• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP thread. Keep it in here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dont recall u ever kill me punk and i called u out like 5 times and u would show?? scared poor lil fella fear da wabbit!!
I kinda remember that a little different, like the 10+ kills I got at a spawn you were doing with 5 others... 6 on 1... I can kill you all at will. So you have one guy who can heal semi effectively? Good for you. HAHA

C

Coragin

Im sorry I had to reply to this just to point out obvious lies. Or, the fact that someone cannot add correctly.

July 2003 = Joined Date

If it were July NOW it would still only be 7 years, which is three years off from your obvious far cry of "10 years". As it stands right now, you have only been around for, ummmmm 6 years and 8 months.

You are 3 years and 4 months shy of your 10 years boast. But hey, in 4 months it will be 7 years!!

And in the end who cares how long you have been posting?

Attachments

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im sorry I had to reply to this just to point out obvious lies. Or, the fact that someone cannot add correctly.

July 2003 = Joined Date

If it were July NOW it would still only be 7 years, which is three years off from your obvious far cry of "10 years". As it stands right now, you have only been around for, ummmmm 6 years and 8 months.

You are 3 years and 4 months shy of your 10 years boast. But hey, in 4 months it will be 7 years!!

And in the end who cares how long you have been posting?
Actually, Since you HAVENT been around that long, the forums crashed and lost all info, including when people originally joined the stratics community. 2003 was when this happened and we all had to re-register. But in the end, it wasnt lies, or math problems. It's just the fact that you're a little undereducated about something that you tried to but into. Good day :)

C

Coragin

Actually, Since you HAVENT been around that long, the forums crashed and lost all info, including when people originally joined the stratics community. 2003 was when this happened and we all had to re-register. But in the end, it wasnt lies, or math problems. It's just the fact that you're a little undereducated about something that you tried to but into. Good day :)
Actually I have been around longer than most of you, just forgot my old username/pass so registered a new one in 03. Or I guess I could say I have always been here but the crash caused me to re-register too. ;)

Who is the undereducated one now? :p

nyah nyah :p :p :p

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do not know much about that. What I do know...
Santa 4tl.
One picture out of all the times your girls died tonight, and you ran and left your team to die... and you have the nerve to post the ONE kill you got? You should be embarassed if you were smart. haha

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pfft we fought all night man, I only take pictures of people with big mouths. Not all of us take 100s of screen shots of bodys they come across, with no gold. Plus I accually have to push buttons when I play and cant just chase people taking screenshots.

Remember your the stelther that invested 200+ skill points into hiding from fights, Im the bush dexxer that invested 200+ points in making people hide from me.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pfft we fought all night man, I only take pictures of people with big mouths. Not all of us take 100s of screen shots of bodys they come across, with no gold. Plus I accually have to push buttons when I play and cant just chase people taking screenshots.

Remember your the stelther that invested 200+ skill points into hiding from fights, Im the bush dexxer that invested 200+ points in making people hide from me.
You mean healing and evading till all your guildmates are dead and then running till you can get in your house and log? Yea impressive! You have had more numbers consistently and all of you die but you... imagine that... then you run and hide. The only keys you hit are specials and create food. I wonder why you do that? Noob. I play a mage, do you? You're a 3 button wonder. As in wonder why you play, you're horrible.

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Durr, Killing noobs makes me a hungy man. Nothing wrong with a mid pvp snack.

What would you like me to do after my guildmates die? Dissmount, take my armour off and sit naked at the gate?

I would like to say the fights have been a lot of fun. Its good to be able to find some action on this shard again.

S

shadow14

WELL IF UR GLAD THE SHARD IS PVPin AGAIN GET OFF THIS DAMN FORUM AND COME PVP DAMIT!

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stussy is right. I was a lot of things before I was Pan Arcane in 2002. There is record of that on the thief forum actually. I also scripted the first Trivia bot on Stratics IRC for Gilthas, the #ultima-online founder. I am relevant in every stage of Ultima Online's history. However we're not talking about the past, we're talking about the present. And in the present Balinor is a talentless stealther just like Santa Claws, whilst I father them both by process of elimination. :lol:

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL TALKING BOUT SL ALLYING THE SHARD???? U GUYS CAME IN RAIDED US THEN BROUGHT IN A BUNCH OF BLUES!!!!! XMG LOLZ FIGURES NOW TELL ME WHO IS THE ZERG!
I figured you'd delete this, I went ahead and saved the picture for you. Cheers.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Balinor, why do you even play when you dont really do anything for yourself?

It's funny that you say about people like Atl being 3 button wonders and etc, when you arent even talented enough to press those 3 buttons yourself, you need help doing even those simple tasks.

You sir, are worthless.

S

shadow14

believe it or not i give it up to atl!!! best dexxer ive seen in awhile!

