• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP Thread- Keep your smack talk in here. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lt.Snuggles

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Juvie pls use the UO provided macro for Bow and perform this macro repeatedly one tile away from all cartel members.
and pug...juvie be 1 of my homies i'd never ditch. and if you'd like..after our LVL me and juvie can show you and yourself how to 2v2 ^^ :thumbsup:

Elden of Baja

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I gotta start remembering to take down the names of cartel in our fights.

After every fight its always... "We only had X", THen I say the names in global of at least two more than what they said.

I'll get back to this thread once I remember the names, but I can tell you right now there was more than 5.

Elden of Baja

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Super Ken
Moon Gazer
Spud
Soulless (Dexxer)
Blade
SexxyAngel

Pretty sure there was still more. Still scratching the back of my head.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There were six, we've already counted.

You guys had 6 too, 5 mystics and an archer.

Being on different characters afterwards, whether to go to the bank or to chat on General, isn't a reliable way to gauge numbers at the actual fight.

Elden of Baja

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I only give legitimate names that I see present on the field when I'm taking screenshots. Didn't have screengrab up last night, so didn't get any screenies.

M

MasterP

and pug...juvie be 1 of my homies i'd never ditch. and if you'd like..after our LVL me and juvie can show you and yourself how to 2v2 ^^ :thumbsup:
Yeah lets do it for sure...1 rule tho. NO SMOKE BOMBS LOL!!!! We can put some gold up on it also if you like?

E

Emosocial

Re: Capture the Fort Discussion

i heard that si and cartel are going to join forces so they might win.
What happened babe? Care to give us details on how KR got whupped at the fight?

I look forward to your spin, loser.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Capture the Fort Discussion

i heard that si and cartel are going to join forces so they might win.
That's not what I heard. I heard something quite the opposite.

A temporary truce, but not between Cartel and SI...too bad it didn't work out.

S

Spycam

Im sorry but a gankfest doesn't show good skill for any guild that joined the event. If we rate pvp on ganking then my idea of pvp sure has changed. I'm sure most would agree. I say this topic is dead out of its instability of credit.
:twak:

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You would rather see everyone on all sides split off into 1v1's?

You would rather see everyone decide how many are allowed to participate, and then hold even numbers while the others just sit around?

You can be as biased as you like in your reply, but I'm interested in hearing what your idea of "skill" is at an event that did not call for indidivual PvP skill. I'm also interested in hearing why you so readily discount the amount of organization and communication "skill" that is required in a gankfest event. If your concern is "numbers" then it's already been stated that a temporary truce was offered and agreed upon to fight against the larger force.

As far as I know, I hadn't heard that this was supposed to be a tournament.

S

Spycam

You would rather see everyone on all sides split off into 1v1's?

You would rather see everyone decide how many are allowed to participate, and then hold even numbers while the others just sit around?

You can be as biased as you like in your reply, but I'm interested in hearing what your idea of "skill" is at an event that did not call for indidivual PvP skill. I'm also interested in hearing why you so readily discount the amount of organization and communication "skill" that is required in a gankfest event. If your concern is "numbers" then it's already been stated that a temporary truce was offered and agreed upon to fight against the larger force.

As far as I know, I hadn't heard that this was supposed to be a tournament.
Im going to answer this with a simple answer. . . you ready? ok here we go.
We are currently sitting at our computers looking at the pvp thread thats posted correct? We are viewing the tournament topic in the pvp thread correct? THE PVP THREAD UUU AAAAAA MAGICAL isnt it. Its called the PVP thread for a reason. I was stating my opinion on the gankfest and how it shows no skill in pvp because communication and organization doesnt take skill to tell a group to hit one guy all at once. If the group has issues they may not even be able to understand that little bit of information{ this has happened sadly many of times} One guy leading the commands in a channel out of numbers spamming person by person. What they shouldve done is set up a map location and had flags in many different houses and till that group had their colors on all flags in different locations they would win the tournament. Wouldnt you agree one location is more prone to spammage? Where the individuals in the group can take different locations to acquire a color for thier flag would show good skill of a guild. About ten flags make it a capture the flag event instead of a poison para field spam gankfest? My point has just been made. TY for listening

Oh also to add on please tell me.... you really dont think that organizing a gank is skills right supa? i really hope not. I mean you know it takes way more than that . I have to discredit skill in that ... its just not hard saying commands.... unless that leader is ... um well has issues ... speaking issues ... in which i dont believe he should be leader then.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like that idea, Spycam. Multiple flags really would be more fun and yes, more skillful too.

