• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PwNt! and Haxz?

M

Medicx2x

holding hands haha nice. pwnt needed the help! i guess they figured out dragons can't win everything.

G

Godfather

<blockquote><hr>

holding hands haha nice. pwnt needed the help! i guess they figured out dragons can't win everything.

[/ QUOTE ]

neither does ur speeder.
stop crying

S

sdk

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

not in a million years. we dont need their help to continue pushing your face in the dirt.

L

`Lynk

Well well, if Mr. Hypocrite isn't becoming a "board warrior".

I'd like to set up some time to 1 v 1 you. I think I can fit you into my schedule on Saturday. I'm a busy guy but luckily I can free up 30 seconds of my schedule to put you face down.

I

imported_FDAU

<blockquote><hr>

Well well, if Mr. Hypocrite isn't becoming a "board warrior".

I'd like to set up some time to 1 v 1 you. I think I can fit you into my schedule on Saturday. I'm a busy guy but luckily I can free up 30 seconds of my schedule to put you face down.

[/ QUOTE ]

You talk a good game but yet I still await my pm

L

`Lynk

Well Archer, I don't check stratics at home, only at work because I get bored sometimes. You will have to find me in game. I will be on Saturday around mid-day for an hour or so, not tonight at all.

I would call you out for a fight but I haven't seen you in game in.... ages. I honestly cant even remember the last time I saw you.

G

Lynk is now in the 8th round still trying to throw his useless left jab. Now FDAU is kicking his face in Anderson Silva style.

I

imported_SUNCHICKEN

<blockquote><hr>

Lynk is now in the 8th round still trying to throw his useless left jab. <blockquote><hr>

Not picking sides because i know bth could kill lynk, but jabs win boxing matches.

G

I usually see the haymakers putting people down, ala Floyd Mayweather. (or just hella good combinations)

T

Tylindrel

I am not much of a fan of boxing but sunchicken is right, jabs win boxing rounds. When they decreased the number of rounds it became more important to get hits in for points rather than go for KOs.

And as for your comments about Lynk... at least he is not posting links to a you tube video suggesting some "smackfest" from a few years ago is representative of a UO fight with a dexxer that makes all other dexxers look bad.

I

imported_SUNCHICKEN

Mayweathers jab is key in his landing his killer left hook. The best boxxer ive seen latley that doesnt have a productive jab is Miguel Cotto but his right to the body is unbelivable.

G

That's why I said left jab... :p hehe. Mayweather is nuts. If only hed LEARN MMA

I

imported_SUNCHICKEN

Yea i don know crap about mma, but i do enjoy boxing

G

I want to get a boxed collection of all Mayweathers fights. I really wanted to see his fight with Oscar D, :p Hopefully a rematch!

M

Medicx2x

yeah see when follie knowns hes gonna get his ass beat on a shard of course he's gonna go around looking for more meatsheilds in the game to stand in front of a essence of wind lawlz. follie is all scared cause VIP is coming so why not try and be a Cutter from DB4! and ally the world. lol puss-ies.

oh and this speeder thing? i run vista! tools -_-

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
and that's supposed to mean something?

B

BlackBetty

<blockquote><hr>

Not picking sides because i know bth could kill lynk, but jabs win boxing matches.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only if they land in a well placed spot. *wink*

L

Luvs2PvP

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
and that's supposed to mean something?

[/ QUOTE ]

Still waiting for Medics reply

L

Luvs2PvP

Not into drama believe me, finding peoples excuses for that extreme speed hilarious. Careful, that glass house thing and all Betty

I

imported_FDAU

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah holding hands. Here I am showing one the way back to tram. Get a clue Medic when pwnt wont ally TDR as much as theyve begged because of known attitudes towards cheating what makes you think we'd ally a whole guild of hacks

L

`Lynk

Heres a riddle:

I'm a stealth archer with a balanced bow. I only play this one skilless template that gets random kills when I'm lucky enough to get off 3 armor ignores in a row. I was not able to kill Lynk with this tactic. I off screen when I'm below 3/4 life and I talk smack on the boards.

Who am I?

Pre-written response to Black Betty when she sticks up for her idol: Why? He's a stealth archer for crying out loud.

I

imported_FDAU

<blockquote><hr>

Heres a riddle:

I'm a stealth archer with a balanced bow. I only play this one skilless template that gets random kills when I'm lucky enough to get off 3 armor ignores in a row. I was not able to kill Lynk with this tactic. I off screen when I'm below 3/4 life and I talk smack on the boards.

