helping validate the point I wanted to make. You don't play GL! You don't pvp on GL! So please stop posting like you have a clue about anything. Why post here with your negative comments towards the GL pvpers and guilds, again Just Shut Up. You have been officially discredited and crowned *Drama Queen*
enough said....

B

BlackBetty

Your anger makes me smile and so do your rambling posts.

All my love,

Wenchie

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Out of curiosity, who are your PvP characters?

[/ QUOTE ]

This will be the only time I message you or respond to you from this point forward.

[/ QUOTE ]

And I'm the drama queen? Huge over-reaction to a simple question.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jeez lynk you had a good thing going there and you are messing it up by drawing her out again. I wish she would say that to me.

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

I never implied anything. I stated what I saw over and over again. Don't you have some screen shots to take while dead?

A battle of witts with an unarmed person (you) is only fun for a few moments. You represent EVERYTHING that has helped to destroy this game I once loved.

As much as I have never liked BC, I must say I do feel sorry for them to have to continue to deal with you even after you were kicked. You couldn't just take it like a man and face what you did. Instead you had to try to point the finger at others and stir up a bunch of unneccessary drama. You still can't let it go and continue with the drama and obsessions with BC.

Good Lord! I would have cut you loose a very LONG time ago. You are probably related to that Akasha that came over from LS and caused people to stop logging into Vent because she couldn't shut her pie hole.

[/ QUOTE ]

If that was your attempt at wit you better have someone paint an r on your right shoe and right foot so you can match the symbols.

In case you did not understand what the word means here is the definition pertinent to our conversation

To express an intended meaning through suggestions or inferences.

Here is what you said

<blockquote><hr>

I used to love seeing EDA from TDR running around when doing a spawn and then suddenly, the entire crew of BC shows up to fight and EDA is never touched.

[/ QUOTE ]

In case your comprehension is lacking that sentence implies some connection between eda and bc. Had you said "BC was cooperation with EDA" no implication would exist as that would be a direct statement.

If you don't get it I can get my ten year old to work with you until you do.

L

Luvs2PvP

<blockquote><hr>

You made it easy. Thanks for helping validate the point I wanted to make. You don't play GL! You don't pvp on GL! So please stop posting like you have a clue about anything. Why post here with your negative comments towards the GL pvpers and guilds, again Just Shut Up. You have been officially discredited and crowned *Drama Queen*
enough said....

[/ QUOTE ]

You pvp like you have a clue (running from gate to house and vice versa).
You post like someone invited you into the conversation, kettle meet pot.
You have drama going on nonstop.

Proceed Betty
maybe she'll be quiet for a moment.