Send the idea up to Elder EM Seppo. The first event was something of a test run; if there are good ideas or fixes to be had, maybe Elder EM Seppo would be interested in incorporating those ideas.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Another thing: if you really don't think organization and communication are skills, then you're missing out.

Listen to the dead silence in a typical SI vent when a fight's going on, and contrast that with the organized blitz attacks of K^R with Sir Guildies. Even consider the three man crew of C*T with their spot on timing and complimenting templates. CHAD used to run circles around people and dump perfectly with just 2-3 guys too.

There's a world of difference there. A good field leader will trump numbers to a certain degree; discrediting it completely can only show one's own lack of experience.

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
M!S vent is actually quite lively - there are always variations of "crap I'm dead" being said :stretcher:

Edit: Before anyone gets offended - that was a joke. I was mainly talking about myself, anyone who has ever hunted with me knows I'm always coming up with new and creative ways to get myself killed

M

MasterP

Im sorry but a gankfest doesn't show good skill for any guild that joined the event. If we rate pvp on ganking then my idea of pvp sure has changed. I'm sure most would agree. I say this topic is dead out of its instability of credit.
:twak:
You must 1, suck at pvp with out guards or 2, be a stealther. Learn what you speak of before you open your trap.....Your idea of pvp is really messed up. UO pvp has been ganking for years now. However if you would like a lil 1v1 mage vs mage we will be glad to show you a good time.

S

Spycam

I have multiple chars five of which are pvpers. I know what i say is correct yet sadly insults and commented ignorance as you portray in this thread mean nothing to me. Lack of experience is something i do not posses. I stick with communication and organization is something a guild leader must have already.
Its like a given perk. If he doesn't, get yourself a new guild leader. Tis why i don't consider it a skill supa. Its not a skill. Its a given. Its lack of experience on your part stating that it is a skill. You know your guild leader is good when people are all running around messed up and he brings organization. If your guild leader doesn't do this... why fight for someone that lacks the experience? I find it incredibly sad that Master P states to listen to what i speak of before i open up my trap.. and tells me that {ganking has been around forever<< yet this very true}, but then threatens with ill one vs one you <<< sadly destroying any credit on what he was saying prior to that because he even agrees with ok one vs one is skillful ill 1 vs 1 duel you. Contradiction is a form of what?? yes you guessed it... Lack of education! CONGRATS :scholar::loser:

M

MasterP

I have multiple chars five of which are pvpers. I know what i say is correct yet sadly insults and commented ignorance as you portray in this thread mean nothing to me. Lack of experience is something i do not posses. I stick with communication and organization is something a guild leader must have already.
Its like a given perk. If he doesn't, get yourself a new guild leader. Tis why i don't consider it a skill supa. Its not a skill. Its a given. Its lack of experience on your part stating that it is a skill. You know your guild leader is good when people are all running around messed up and he brings organization. If your guild leader doesn't do this... why fight for someone that lacks the experience? I find it incredibly sad that Master P states to listen to what i speak of before i open up my trap.. and tells me that {ganking has been around forever<< yet this very true}, but then threatens with ill one vs one you <<< sadly destroying any credit on what he was saying prior to that because he even agrees with ok one vs one is skillful ill 1 vs 1 duel you. Contradiction is a form of what?? yes you guessed it... Lack of education! CONGRATS :scholar::loser:
Im sorry all I got out of this was how bad you are at UO. I hear KR is picking up trash maybe join then a learn a little. Then maybe you can get a shot at a real guild.

