• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

Xgirl

Why would the whole TC disappear ? no more insurance money?
While 3T created .. the fact was TC need to joined with KOV , bcoz they had the even numbers but not OUTNUMBERS !!!
wHo can PVP from TC unless USHER? i cant think of anyone else.
Avenger - > 50 pings or less in Formosa just like a slime.
Baba -> Full of dead body around in Formosa !!
Kiwi + Morrigan - > Don't have to mention as they think Avenger(slime) are the best pvper lol
lol, i'd remember when we first saw av in formosa, he become a cropse in like 10 sec
baba? everytime he saw us then just fly away, unless his ganker guild 3x outnumber us

morrigan? the most funny 7-11 I hv ever meet
She claim that " Sunday Slience SUX" But she never kill him once, like 20 times in the battle sunday got her easily LOL

do you accept

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most of what i know about OPK cheats is common knowledge 99% of which is stuff Pet did when he was bored.

Hrmm, but to the ron's; programs such a Adrenaline, Ninja, Spike and Stump sound familiar?
Adrenaline - yes, it's an old speedhack? We never even d/led it - ask any of our guild. Pet & drac did to prove OPK didn't speedhack - they openely told u when they used it and when they ceased, yet still u guys ramble on.

Ninja - nfi lol

Spike - again wtf hah

Stump - ? i assume is the tree hack thing? well look at all our screenshots, there is lovely pictures of trees everywhere! Besides tree hack doesn't give u infair advantages in the first place.

Elwood, you suck worse than TC ever did, ToC is garbage, u guys have 0 chance against anything without numbers and dismount.

W

Warlord III

Elwood, you suck worse than TC ever did, ToC is garbage, u guys have 0 chance against anything without numbers and dismount.[/QUOTE]

O yeah !! ToC just done rats. I go by myself with my blue and while i was fighting Wishes and Valor for 10 mins... valor ran away and came back with stealth archer. Finally need 3 reds + a grey (Wishes , Erick , WIll & PMS) to Drop me down after dismounted me ^^
Why don't Wishes fight me 1 vs 1 if you called me " dog" on the other day?
But i do realise that you can only casting 1 spell - Strangle , thats all you did @@
Fun Fun :loser:

D

Dain

Only reason i can post the names is cos they have been inactive programs for years lol.

Ninja: Heronimous' favourite prog for a while' no idea how it work but it hides your words when u cast so no one knowsw what you're casting.

Spike: just crashed everyone in the server square you're in. I remember Spike himself was quite a fan of it; along with a number of very special quivers.

Stump/er: Can't remember full name, but i know that's in it. Just turned tree's into tree stumps and made them heaps easier to run through. Which is ******** because tree's spawn in direct lines and there's perfect space to run between the lines unless you hit a gravestone.

E

Elwood

O yeah !! ToC just done rats. I go by myself with my blue and while i was fighting Wishes and Valor for 10 mins... valor ran away and came back with stealth archer. Finally need 3 reds + a grey (Wishes , Erick , WIll & PMS) to Drop me down after dismounted me ^^
Why don't Wishes fight me 1 vs 1 if you called me " dog" on the other day?
But i do realise that you can only casting 1 spell - Strangle , thats all you did @@
Fun Fun :loser:
Once again I wasn't there, no idea what you are talking about. But if you die to a strangle when you pot and have bushido then who is the noob?

E

Elwood

Elwood, you suck worse than TC ever did
I do quite fine considering it's been a bit over 3 months since I have been playing mage in pvp. How long have you been pvping on a mage again ron? Better still, how long have you been playing UO? I think I have asked this question before but you have avoided it. You bagged me constantly for playing a nox dexxer a while back (mainly cos elwood was owning you on your wep skill necros and you would cry a river every time you died - unusual...) so I decide to start playing mage, which I have been quite often, surely you would agree that I have, now I don't expect any credit from you, i'm not that silly, I just think it's hilarious that you vent all your anger toward me because I cut all the **** down that you say and make you look stupid.

You know, I have to apologise to the majority of the others who read this forum when I said a while back that they were too scared to respond to any of your posts. I now realise that the majority of them don't even waste their time with you, some actually feel sorry for you. I on the other hand tend to confront people who talk ****, maybe I should take a leaf out of their book. In fact I will, i'm over playing tit for tat with pimply faced forum warriors like yourselves.Fel free to have the last say, I have better things to do with my time than to respond your rot.
Catch you on the flip side sisters.