Who am I?

Pre-written response to Black Betty when she sticks up for her idol: Why? He's a stealth archer for crying out loud.

[/ QUOTE ]

1. I dont have stealth
2. My composite bow is NOT balanced
3. You off screen alot yourself so stop your pancakes
4. Anytime you want to test your little theory feel free to pm me as ive said before. Id love to go a round or two on the roof where you cant run spamming your mini heals.
Hows it feel to be so wrong so many times in one post? Anytime ya want send that pm cupcake.

L

`Lynk

1. I dont have stealth

Ok. Hiding then?

I'm looking at my post.. I don't see where i said you have a "balanced composite". Are you saying you do not have a balanced bow at all?

3. You off screen alot yourself so stop your pancakes

Running in a circle mini healing is a little different than running a straight line 10 screens away.

4. Anytime you want to test your little theory feel free to pm me as ive said before. Id love to go a round or two on the roof where you cant run spamming your mini heals.

We went a round, several actually you refused to stay put. I have better things to do than chase you around fellucca for an hour. It sounds to me like you are offering a duel? Heres how I duel - no pots no specials.. something tells me you can't handle that.

Hows it feel to be so wrong so many times in one post? Anytime ya want send that pm cupcake.

Hows it feel to only play an archer? How about this, as soon as your testicles drop send that PM cupcake, or whenever you make a mage (lol).

B

BlackBetty

<blockquote><hr>

Heres a riddle:

Who am I?

[/ QUOTE ]

My idol? He worships me wayyy more than I worship him, Pumpkin.

If you look above, THAT is where you said he had a balanced bow. Just in case you still can't find it in your own post, I'll help you out and paste it:

<blockquote><hr>

I'm a stealth archer with a balanced bow.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very first line of your "riddle". Maybe you should pay closer attention. He has posted before that a composite is what he uses. As a matter of fact, someone called him out on it because he called it a 'compound bow'.

I have played with Orc/FDAU and have known him for a lot of years. If you believe that defending someone makes them my idol, well, okie dokie, fancy pants.

P.S.
If you don't like archers, then put parry on your mage like the rest of us.
I swear you pancake more than a chick on the rag.

A wink and a smooch for you for winning todays trolling, drama queen contest.

L

`Lynk

If you don't like archers, then put parry on your mage like the rest of us.
I swear you pancake more than a chick on the rag.

It's not that I don't like archers because they are overpowered or too good - because that's not the case. Archers are easy kills. I don't like archers that run every time they get below 3/4 life. Read between the lines, or just read in general instead of picking key words out of my paragraphs and trying to argue.

BTW - it's not pancakes. I just wanted to start up an argument to pass the time. Thanks for helping me through the day. I look forward to reading your reply which I'm sure will take more things that I have written out of context.

I

imported_FDAU

[q]Running in a circle mini healing is a little different than running a straight line 10 screens away[/q]
LMAO those were awful big circles Cindy. I see your trying to dodge the whole confined area thing again. Keep it up chuckels it amuses me.

I

imported_FDAU

Watch Scrubs theres a doc on there that is funnier than [censored]. You'll understand then Sally.

L

`Lynk

Basically, he can't come up with his own funny jokes/sayings so he does a poor job at replicating someone elses.

I

imported_FDAU

Actually i save my original stuff for someone whos worth it. Sadly you dont qualify.

I

imported_FireCrazy

<blockquote><hr>

Watch Scrubs theres a doc on there that is funnier than [censored]. You'll understand then Sally.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dr. Cox FTW!!!

I

imported_Dark Nova

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

If you look above, THAT is where you said he had a balanced bow. Just in case you still can't find it in your own post, I'll help you out and paste it:

<blockquote><hr>

I'm a stealth archer with a balanced bow.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very first line of your "riddle". Maybe you should pay closer attention. He has posted before that a composite is what he uses. As a matter of fact, someone called him out on it because he called it a 'compound bow'.

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Lynk never said it had to be his composite bow all he said was he runs around with a balanced bow which is true. You and FDAU posting go together about as much as Lynk and Medic. It's hard to read 1 post without the other being right there.

B

BlackBetty

Truth is, I would have responded the same way even if it had been someone else besides FDAU.