You sound like one of the crybaby's that someone brings in and then I kick because your annoy the whole guild. If you would like a group fight im sure we can set up a little something like 2 or 3 of my mates vs 4 or 5 of yours and have some fun?

S

Spycam

Im sorry all I got out of this was how bad you are at UO. I hear KR is picking up trash maybe join then a learn a little.
Maybe Join then a learn a little < Master P Quote>. Pardon me but your lack of education one has to be noted as poor. Second when did this become about challenging who to what. You don't like what I'm saying? Well to bad first amendment. It was made to protect those who want to speak their mind not those who spam shut up to everyone. Must be your self defense mechanism... similar to what a two year old typically does in its terrible two age.. . ( Spams the word NO NO NO ) then again what can I expect from someone who can't even perform a proper sentence. Regardless lets get back on subject. As I was saying before! Try not to interrupt this time brain child (sarcasm to Master P) I loved the idea of the event. I loved the idea of doing it. I just would have done it differently is all. Point Made! Thank you next subject.

C

Capt.E

Whassup? I don't understand half of the above stuff??? I must have not played enough lately. Was there a grammer bomb that went off in stratics or what? It seems coherent thought is pretty limited in various postings all over the place.

Anyway, have a great day folks. Baja start PVP'in more dangit!

Oh and cartel suxxors!!!! <reason for this being in PVP thread.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You don't like what I'm saying? Well to bad first amendment. It was made to protect those who want to speak their mind not those who spam shut up to everyone. Must be your self defense mechanism... similar to what a two year old typically does in its terrible two age.. . ( Spams the word NO NO NO ) then again what can I expect from someone who can't even perform a proper sentence. Regardless lets get back on subject. As I was saying before! Try not to interrupt this time brain child (sarcasm to Master P) I loved the idea of the event. I loved the idea of doing it. I just would have done it differently is all. Point Made! Thank you next subject.
Two things I would like to point out:

1. The First Amendment does not apply to a private forum. It's a Right that protects citizens from Government actions. When you're totally bored some day take a few minutes to read it to get the details.:coco:.. I know...I know..
If you do read it PM me and give me the correct reason why it doesn't apply!

2. Yes, it's the PvP thread which is more lax in regards to the RoC but please stay away from attacking and/or insulting the person behind the pixels.

Thank you.

*steps down*

R

Rosscoe

Spycam, I'd like to break down your post for the comprehension impaired:

Maybe Join then a learn a little < Master P Quote>.
I'll admit, you lost me here already.

Pardon me but your lack of education one has to be noted as poor.
While you're on the subject of this, I have struggled to even understand 1/2 of what you were saying in this post. Your spelling and punctuation is sub par for someone even remotely trolling another on education.

Perhaps back to the WoW forums with the leet English Majors across the world?

Second when did this become about challenging who to what.
This forum is wide open for opinions, accusations, and so on. I wasn't aware that you were God's gift yourself in denying us the opportunity in "questioning thy greatness".

You don't like what I'm saying? Well to bad first amendment. It was made to protect those who want to speak their mind not those who spam shut up to everyone.
This again made no sense. Sorry. All I can gather out of this is the ramblings of an upset person over pixels. You seem to want to talk all day and not allow anyone else to, which is quite contradictory.

Must be your self defense mechanism... similar to what a two year old typically does in its terrible two age.. . ( Spams the word NO NO NO )
Try not responding to your own questions here. You've mustered up all this hype and anger over someone and continue to make little sense.

then again what can I expect from someone who can't even perform a proper sentence.
Really? Pot, let me introduce you to kettle!

Regardless lets get back on subject.
I'm still trying to gather what it exactly is...but go on.

As I was saying before!
Yeah? Still working on that part.

Try not to interrupt this time brain child (sarcasm to Master P)
You really need to get over yourself here. Were you talking 3rd person as well?

I loved the idea of the event. I loved the idea of doing it. I just would have done it differently is all.
IMO, all you needed to do was say just that. Instead you've humiliated yourself by your own irony.

Point Made!
Mmkay?

Thank you next subject.
I guess I had to get the last word in. I await your "educated" reply.