W

Warlord III

Once again I wasn't there, no idea what you are talking about. But if you die to a strangle when you pot and have bushido then who is the noob?
LOL .. i don't die by a strangle . I just got ganked lol... thats what i said ^^
ToC never can fight alone - Thatssssssssss what i mean :p

do you accept

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do quite fine considering it's been a bit over 3 months since I have been playing mage in pvp. How long have you been pvping on a mage again ron
- doing quite fine? you use a bandaid running archer... u apply bandaids, then run in a straight line, divine fury, rinse and repeat.

- On a mage u straight line AGAIN, but this time with hp regen until u reach a server line.

Both of these events take place 1v1

You chose to play a dexer, not a mage, because it requires no skill or thought - thus newbies can deal damage that on a mage they couldn't. Your dp spammer didn't "own us", it never killed us 1v1, all it did was disrupt us when we were being ganked because we had 2 handed staff's that didn't allow pot drinking. It's a spam newb template that a toddler could use.

It's funnier you seem to be easier to kill 2 tocers vs 1 because you don't run as much - LOL.

Our whole point on this pvp forum is that:

You need numbers and dismount in order to 'compete' in pvp, now tell me how is this "s hit talking", because it is actually mere fact.

As for those programs dain - hah man i didn't even know that stuff existed, let alone use. I doubt heron used what u said, he wasn't any good, nor did anyone think he was. I think you just didn't watch what he was casting......And on ALL our screenshots there is TREES and a taskbar SHOWING all programs open. Next time think.

I just think it's hilarious that you vent all your anger toward me because I cut all the **** down that you say and make you look stupid
How do u know i have anger? as i said before listen to us in vent, before you make accusations, we aren't falsely polite like the kov peons. I remember when we entered Pet's guild channel with u guys, u cried for him to ban us hah, and half of u morons wouldn't even whisper because u were too afraids - freaks. Then again it was difficult to decipher some of your bogan slang i.e shane and warmongerer - which side of the 'tracks' were u born on?

How do your posts cut me down? Our posts refer to how you guys suck and require numbers to do anything. Can you honestly tell me this isn't the case? All your rambles have no fact, because frankly ToC can't beat us on even terms......likewise u still have ignored our offer of 6 toc mages vs 3 sso.... Oh and on 'personal attacks', your telling me people aren't moronic and stupid when their 'chosen' profession consists of making chicken coops, cleaning toilets etc etc. Or better yet "my purpose is my family" or "cat" etc, please dude, atleast i back my stuff up with facts from what players have said.

On Dain's note maybe i should go download speedhack and teach you all a lesson, it's not like ASH is getting banned. I'll state when im using it on these forums and when i'm not, maybe this will clear up how fast people are on those programs......

D

Dain

Well dang Elwood, way to spoil to good game of chasies.

You're a perceptive one aren't you?

do you accept

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
horrid PvPer, most can attest to that, but I had a great suit and good bows, so therefore I was good
Ah ToC explained, minus the good part

BTW well done ToC last night, not only did u house hide 95% of the night, but u also only killed us with DISMOUNT, you didn't get 1 kill that didn't involve a dismount. Whereas ALL of our KILLS involved u mounted (besides the dismount roaches who are always on foot), as we have NO DISMOUNT MEAT SHIELDS.

Doesn't this say something? I'll let you figure it out....

X

Xgirl

I found it funny when some ppl claim that they are TEAM PLAYER

Example 1
When party A (3ppl) vs party B (5ppl), party A sucess to kill all party B or scare them away, I call this TEAMWORK.

Example 2
When party A (5ppl) vs party B (3ppl), party A manage to "fight" party B whatever the result, party A is just some fuking ganker with 0 honor. Party A call themselves team player, but I call them coward or sucker

Those guilds like TC KOV , now call TOC? whatever, they will never fight with even number, only shows when they outnumber you and proud to say they are "TEAM PLAYER"

Mr. Elwood? Can you proof that Example 1 always happen on you ?
Or ur just a coward in Example 2?

Can you say once again that ur a TEAM PLAYER? LOL

E

Elwood

Most of what i know about OPK cheats is common knowledge 99% of which is stuff Pet did when he was bored.
Seeing first hand the way Pet spent his last few weeks in UO I don't doubt that.