If I was going to be accused of being "hand-in-hand" with someone, I'm glad it was with FDAU and not a well known cheater, drama queen, man-drama loving, whining, pancakes, moaning, complete waste of hemoglobin.

Your observances as a 'watcher' instead of a 'doer' are noted, even though reading your post did make me throw up in my mouth a little.

B

BlackBetty

Advice noted, Dr. Phil.

I can't believe I wasted all that sarcasm. Lesson learned. Notes made.

*wink*

G

Well now a days it seems like everyone is teaming up with someone . Haxz /Pwnt XV/anyone even if their from other shards, LUB/ktfo/VIP and whoever eles is around attacking BC at the time. and funniest one i seen the other night was on the Skara Docks with TDR Kissing VIP's ass telling them how good they have gotten.

M

Medicx2x

holy [censored] 1216 views must be a good agrument going on here

B

BlackBetty

<blockquote><hr>

Well now a days it seems like everyone is teaming up with someone . Haxz /Pwnt XV/anyone even if their from other shards, LUB/ktfo/VIP and whoever eles is around attacking BC at the time. and funniest one i seen the other night was on the Skara Docks with TDR Kissing VIP's ass telling them how good they have gotten.

[/ QUOTE ]

Darlin', TDR has always been kissing someone in all their years around. Not like that's a news flash. I used to love seeing EDA from TDR running around when doing a spawn and then suddenly, the entire crew of BC shows up to fight and EDA is never touched.

As far as everyone else teaming up, it's just proof of a game gone bad and nothing else to do.

B

BlackBetty

This will be the only time I message you or respond to you from this point forward. I find you to be quite the drama queen and not much fun to 'duel' on these boards because you lack creativity. You behave as though you are related to Malador.

I usually use Sadie (legendary mage/tamer) but have also used Freeza and Noone. Freeza is recently closed and Sadie is currently moved to another shard to see if there is anything worth sticking around for since GL's has become drama queen capitol of all shards due to the player content.

My Sadie account is about to close as well and will be giving my rares to a trusted friend. I miss Shadow on these boards, and he was right LONG ago that this game isn't worth sticking around for any longer.

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Darlin', TDR has always been kissing someone in all their years around. Not like that's a news flash. I used to love seeing EDA from TDR running around when doing a spawn and then suddenly, the entire crew of BC shows up to fight and EDA is never touched.

As far as everyone else teaming up, it's just proof of a game gone bad and nothing else to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO. Are you seriously implying BC ever let EDA have a free ride?

BC got sick of chasing him around, thats it.

B

BlackBetty

I never implied anything. I stated what I saw over and over again. Don't you have some screen shots to take while dead?

A battle of witts with an unarmed person (you) is only fun for a few moments. You represent EVERYTHING that has helped to destroy this game I once loved.

As much as I have never liked BC, I must say I do feel sorry for them to have to continue to deal with you even after you were kicked. You couldn't just take it like a man and face what you did. Instead you had to try to point the finger at others and stir up a bunch of unneccessary drama. You still can't let it go and continue with the drama and obsessions with BC.

Good Lord! I would have cut you loose a very LONG time ago. You are probably related to that Akasha that came over from LS and caused people to stop logging into Vent because she couldn't shut her pie hole.

C

Craklord

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL..This is getting really old TDR allied who? FS! YEA because me and Dirty red/henry thayer joined TDR thats why...Who else did we allie? R*T yea because we had friends in the guild its not TDR,s fault we have friends from other shards.. i know like 4-5 huge guilds from other shards so stop crying already its old...we have been with FS! for years now me ive been friends with FS! first week of AoS....

C

Craklord

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

LAWL..is all that needs to be said about Archers... :p

D

Destiny GL

<blockquote><hr>

I usually use Sadie (legendary mage/tamer) but have also used Freeza and Noone. Freeza is recently closed and Sadie is currently moved to another shard to see if there is anything worth sticking around for since GL's has become drama queen capitol of all shards due to the player content.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do you post like you know about pvp and have any clue what goes on in Fel. Only time I ever see your char around is at Luna Gate, stop acting like you know anything. Don't like what I said tough. It almost seems as if anytime anyone answers you on here you get so excited someone's actually LISTENING you start posting your stories and garbage. You jump in all the time to pvp threads and posts but are safe from the board warriors because you don't ever die or make mistakes on the battlefield because your NOT there! You think your so perfect and above any critique, just shut up already, you do nothing and wouldn't back up anything you say on here in game ever.

Flame away Wench.