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
believe it or not i give it up to atl!!! best dexxer ive seen in awhile!
Psst, don't listen to Stussy, he wouldn't know a good pvper if it smacked him in the face. Which it usually does when his smoke bomb macro doesn't work. And ATL isn't even NEAR the best dexer. He has evade/pots/healing. So what? Being a tank doesn't make you good. He's just trying to cover up his inability to actually fight with 10 forms of healing. HAHAH

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Excellent job!

Thanks to Multani, Joe Dirt, Jimmy No Nose, Fluffy Rabbit, and others too numerous for me to remember everyone. Your experience and help greatly appreciated. If I missed you, just know TKO thanks you.

We have had a great time!

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, well, we didn't do a very good job of collapsing defenses and getting everyone out did we?

Point well taken and already under review.

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Psst, don't listen to Stussy, he wouldn't know a good pvper if it smacked him in the face. Which it usually does when his smoke bomb macro doesn't work. And ATL isn't even NEAR the best dexer. He has evade/pots/healing. So what? Being a tank doesn't make you good. He's just trying to cover up his inability to actually fight with 10 forms of healing. HAHAH
Jealousy is not becoming my friend.

Thx for all the props guys!

Multani

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jealousy is not becoming my friend.

Thx for all the props guys!
atleast ATL has the balls to make himself a target instead of stealthing around trying to snag an easy kill.

Balinor you are just trying to deflect the attention away from the fact that your a stealther and you are now trying to cover up your inability to actually fight without being invisable 99% of the battle.

UOMaddog

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fun harry tonight guys!! No trash talking from me, just wanted a fun fight and that it was! Hope we can do it again sometime.

P.S. I love how there were only 3 true guilds there, but each guild has like 6 different tags lol

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
atleast ATL has the balls to make himself a target instead of stealthing around trying to snag an easy kill.

Balinor you are just trying to deflect the attention away from the fact that your a stealther and you are now trying to cover up your inability to actually fight without being invisable 99% of the battle.
Kinda funny considering I was on my mage at the harry last night 90 percent of the time where we were owning you with half the numbers. By the way, how many times did you get statted again? haha

S

shadow14

AND THE NOOBS JUST KEEP COMING!!!!!!!! HOW MANY GUILDS U VERBALLY ALLIED TO NOW COM!!!!!

E

Eyes of Origin

Am I missing something or are you trying to say CoM, allied or not shouldnt work together?
The point is to kill orange, not red or blue (unless of course oranges are no where present or unless you're a moron who enjoys killing same faction with the oranges)
Also, why are you complaining again? You work with SL whenever possible.

S

shadow14

ROFL actually SL has gotten most of my points and ive been ganked by SL and COM so dont give me that load of ****!!! u guys were saying that we joined the zerg when we joined SL!!!! U guys already outnumber us! but if u think u need more members with ur verbal allinaces!! TKO XMG MEAT go for it in the end i will still stand on top!

S

shadow14

oh and for ur information all those MEAT guys arnt COM they were on **** ant blues!!!!!!!!! neither is XMG but u all work together try again noob!

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh and for ur information all those MEAT guys arnt COM they were on **** ant blues!!!!!!!!! neither is XMG but u all work together try again noob!
Not like it matters, I can kill all of XMG and MEAT by myself. I have. :) By the way, how'd that work out for you girls allying MEAT again? I like your scrolls. Thanks for the Rikky. We were fighting 4 on 8 or 10 for a while there. Then the tables mysteriously turned. heh Gotta love UO pvp. Poor ATL. After all that trash talkin he did I almost feel sorry for how far down his throat his foot got shoved. Almost. haha

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I AM THE OCEAN
If he'd only realize we dismount him cause he's a healing parry noob. And we usually only focus on him when he's the last one standing cause he's no good. heh He just chases me around blindly while I kill his friends. It's funny. haha

E

Eyes of Origin

Wait, who's working with MEAT? Shouldnt be anyone in FFBz or F3AR...

As for XMG/TKO.. same guild minus the part some are faction, some arent, they're CoM, so yeah if SL or MiN are around, we're working with them.

As I said, only morons work against their own faction when oranges are around.

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If he'd only realize we dismount him cause he's a healing parry noob. And we usually only focus on him when he's the last one standing cause he's no good. heh He just chases me around blindly while I kill his friends. It's funny. haha
Eww is that really how you see it? You tried to fight me at the gate and I am 100% sure now that you will never kill me 1v1.

More like I flag you and you start running from Brit to Jelhom, This is not something to brag about on stratics Bal.

Fact is I get ganked because ima champ, poor players band togeather to beat someone they have no chance aginst 1v1. Nothing new to me, im used to getting ganked its just most people who depend on ganks dont brag like they are good.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Eww is that really how you see it? You tried to fight me at the gate and I am 100% sure now that you will never kill me 1v1.

