• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP thread. Keep it in here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eyes of Origin

lol yes balinor play the 2 yr old kid .. when Atl revived this thread, I was hoping it would be without your presence, so much for hoping.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol yes balinor play the 2 yr old kid .. when Atl revived this thread, I was hoping it would be without your presence, so much for hoping.
This thread sat dormant for years until I revived it. ATL had nothing to do with it. Maybe I'll come back and do it again, post more pictures of your girlfriend ATL dead. :)

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was looking to get Santa or someone intresting with that troll. I dont want to argue the same old crap with you Bal, I have been back on Origin for a while now and you have never once fought me 1v1 moreover anytime I split you off you run and run and run... and run. You guys will get a kill on me when you have the numbers to gank, nothing to be proud of IMO. Everyone on Origin knows me and you and most have fought us both, when you pretend like you can hang with my stuff it just makes you look silly.

PS. Keep tagging along behind me Bal, I love dogs.

PSS. Hai Morgs!

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was looking to get Santa or someone intresting with that troll. I dont want to argue the same old crap with you Bal, I have been back on Origin for a while now and you have never once fought me 1v1 moreover anytime I split you off you run and run and run... and run. You guys will get a kill on me when you have the numbers to gank, nothing to be proud of IMO. Everyone on Origin knows me and you and most have fought us both, when you pretend like you can hang with my stuff it just makes you look silly.

PS. Keep tagging along behind me Bal, I love dogs.

PSS. Hai Morgs!
K well um, just keep donating silver and punkte and we'll still be friends. Noob. Say what you like, every time, and I do mean EVERY TIME, you show your face and flag on someone, you're dead. You can cry how it's done all you like. Makes no difference to me. You're mistaking me for someone who cares what people think/say. Stop making that horrible mistake.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WELL WELL WELL the thread lives........ It's to bad SL owns origin. I mean you guys really try and gang up and fight us. We can not even get fights unless were chasing PWND into there house or guards zone.

I do see ATL a few times a week but he is in stat so fast we can't really talk bc I have no spirit speak.

IR stone came back where he left off 0o0o0o0o0o0o. Sorry Ir you were never any good nor will be

FFBZ is dead and I guess we should be sorry for running them off shard

:gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun:

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only reason you guys ever get a kill on any .exe is because we are not afarid to fight 1v1, 2v1, 3v1, 4v1. Unlike you guys we dont sit in our gate house or Luna because we dont have enough to gank. Untill you guys grow a pair and not rely on numbers you will never improve. :<

IR would rock you 1v1 on any of your chars.

I have not been playing, its summer time in the great white north and thats a big deal around here.

E

Eyes of Origin

lol you didnt run anyone off shard Santa... we're all busy with other things right now... but to save myself from the griefing, I wont say what we've all been up to.

D

Dr.Thompson

hey Girls, i want to come back and im all by myself. anyone want to help a noob remember how to suck at pvp and let him join there guild?????

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guess you let the other 6 people get off screen before you took the pic

ROFL..... You constantly live in stat but you might kill one of us 1/100 tries

GOOD JOB

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol you didnt run anyone off shard Santa... we're all busy with other things right now... but to save myself from the griefing, I wont say what we've all been up to.
We ran your drama to another shard. Thanks for playing :grouphug:

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We ran your drama to another shard. Thanks for playing :grouphug:
We got tired of playing a game where nobody would fight us. You didnt run us off anything, other then to new games. Simply because we got tired of paying to watch you guys hide from us.

S

shadow14

ok we did a harry lol and yet u guys still out playing on ur boats????

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok we did a harry lol and yet u guys still out playing on ur boats????
You did nothing of the kind unless it was at 3am when no one cares. :) By the way, how would you like me to make your gimplate of the moment and come show you how it's done? Oh, I already am. :) You already can't stop me, and on that gimplate, you'll hate me even more. GOOD TIMES, GOOD TIMES. haha

red sky

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey, Epyon, are you the original Shadow, as in Zul the Crazed or just someone with Shadow for stratics name. Also, good job on that fight, I have to admit that players do get lucky every now and then.

T

TrustMeInc

HAHAHA Are you serious? There's not a character in UO that could lag out for THREE MINUTES and live to a mongbat. I can kill any character with the lagged in 30 seconds. You're assuming you're the only one lagging. I have been lagged all week too.
Bal why you hiding on Orgin. Found you!

S

SUPRsalad

Ask yourselves:

'Why did they create multiple shards (aside from obvious geographic/connection issues) in the first place?'

When you realize the answer, ask yourselves:

'Why the **** do I still play on this server?'

M

Michael Wolf

Jeeze, what happened here? Not a single post in 7 months? No one Killing each other on Origin anymore?

R

Rand Al

do ppl play this still i have noticed all shards are dead but atl why doesn't the west coast do what the east did and the big guilds put one char on one of the central west cost servers like pac or origin then you all may get fights i my self don't play often any more well at all really but just a suggestion...

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do people actually mage duel still? I figured that was completely dead with all the gimp templates.. Or by mage duel does that mean whatever the flavor of the month template is?

E

Eyes of Origin

pretty sure with the upcoming changes, pure mage duels will have their way of making a comeback

Multani

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess I am overlooking something but from what I read increased SDI really doesn't inspire me to start dueling, infact kind of has the opposite effect :pancakes:

E

Eyes of Origin

for you maybe.. for others its more of a reason to run a pure mage template again, which has inturn lead to discussions regarding how popular it could be to run pure mage duels again. This is what I've been hearing, thats all.

R

Rand Al

Yeah the pure mage templates are going to get big again. I dont think they will be brought to dungeon fights so much because a hailstorm or wither will be better in chokes regardless.
dunno about that 3-4 pure mages with 40 sdi looks like a everyone get fs up and target bob insta kill lol repeat tell other guild is dead this change is going to kill the solo players even more cause a guild can just go fs fs fs!

greenwolf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
even though this thread is basically dead and i hadn't seen anyone comment on it. I'd just like to point out that look at his screen shot, and on his taskbar the dude has 4 uo clients running with cheat-engine. wtf is all i gotta say, uo wont let you open more than two clients anyway(Enhanced and Classic). And still multi-boxing is against the rules anyway that was even posted on the main site. lets not even get into cheat-engine i mean of course your going to win even if they run cause you can catch up with them, no problem with them fancy speed hacks. *cough* third party programs *cough* again against the rules, such a shame when you have to cheat to win..... :(

Z

zarkov

Hi..i'm new to origin...i'm trying to create a thief/pvp char...and can use some advice on a template....that works....any help would be appreciated..ty

M

Michael Wolf

even though this thread is basically dead and i hadn't seen anyone comment on it. I'd just like to point out that look at his screen shot, and on his taskbar the dude has 4 uo clients running with cheat-engine. wtf is all i gotta say, uo wont let you open more than two clients anyway(Enhanced and Classic). And still multi-boxing is against the rules anyway that was even posted on the main site. lets not even get into cheat-engine i mean of course your going to win even if they run cause you can catch up with them, no problem with them fancy speed hacks. *cough* third party programs *cough* again against the rules, such a shame when you have to cheat to win..... :(
They gave up on running mulitple clients years ago when Windows started letting you "Run As" a different user (Windows 2000). Doesn't take a 3rd party app to do that.

Not to say people don't cheat or use other 3rd party apps... And yes it is a shame that people have to cheat at a game but multiple clients isn't cheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.