And Elwood, if i honestly cared enough i would go find the post but unfortunately i don't but i believe it something (replying to a post of u accusing us of allying with ohYEAH and Macryrus)...
...You seem to jump at any chance to defend yourself; perhaps u would like to go and find my post yourself?
What post are we talking about? Have I missed something here? What do I need to 'defend' myself for??
I did say that you fight together with other guilds against ToC when it suits you, is that what you mean? Like last night when SSO, 3T and -TT- all teamed up to fight us.

E

Elwood

Party A call themselves team player, but I call them coward or sucker
Mr T is the only person who can get away with using the word 'sucker'. Your not Mr T are you?

Mr. Elwood? Can you proof that Example 1 always happen on you ?
Or ur just a coward in Example 2?
I don't have to 'proof' anything bud, especially not to you :danceb:

Fact.

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
99.99% of the stuff, .01% is probably Drac helping me do it. I invented most of the stuff too... It's shocking how badly UO is programmed when a 15 year old can mess with it.

W

Warlord III

I did say that you fight together with other guilds against ToC when it suits you, is that what you mean? Like last night when SSO, 3T and -TT- all teamed up to fight us.
Alright , Mr server line player ^^
SSO , 3T and TT teamed up when ToC outnumber us 2-3X, how many do we get? 4-5 (Zolo was logon after held offline)? LOL how many you got last night ? 7 + 95% house hide !!! How many times you guys dead?
The fact was,don't Cry what ever how many guild to attacking you guys.That just mean you guys had no Honor to other ppls only. By the way, you guys teamed up MDK :p , and so on you had nightmare from S^R helping you guys also.

T

TC WORSHIPPER

LOL, 3T need to buy uo gold? come on, my acc still have 3 year to go even i stop playing for a year already. Go ask yr great leader avenger " the rl $ u pay for this game enough for a BMW yet? "

Av was playing in formosa a year ago, after hundred times of dieing he then disappeared, killing him really meaningless, just like hunting slime :p

Finally managed to get hold of Av and found out that OPK and his minions are good at spurning out lies ( as usual ).

FYI xgirl , Av has not one time bought gold from anyone ( i mean come'on who believes Av needs to buy gold ?) so i wonder where did u get your info from ... Maybe another lie to make yourself feel better that Av simply owned OPK and your guild ?

As for Av dying hundreds of times in formosa issue .He admit he did have more troubles playing in formosa initially than on Oceania due to the different playstyle ( another reason is his main char wasnt xfered yet ) . But after some time adjusting to formosa , he did owned them again ( ur jap guildmaster begged him to join your guild LOL ) ! He told me he even owned you in duels with his crap archer template on your bushido mage ! Are you that lousy actually ? bwahhahahaha

P.S Av driving a Porsche Cayenne and not a Bmw ! weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

T

TC WORSHIPPER

Alright , Mr server line player ^^
SSO , 3T and TT teamed up when ToC outnumber us 2-3X, how many do we get? 4-5 (Zolo was logon after held offline)? LOL how many you got last night ? 7 + 95% house hide !!! How many times you guys dead?
The fact was,don't Cry what ever how many guild to attacking you guys.That just mean you guys had no Honor to other ppls only. By the way, you guys teamed up MDK :p , and so on you had nightmare from S^R helping you guys also.
Warlord pls do the pvpers a favor . Just shut up . Everyone knows you cant pvp and you are worst than ????? ( cant think of a word to describe your pvp abilities ) . Thx

P.S Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

X

Xgirl

Mr T is the only person who can get away with using the word 'sucker'. Your not Mr T are you?

I don't have to 'proof' anything bud, especially not to you :danceb:
You dont have to proof , hence here is the truth -> yr just a crap ganker with no guts :p

tramhater

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So when are you joining ToC, TOC WORSHIPPER? Bow down to your archer guild leaders newbie.

X

Xgirl

Finally managed to get hold of Av and found out that OPK and his minions are good at spurning out lies ( as usual ).

FYI xgirl , Av has not one time bought gold from anyone ( i mean come'on who believes Av needs to buy gold ?) so i wonder where did u get your info from ... Maybe another lie to make yourself feel better that Av simply owned OPK and your guild ?