More like I flag you and you start running from Brit to Jelhom, This is not something to brag about on stratics Bal.

Fact is I get ganked because ima champ, poor players band togeather to beat someone they have no chance aginst 1v1. Nothing new to me, im used to getting ganked its just most people who depend on ganks dont brag like they are good.
HAHAHAHHAHA He said he's a champ. HAHAHHAHAHAH How many times have you died in the last week? Running is not a skill big guy. Thought I'd tell ya that. Help out the fellow player. Tell Crylander I said hi and thanks for his silver. Oh yea, thanks for yours too. And your Rikktor and scrolls.

[ ] Not owned
[x] Atl owned

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Risk vs Reward noob, I will stick around and fight 3v1 sometimes I die sometimes I kill one and the other two run/stealth off. I get ganked a lot... meh I am a very popular target on every shard I play. Maybe I should put stealth and ninja on and llama form the second someone hits me. I have died once 1v1 on this shard and it was b/c I lost a blood oath fight.

I should have recorded your "attempt" to fight me 1v1, I was embarrassed for you. :(

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So xoxo (balinor) talks all this crap about how everyone hides from him. So, I call him out at luna to come fight me at yew.

Here of course is what happens.

Balinor didnt even get the killshot his dismounter did. I guess since you took my fight you owe me some gold. I'd say having someone gank constitutes losing sir.

You're damn horrible on a mage too by the way.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Offer stands.. Ill duel Balinor for 50 mil. Mage vs Mage. No potions 1 hand spellbook 1 hand latern. We can get someone like a Origin moderator or EM to be broker. I am done with the excuses. Put up, or shut up.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So xoxo (balinor) talks all this crap about how everyone hides from him. So, I call him out at luna to come fight me at yew.
You're damn horrible on a mage too by the way.
I called you out. You drank a pot. You got ganked. No pots in duels son. End result: Stuffy dead. Again. Cry me a river. Nothing you say will change that fact. Besides, I showed up on my mage, you showed up on a bush dexer, you didn't get on foot, you didn't wait for a wall of stone, you attacked. That's not a duel. That's pvp. It's nice you're posting pictures of you dying so I don't have to. Thanks. Did you girls see his hide macro going off on his BUSH DEXER? That's funny right there. heh

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I called you out. You drank a pot. You got ganked. No pots in duels son. End result: Stuffy dead. Again. Cry me a river. Nothing you say will change that fact. Besides, I showed up on my mage, you showed up on a bush dexer, you didn't get on foot, you didn't wait for a wall of stone, you attacked. That's not a duel. That's pvp. It's nice you're posting pictures of you dying so I don't have to. Thanks. Did you girls see his hide macro going off on his BUSH DEXER? That's funny right there. heh
It's funny that YOU CALLED ME OUT? I was at luna, you were talking **** about how you are so great and how nobody ever fights you. I said you want to fight right now? You said ok. I said what characters you want to do this on. You said Whatever you like, I said.. Fine lets go. I headed to yew.

EVEN if i did chug a potion which i didnt (and you said you had screenshots to prove me wrong, prove it mr screenshot) i was ganked long before i could have even tried to chug a potion.

Here's exactly how the fight started.. You came through the gate you ran up and stood there.. I moved up.. waited for you to say or do something.. you didnt so I attacked you. I half lifed you, you ran around trying to get spells off but couldnt even get 1 off because you were bleeding and your timing is horrible. Boom Dismount.. Mortal. I had apples, but for some reason my control h was set to hiding from a default macro setup from a stealth character, instead of my apples like I have on my other characters, so I didnt even get to chug 1 potion even post-gank starting.

Then you start talking **** when I died, because Obviously without an apple you cannot heal when mortaled, other then the confidence that does minimal healing.

You're a joke, you're bad. Like I said, dodge my duel request because if you do take it, I will totally embarass you on a mage, and take your 50 mil to boot.

You're a ganker, you're a trash talker, and you are horrible on a mage.

And now you're going to bring your tamer (which we've been waiting on for how long now?) News flash, nobody is scared of you. You're a non factor who cannot do anything unless the odds are in your favor.

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds about right.

No Flagging: Check
Talked a lot of trash: Check
Not able to back up said trash: Check
Called in noobs to gank a 1v1: Check

Yup sounds like every fight I have had with Bal too.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're a ganker, you're a trash talker, and you are horrible on a mage.
If you're going to sweet talk me, kiss me first. Sheesh. Having said all that, I've killed you and your girlfriend above this post tons of times. No matter how it happened, it happened. So either I'm better than you, or I'm more intelligent than you. Either way, it's a good place to be. haha

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
MEAT is doing late late, and early morning spawns. This has been a public service announcement. I return you to your regularly scheduled F3AR/FFBz smackdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.