P

Pauldarian

Pardon me but your lack of education one has to be noted as poor.

You stated that to him twice to him. He may have a lack of education, but then maybe we could call him PvP Savant.

My issue with you, spycam is that you refuse to tell us who you are. And yet a moron like myself just uses my real birth name, that's so unqiue I can be looked up rather easy.
Mend the fence

who are you?

P

Pauldarian

I guess I had to get the last word in. I await your "educated" reply.
I got the last word in.

In short, he is saying that he dislikes bullys.

And that these people are opressing him.

But I suppose that is my uneducated, I've only had 5 years of psych reply

SpiderBall81

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
^ in the past week i posted some colorful comments in this PVP thread which were removed due to the fact they were not PVP related... Why has the past 2-4 posts not been deleted? this is a pvp thread, not a grammar and comprehension thread? hypocrites

Oh and one more thing...MasterP/Juvie/Mystical(wanna be black rappin wigger).. Epic Fat Facial Hair Pig Nose Failure <----pvp related trust me, he fights with himself in the mirror everyday LOL

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Posters who refuse to follow the stated requests from staff have forced this thread to cease.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Personal Attacks and Trash Talking on General Chat

I wanted to get a feel from Baja folks about whether the level of trash talk from the PvP oriented guilds is either too much or acceptable. I would be surprised if some felt like the level of trash talk is too little.

Obviously, this is a highly subjective issue and there are bound to be people who disagree with others. I'd like to encourage comments, but please keep them topic-related and stray away from flaming. Thread will be locked if it gets out of hand. If possible, I'd like to keep this to actual Baja folks, who are most directly affected by what goes on in the General Chat.

I'd also like to encourage comments on what constitutes a personal attack. To me, a "personal" attack is any insult that references the player behind the character and is not game-related in any way.

It has been brought to my attention, however, that some validly feel that personal attacks can be viewed as any sort of insult, even comments disguised as congratulatory, meant to subject others to feelings of derision.

Any and all useful comments will go some way towards making Baja a better shard for all, I hope.

L

LynneOfMagincia

Re: Personal Attacks and Trash Talking on General Chat

My own opinion is that there is a difference between trash talk and personal attacks.. If you keep it to a minimum of "Your template needs work dude." Then it's one thing. That's banter and friendly fire. Personal attacks to me, are discussing the person behind the character, like their family, their financial situation etc. That's when it stops being a game and starts being romper room. If you have to resort to a personal attack, and even the rp'ers are capable of this, then its time to back away from the computer and get a life.

Some will say it can turn into a personal attack quickly. Yes, it can. That's why you keep an eye on the line and the GM's reign in their people. This is after all your job. You put yourself in charge so actually do something about it. Do no just sit there and egg it on or complain. On many other shards the chain of complaint is simple. You take an issue to your Gm and let them deal with their counterpart on the other side. Very much like a Landlord/Tenant system.

The opinion of just don't say anything at all, personally defeats the purpose of PVP. Let's add in the fact that you'll never stop it completely. So it seems to me just limiting and keeping an eye on it is a better option. Besides... when you forbid someone from saying or doing something: That's when they want it more.

O

Orphan

Trash talk serves one purpose to me... Infuriating a person into acting in an illogically and/or irrational manner that results with them coming out of guardzone or a house to fight.

I'll do anything to get a good fight. I don't care what it takes, nor how it makes me look.

*shrugs*

A Zombie

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran

LynneOfMagincia;2088624 The opinion of just don't say anything at all said:
LOL that's me. I never say a word in pvp, lose or well, lose. Personally I don't mind being told that my pvp skills are less than stellar, cuz hell it's true. In fact they are less than mediocre, I just don't care

I find if I keep my mouth shut I don't open myself up to personal attacks, and lets face it this ain't real life and don't mean squat in "the big picture"

Lt.Snuggles

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Trash talk serves one purpose to me... Infuriating a person into acting in an illogically and/or irrational manner that results with them coming out of guardzone or a house to fight.