As for Av dying hundreds of times in formosa issue .He admit he did have more troubles playing in formosa initially than on Oceania due to the different playstyle ( another reason is his main char wasnt xfered yet ) . But after some time adjusting to formosa , he did owned them again ( ur jap guildmaster begged him to join your guild LOL ) ! He told me he even owned you in duels with his crap archer template on your bushido mage ! Are you that lousy actually ? bwahhahahaha

P.S Av driving a Porsche Cayenne and not a Bmw ! weeeeeeeeeeeeeee
HAHA >good at spurning out lies, the best description for you & yr guild

Av dont need to buy gold? How about 3T buy gold from kiwi? I wounder where did u get yr info from, maybe another lie to make yrself feel better that 3T or just a Xgirl owned you & your guild.
Excuse me, when did tc own 3T once?

regarding Av in formosa, "due to different playstyle" <--bullshiit haha, he can never face to failure, thats why he lies/give excuse time by time. The japanese speak unbelievable crap english, or maybe they just play that joker. Those japanese will never accept a crap archer , they think that template have 0 teamwork, they will never ask a dexxer or archer to join, but Av the stupid went to let them gank several times LOL

About what Av owned me with crap archer template? LOL comeon as everyone know Av is the ppl who can NEVER FACE TO FAILURE, I just let him gain some confidence ( at that moment we hv no problem with tc), not only his archer, he killed my bushido mage with his necro too, bushido mage wow, my bushido mage with all 110 skills, no resistspells, armor resist are 50 70 50 45 70, I died by his cropse strangle nox nox nox nox easily, then he once again get back his confidence LOL!

Go ask Av why he manage to sudden gank xgirl with morrigan but xgril kill them all?
Go ask Av why every battle tc outnumber 3t but still lose?
Go ask Av why cant he hv a ball?

W

Warlord III

Warlord pls do the pvpers a favor . Just shut up . Everyone knows you cant pvp and you are worst than ????? ( cant think of a word to describe your pvp abilities ) . Thx

P.S Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
O yeah , i cannot pvp ^^ .. and so on ? But i dont need 2x outnumbers / dismounter to fight. Name your charater and we pvp in game.
Otherwise you are the one to shut up and hide. Thats all you could do ^^

W

Warlord III

LOL Av not one time bought gold but items ^^. Please prove the fact when did Av owned 3T. More lies and make more stories.

He didn't have more troubles at all , just admit that he dead heaps more. What did he adjusted in formosa? He just put Hidding and Stealth on, Using smoke bomb all the time and dismount someone who were only half HP ^^. Ask him how long he could stay alive on his nerco while field fighting, ROFL. What Av did on his archer - HE STOLE MY UBER BOW AND NEVER RETURN WHILE I WAS IN TC ... thats all. FACE THE TRUTH .. mahaha

E

Elwood

You dont have to proof , hence here is the truth -> yr just a crap ganker with no guts :p
You should change your name to Tgirl... (I don't know why i'm bothering again, you completely missed my first two jokes :dunce:)

K

kiwi

sorry, i can't prove 3T bought gold off me./

Just items ^o^

pwned .

oh and btw, xgirl i've seen av pwn u both times u dueled on formosa.. it was hilarious, u just ran and ran and ran and ran.. then u say things like "OUT OF POTS STOP STOP"

then u die

seriously, it made me laugh!

But the funniest part was when ur wand ran outta charges and u didn't notice.. just kept running trying to use it.. and just died without healing at all ! PANIC!!!!!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

oh and sunday, the amount of times i've seen morrigan pwn u 1v1.. is alot.

LETS MAKE UP STUFF

I PWNED 10 OPK ALL BY MYSELF! EVEN WITH 10 3T CHASING ME!

T

TC WORSHIPPER

About what Av owned me with crap archer template? LOL comeon as everyone know Av is the ppl who can NEVER FACE TO FAILURE, I just let him gain some confidence ( at that moment we hv no problem with tc),

LOL let him have confidence ??? LOL !!! wierdest and lamest excuse

i rest my case ...

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

tramhater

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why did tc use blues only?

Why does Avenger always "leave" when lame templates are nurfed? 4fc? Evasion? Necro? The only time we stayed on screen was when he was 95% + life, you were bleeding and he was not. Other than that he just ran drinking a pot from 2 IPYs and then rinse and repeat. Totally gutless playstyle just like Wist.

I remember killing Usher and Avenger 2 vs 1 when he came back during lame evasion days. It was simply because he didnt have a wand on him and was on a non evasion character. It was funny never seeing him again on any char but a evasioner after that. Its extremely pathetic dieing 2 vs 1. But TC are use to being slaughtered 2 vs 1 in gz quiet a lot.

As for laughing at 3t using wands - lol. You guys abused wands something shocking. None of our elite members ever touched them. I remember killing you in despise Buster when you were wanding. I poisoned you while you armed your wand and you died because your pot macro made your wand heal have a "wait to preform another action" que. So pathetic. How the hell do you die 1 vs 1 with a 50hp healing wand running? I KNOW - TOTALLY CRAPS.

