• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PVP Tournament?

F

ForceDF

Hello there everyone

Ive been asking myself if it wouldnt be nice to have a 1 vs 1 PVP Tourney on DF once again? So ive come up with a few ideas myself.

Ok, so the basic idea is everyone gets a random opponent and has 1 week time to fight one ''best of 3'' fight, it doesnt matter when you fight but you got to finish your fight before the deadline. Ill be watching every fight and might be recording it also and post the videos and results of the fights at the end of the deadline. (i will probably have some helpers for this when im not on, if i hopefully find a few! )

So if i get atleast 16 people it would be very nice already.
It would take about 4 weeks then until the final fight, 1 week per round like mentioned above.

The prizemoney for the 1st would be 100 mio, 2nd 25 mio and everyone in the halffinals get 10 mio.

My question now, is there some interest in that kind of tournament here?
Im happy about any answer, idea or question.

Force [EEK]

F

ForceDF

Thats the spirit, Frarc! :thumbup1:

Since the interest is slowly growing i'll write down the rules now.

While the whole tournament you fight on the same char.
Switching skills with soulstones in the tournament is not allowed.
Everyone who wish to join should post his charname and temp here (exact skills are not needed).
An Icq number or something where i can reach you would be helpful aswell.

You can participate on any chars with a few exceptions:

No Poisoning
No Taming
No Hiding

During the duels the following things are not allowed:

No Pets or any summons
No Disarm/Mortal
No Spell Trigger
No Healstone
No FC 4 Chivalry
No Protection
No Petals
No Pots (except STR and DEX pots to buff stats)
Only 3 Enchanced Apples per fight
Fights will be without mounts/flying and non stop offscreen running

Should anybody not follow the rules, and use one of the skills which are not allowed, will be disqualified.
Should anybody do one of the other prohibited things during the duels, will get 1 warning, in that case your enemy get one point in that ''Best of 3''duel.

I will be present at all duels, looking that everything goes the right way and will be writing down the results.
So call me before you start any fight (my icq is in the profile/PMs work too), if you can reach your opponent without my help, ofc i will be helping peope that dont know each other to help meet.
Still hope to find some helpers for this also, if anybody want to help :)

Also a big thanks to Gabi for sponsoring some of the gold for the prizes :D

Ok thats it, hoping to get more people now.
Dont be shy and try your luck!

F

ForceDF

Witch,

as far as i know many PvPers from Europa got chars on Drachs anyways.
And its not like Drachenfels doesnt have any players. =P
Im still hoping for the best. :D

W

Witchcraft

And who`s active on drachs these days anyways? Last time I fell for the "drachs is active" trick I fought 1 person in 4 days.

F

ForceDF

Most people dont PvP daily, but most of EEK are still lurking here and there, same with D! i think. WIR are many and they are often spawning in fel, some of them like pvping too.
Not sure where the SF guys, and their leader Merion, went. But i guess they are around too somewhere.
I also know many people from Europa still have their chars here, but they hardly log in on Drachenfels these days.

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We are still here ;)
There's just this thing called real life getting in the way all the time.

I'll take part of course, even if the rules are quite tight.