I'll do anything to get a good fight. I don't care what it takes, nor how it makes me look.

*shrugs*
Shut up.

O

Orphan

I see that the Baja community has a very outspoken view on this subject... It's good to have an opinion, or even to express one's opinion regarding a matter.

...Oh wait.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter

i say give pvp their own channel We should not all have to be subject to all the foul langauge

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

[OOC: I like the show to be perfectly honest, hehe. AND peeps put up with my Gen Chat RP nonsense so fair is fair. No censorship is honored in my eyes, as long as it is fun! *winks*]

Well stated, Lynne! Thank you.

My own opinion is that there is a difference between trash talk and personal attacks.. If you keep it to a minimum of "Your template needs work dude." Then it's one thing. That's banter and friendly fire. Personal attacks to me, are discussing the person behind the character, like their family, their financial situation etc. That's when it stops being a game and starts being romper room. If you have to resort to a personal attack, and even the rp'ers are capable of this, then its time to back away from the computer and get a life.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

*rolls up sleeves and removes a post*

I can (safely?) assume y'all aren't on the greatest terms but usually that sort of talk is left to PMs.

Do be careful.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I see that the Baja community has a very outspoken view on this subject... It's good to have an opinion, or even to express one's opinion regarding a matter.

...Oh wait.
I never expected much of a response from SI on this thread. They are far more cautious and have their own forums as well as their own way of addressing issues like this. Furthermore, they think of me as a one-man PR machine and will consider this thread to be one of my traps. That's fine.

Cartel is thinking of adhering to the agreement made 2 days ago regardless of SI participation. Behavioral changes start at home.

Personal attacks are almost always out of the question anyways. But SI and Cartel differ on what constitutes a "personal attack". In fact, I was surprised to find out that even my own Cartel guildmates consider statements like "you're horrible at PvP" to be a "personal attack" and not PvP banter.

In fact, quite frankly, the biggest antagonists of what I consider to be "personal attacks" are not usually Cartel anyways. Many Cartel members, myself included, know personal things about the folks they PvP against but never reference that information. I think the whole shard generally shies away from actual personal attacks.

The biggest exceptions are, of course, players such as Totem Pole/Constipation, Nookie, Eat the Dirt, and Hazmat. They would reference actual personal information in an effort to get under others' skin.

So the question now becomes: If we are to institute a policy against personal attacks, where does one draw the line between it and trash talk?

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

i say give pvp their own channel We should not all have to be subject to all the foul langauge
This raises an interesting topic as well.

For all intents and purposes, PvP talk could have been shifted to another channel from its very inception. Only takes one person to make another channel, and for others to jump in.

I'm actually all for it. But I don't know how to gather enough support for that. Any ideas would be terrific.

I believe the reasons that PvPers want to stay in the General channel are these:

1. They want attention.

2. It's more convenient to talk with the rest of the shard.

3. It's also the most effective way to broadcast messages to opposing parties or the shard.

Although there is no one to negotiate with, it would be terrific if PvPers could get their own channel and say whatever they wanted. And I do mean absolutely anything. This would give the PvPers who crave that sort of interaction an outlet and an incentive to be in a different channel.

Those who don't like it can move back into the General channel.

Bryelle Vaughn

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

So the question now becomes: If we are to institute a policy against personal attacks, where does one draw the line between it and trash talk?
What about a policy of: If it doesn't have anything to do with what happened in that moment.. at that time.. then it doesn't need to be said? Of course this brings up an issue with those who will comment on a pvp issue from two weeks ago....

Also, taking Cookie Monster as an example. If its about how Cookie pays the bills, who helps, or any of his family members, then it really doesn't need to be said. Who he's dating, whose house he stayed at last night or anything of that nature has no place in the conversation. (Thank you for letting me use you as an example)

Finally, I wouldn't mind a PVP chat channel. The issue here being exactly that, you would have to switch back and forth for cross pollination of information. And there are those of us who like (Like Noble and myself .. ) listening to the comments. There HAVE been considerate comments made as well. I have watched Cartel give a kudo's to SI on several occasions. And I myself.. have given kudo's when I die, if I think the killer deserved it.

