• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP Tribunal (EM Event - Sat. June 20th)

X

Xclio

Actually makes sense if they have any intention of getting something done.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually makes sense if they have any intention of getting something done.
It doesn't make any sense as the Fel guild hall is IN GUARD ZONE. Nothing is going to happen there... If you're going to hold a pvp Fel event... you should hold any "tribunals" in Fel also.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not unless there is something special about that area of Brit fel that I don't know about, it was my understanding that there still wasn't any guard zones in fel faction towns. Then again there are certain area(s) in Yew other than the gate that still have a guard zone.

R

Ruffles

Isn't the Counselor's Guild in Serpent's Hold on the Fel side in guard zone? Couldn't it be moved there?

S

Skullcollector

The PVP tribunal does not need to be in fel! This is an opportunity to talk about the fight night event and give our opinions on the matter that’s it. There is NO reason it can’t be held in tram for all we are doing is talking. No red characters need to attend, just bring your blue. If you don’t have a blue…read about it Sunday!

Bringing your red to talk is like bringing your gun to a peace rally...

R

Ruffles

What if someone doesn't have a blue and would like to attend? Does this mean they are excluded from something that pertains to them as well as the rest of us? Serpent's Hold Counselor's Guild is in guard zone. They start trouble, they get guard whacked. I would say this is a pretty good deterrent, wouldn't you?

J

Janis

What if someone doesn't have a blue and would like to attend? Does this mean they are excluded from something that pertains to them as well as the rest of us? Serpent's Hold Counselor's Guild is in guard zone. They start trouble, they get guard whacked. I would say this is a pretty good deterrent, wouldn't you?
Who in their right mind woudln't have atleast 1 blue??? How do you take care of vendors and such??

R

Ruffles

Who in their right mind woudln't have atleast 1 blue??? How do you take care of vendors and such??
Some people play UO to PVP, nuttin' but PVP. That is what they enjoy doing. Some people don't care about vendors and the things that Trammel has to offer. Who is to say they aren't in their "right mind"? They do what they like to do in the game.

S

Skullcollector

Some people play UO to PVP, nuttin' but PVP. That is what they enjoy doing. Some people don't care about vendors and the things that Trammel has to offer. Who is to say they aren't in their "right mind"? They do what they like to do in the game.
In all the years I have played uo I have never met anyone who didn’t have a Blue character. Without a blue character you cannot craft armor, weapons or spell books. You cannot buy items from NPC or vendors. You cannot do the gauntlet to get artifacts, you miss out on every event in tram. You will get 0 new dyes or any of the Tokuno items. I can go on and on about all the things you cannot do without a blue. Here I will list one more thing you cannot do without a blue, that’s attend this pvp tribunal…

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In all the years I have played uo I have never met anyone who didn’t have a Blue character. Without a blue character you cannot craft armor, weapons or spell books. You cannot buy items from NPC or vendors. You cannot do the gauntlet to get artifacts, you miss out on every event in tram. You will get 0 new dyes or any of the Tokuno items. I can go on and on about all the things you cannot do without a blue. Here I will list one more thing you cannot do without a blue, that’s attend this pvp tribunal…
Get your other foot out of Tram and come back to Fel Skull. You're slippin.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh yea, I didn't attend. And I will NOT attend a Fel event that has meetings in Tram to discuss how to operate in Fel... We should just start up fight night at the pits and do it right. Pvp tourney in a house. Does anyone here even remember how fun fight night was besides me and Dor? haha

S

Skullcollector

Oh yea, I didn't attend. And I will NOT attend a Fel event that has meetings in Tram to discuss how to operate in Fel... We should just start up fight night at the pits and do it right. Pvp tourney in a house. Does anyone here even remember how fun fight night was besides me and Dor? haha
If this Tribunal was in fel it would have led to a big fight for scam and cop are factions and the guard zone doesn’t exist ANYWHERE in fel for these groups. There was a lot of crap talking during the tribunal and I am surprised we got anything done. There will be another fight night and we will see how that goes when it gets here. I am skeptical for this is still too much about egos and not enough about just having fun…we will see.

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A lot of people there, a lot of different opinions, All about the PVP house...And what rules
how to handle greifers protections of the non combatants ect...
IMO a article of Battle Rules that all could honorably follow would be something interesting to see...
Perhaps as EM's are following these events, a little award for the defenders of the faith. Statue maker Tool and some EM Lock downs
All around the Battle house would be enough to inspire this...
A Statue of your PVP guy for all to see becuse you had defended the Articles for the good of the Cause....
Shrugs, just a thought...