Why did TC all use evasion and blues? Why didn't all of OPK do it?

TOTAL CRAPS.

So when are you joining ToC? It will be a little different play style for you. They use reds, stealthers hide outside, while the rest stay in a house and wait on a mass dismount gank. This all occurs while they outnumber. I think TC can relate to these lame tactics.

SSO now has 4 members - Cookie back. It was funny seeing ToC get absolutely slaughtered gz hugging with more numbers (including 2 dismounters). The only kills ToC got was 1 guard whack on me, and then they dismount ganked Cookie and Ron 2 in gz so those 2 couldn't x heal. Utterly pathetic ToC. PS Elwood you cry about PP being allied with us, well he teamed up with you guys last night..... Although PP didnt have a choice as only 1 was online.

CATTLE!!!!

T

TC WORSHIPPER

I remember killing Usher and Avenger 2 vs 1 when he came back during lame evasion days. It was simply because he didnt have a wand on him and was on a non evasion character. It was funny never seeing him again on any char but a evasioner after that. Its extremely pathetic dieing 2 vs 1. But TC are use to being slaughtered 2 vs 1 in gz quiet a lot.

LOL another lie !

Well i remembered Av slaughtering you like a rat EVERYTIME ! And i mean EVERYTIME ! You should ask yourself who ebolted himself to death and beg Av not to kill him . LOL its you Ron !!!

KUDOS !

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

tramhater

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its funny how only TC believe this. I hold many people way above Avenger in PvP on oceania, that includes other TC members. Usher and Eraser were undoubtably the only TC members with some skill. Usher was by far the best TC, Eraser was a runner but knew how to dump. Avenger was no better than you or Morrigan.

If he was so good he would have killed me.. I was dismounted, pre AOS, and he had 2 healers, + throwing pots vs my gm resist char vs his 5x120 ebayed char. Real good... See previous posts cbfed writing.

I think TC are still set on the fact that when they all had 4fc (like 6 members) vs the rest of oceania (2fc oceania) was skill. IT WASN'T thats why REI, EVILSAINT, and YAMA quit when 4fc was nurfed. Avenger vanished for a while until wands/evasion. Killing someone with 4fc vs 2fc was simple. A quick parablow = dead.

X

Xgirl

LOL let him have confidence ??? LOL !!! wierdest and lamest excuse

i rest my case ...

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
lol, everyone know that, av is the best player only by his mouth. When someone always claim himself the best player and he challegue u for a duel, u know what will happen if u pwn him. Just imagine if I got to duel him seriously, would I use a non-resistspell char +armor that poison resist lower than 40 after cropse skin to VS a necro?

Why ignore my questions? face to the fact loser....
let me remind u again
Go ask av why he manage to sudden gank xgirl with morrigan but xgirl killed them 1v2?
why tc the best pvp guild in ocn but they never hv a win when even number?
why only 4 of 3t can make over 30 tc cropse in star room? how can u guys die 3 times to 4x 300ping player in half hr?????????????
why av afraid to duel the worst player in 3t <- sunday silence?

it is so fuking pathetic when TC outnumber us 2x or 3x times but they still lose....that is what so called the best pvp guild in ocn.

cant imagine u tc pathetic boys keep liying while 300 ping guild -3T can pwn you thousand of time, how pathetic?

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol, everyone know that, av is the best player only by his mouth. When someone always claim himself the best player and he challegue u for a duel, u know what will happen if u pwn him. Just imagine if I got to duel him seriously, would I use a non-resistspell char +armor that poison resist lower than 40 after cropse skin to VS a necro?

Why ignore my questions? face to the fact loser....
let me remind u again
Go ask av why he manage to sudden gank xgirl with morrigan but xgirl killed them 1v2?
why tc the best pvp guild in ocn but they never hv a win when even number?
why only 4 of 3t can make over 30 tc cropse in star room? how can u guys die 3 times to 4x 300ping player in half hr?????????????
why av afraid to duel the worst player in 3t <- sunday silence?

it is so fuking pathetic when TC outnumber us 2x or 3x times but they still lose....that is what so called the best pvp guild in ocn.

cant imagine u tc pathetic boys keep liying while 300 ping guild -3T can pwn you thousand of time, how pathetic?
Why are you arguing about a guild that no longer exists on oceania. its pathetic.