M

MasterP

I say if you dont like the foul language then maybe turn on your context filter or STFU about it. We are not talking to you. We dont cry when your talking about trammie stuff......SO IF YOU DONT LIKE IT....Maybe leave chat or add the "Pvpers" to the ignore options.

As for the Trash talk and persona attacks....A personal attack is when you find out something about someone in real life and try to twist it to belittle that person. SI has does this to people and C has done it back. The personal attacks should be left out of it.

However the fact that SI try's to act like a pvp guild and plays 98% blue non factions chars and only fights near G zone. This is not trash talk, however a fact. Now when we tell you how bad you are so you come away from G zone so we can kill you is trash talk. With out it SI wouldn't leave the G zone. Trash talk is that. If it wasnt true then why would it bother you?
So how about put in the effort to learn pvp and become good and it wouldnt happen? How about stop being cowardly over a game when your non factions and stop being scared to loose 4k insurance. Then you would earn respect and people wouldnt trash talk you.

If you see we do not talk smack to Edge, Bella, Air, and a few others. Thats because they have earned respect.

ToniFierce

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I have mixed opinions on this.

On one hand, I love hearing other guilds drama. :love:

On the other, plenty of times my guild has been on the receiving end of trash talk and it's not always things like "you suck." It goes a little deeper than that.

I have a thick skin about trash talk for the most part, and I'll give it back to a degree, but I hope I've never said anything in PUBLIC that has offended anyone.

Two examples that were said to me recently:

1) All M!S must die.

okay does he mean IRL? yeesh, I certainly don't wish real life death on anyone :p

2) I had my grammar corrected.

does this imply that I am uneducated or just plain stupid? lol

Bottom line is, I don't care enough. It just depends on how the person seeing what you type takes it.

If you are the trash talker, keep in mind that you are typing this in public for all to see. You may be humiliating someone (which I suppose is the point), so think about how you would feel if it was said to you before you type it.

If you are on the receiving end, you can either let it bother you, ignore it or add to it if you wish. Turn off general chat, turn on your filters and remember what you learned in kindergarten: Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.

Cyanide_Mage

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

The biggest exceptions are, of course, players such as Totem Pole/Constipation, Nookie, Eat the Dirt, and Hazmat.

I take offense to being lump into this group! When I talk smack it is for a purpose to rial up my opponents and make them make unwise decisions, not cause i'm always in ghost form and raging cause all I do is donate gold :) You can't compare mah gameplay tactics to theirs!

I leave you with this ken!

M

Marcus Aurelius

You don't even want to know how many names I've been called ... most of them personal attacks on me IRL .. I have never understood why people do this and I always try to confront the person who is doing the attacking (no matter which side its on) I suck @ pvp (no secret) and am under constant attack from enmys and Alliance memebers.. Does it bother me ? yup . Most of these people have no idea what my life is like or has been like, just as I dont theirs. I have and probably will continue to make comments that refer DIRECTLY to a persons charachter, but to my knowledge , I don't attack peoples RL.. I could , but I don't .
thanks

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I correct grammar because it just bothers me to see it. I hope I haven't offended anyone into thinking that I'm using it as a form of trash talk...because to me, that's pretty weak level trash talk anyways.

Also, because I'm a huge troll.

ToniFierce

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I correct grammar because it just bothers me to see it. I hope I haven't offended anyone into thinking that I'm using it as a form of trash talk...because to me, that's pretty weak level trash talk anyways.

Yes, you are :p I hope I didn't offend you! hahaha

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I take offense to being lump into this group! When I talk smack it is for a purpose to rial up my opponents and make them make unwise decisions, not cause i'm always in ghost form and raging cause all I do is donate gold :) You can't compare mah gameplay tactics to theirs!
Actually, someone pointed out PwnStar as part of the group too. To my knowledge, he doesn't reference personal information. He does trash talk A LOT.

O

Orphan

We had one... The moderators then brought it upon themselves to close it.

O

Orphan

Grammar:
The difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.