X

Xgirl

Why are you arguing about a guild that no longer exists on oceania. its pathetic.
"Arguing" make up with two parties, If I am "arguing" about a guild that no longer exists, why there are always someppl argue with me?

The guild name changes, but the ppl mostly are the same

Asking such stupid question is pathetic

Fact.

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The day evil ernie got 4fc he beat Ave and Rei 2v1... who were both using 4fc.

Avenger is one of the most cowardly pvpers EVER, he could NOT play a character unless it was extremely overpowered and would REFUSE to duel you unless he had EVERY single advantage.

The facts are, Ave was a money hungry, greedy tard who relied on tactics which required him pressing two buttons or skill that of which a ******** african who has never seen a computer, let alone electricity, could manage.

Heres a list of Ave's tempaltes he played:

1. 4fc mage... most overpowered thing in the history of the game.
2. Evasion mage... LOL IM INVINCIBLE WATCH ME RUN AROUND NERVE STRIKING WOO.
3. WoD/AI archer (<<< i invented that btw), claimed that killing people in 1 hit was skill.
4. Evasion mage take two.
5. Dismount tamer... failed horribly at it too, I killed him when I was dismounted and had a rune beatle on me.

I'm probably missing heaps too.

M

Mijac_Chmon

Xgirl - please go and edit out the swearing in the second last paragraph of your second last post.

Thanks in advance.

(PS - I thought you guys actually knew how to hack out on each other?)

W

Warlord III

I wasnt talking about 3T. was talking about TC
AHh .. correct !! As you knew that also... Just telling the Slave of TC that don't living at the past and imagine that they did own the shard. I am a worst pvper but i don't as sux as them ^^

N

nushpapa

Yes what is up la? ocieana still alive? why not dead yet... im waiting for uo to die so they can maybe start making a new uo!

B

Benny Lava

Yes what is up la? ocieana still alive? why not dead yet... im waiting for uo to die so they can maybe start making a new uo!
so am I :D
would be great if they could rebuild an entire new looking game with the same game mechanics or similar (&*^# KR - give up)

so hard to pry yourself away from 2d though...

i'd be happy with something similar to Diablo III graphics, but im sure having all of sosaria with those sorts of graphics would be fairly intense on a system with 100's of ppl running around maybe 1000's

or maybe aoc graphics + UO features (free place housing, decorations) + SWG crafting + DAOC pvp (rvr)

*drool*

N

nushpapa

WHAT IS UP EX-ROFL FRIENDS LA!!!

Remember you were in the greatest guild Ocieana has ever seen. Never forget that! WE LAUGHED IN THE FACE OF DANGER!!!!

LALALALALALLALALALA

I say Death to UO... bring out a NEW UO... same features, new game engine!

PvDevelopers! Its on biatch!

B

Benny Lava

LA, ROFL FTW! xD

ROFL PREMIER GUILD :D

DEATH TO UO LA, BRING ON THE NEWLA!

HOKUTO MOUNTAIN!!

JediSith

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When is MDK and TOC booting all there trammies from there guilds? Does this mean we are going to see the last of Wishes, Ugg the fist and khan in fel????

I am a newbie but even i can take you... How maybe times have you been saved by other toc and mdk members... If i had a mill for everytime i seen you run i will be richer than all the scripters in UO...

Run Wishes Run
See Wishes Run
Run Wishes Run
Zooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmm see how fast wishes can be...

LOL, i run but you are worse than Ash....

E

Ericge99

So, now that squall is not about, your picking on wishes ... for running?
Mate you ran like a girl from my stealther .. and guess what? You died.:next:
Note: No offence to any females playing.

JediSith

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL... yes i did eric. But you fail to admit that you had you little wolfpack with you... tell me anyone other than the rons or best pvpers that escape a triple to quad attack from team of yours... i had you, eris, unbearable pain and taren jump me when i was attacking the running man...

I don't admit i am the best pvp i am far from it... I use a stealth/arher have no issues with the that template.

I do have an issue when a player leaves his guild mate to be slaughtered and runs off to save his neck.... I've seen wishes do almost as much as Ash running in and out of gz at bmg lol.

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

i miss squirrel, hope he having fun...

T

thenow

Jedi, you've always been a trash talker who speaks through his behind. I remember you trashing wishes at bmg not long ago, so we put u on the spot to 1v1 him. lol, now that was funny, it didnt seem you would accept but when you did, u died very quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.