• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

**PVP THREAD** Keep all pvp talk in this thread!!

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok Baja PvPer's I found this idea on another shards forums and think it may help here. I decided this was the best way to work this all out so there were not so many locked threads on the forum.

However you need to read the rules stated below and follow them to a "T", or this thread will be removed as well.

OK, so we've been having a chat to some PvPers who were worried that PvP doesn't get a fair go on these boards. As a result, the moderators have agreed to allow this thread to be stickied so it can serve as the home for PvP talk on this board. Contrary to what many believe, we understand that PvP is an important part of UO and we're willing to work with you guys as long as you are willing to work with us.

We will allow smack talk (moreso than normal threads that would likely have been locked on the forum), however, please do not get carried away with it.

Now, this thread is aimed to give the 'PvPers' who wish to discuss PvP topics and smack talk a place to do so.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DO NOT mention anything to do with hacking, non approved third party software, accusations of people using them, exploits & scams. You will get a nice 24 hour ban from this forum if you want to try your luck. This is the only warning you will get.

Avoiding the censor filters and personal attacks will also get a post removed and a warning. Repeated infractions will lead to 24hr bans.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Examples on the Difference between Personal Attacks and Game Smack Talk:

# Personal Attacks : Personal insults to get them annoyed and provoking them to attack you, such as "Your a fat housey"
# Game Smack Talk: Smack talk is putting ones opinions out as to how bad they are and how they cannot pvp or duel; such as "Your shocking on a mage so you can only play overpowered templates."
(Thanks to Petrify for the original penning of these two examples.)

Please note:

# This is your place to talk about PvP. Any other threads started outside of this one will be Moderated as harshly as all other threads. Best thing is to keep all PvP talk in here.
# Understand the difference between this thread and normal threads. Just cause you can talk smack in here, doesn't mean you can go to normal threads and do the same to non-PvPers there.

One last thing you should know about the forums here:

# If one post gets removed, ALL posts linked to that via replies will also get moved. This means you may come here to see your post removed when it was not offensive. This means you replied to a post that was removed and so yours went as well. It's the mechanics of the board so just be mindful of where you answer. Posting to the first post (this one) is a smarter thing to do.

And lastly: If you can't handle the smack talk, don't come into this thread .

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The replies that were moved were attached to $Kaylun$'s and he decided to start off with an accusation. If you read the above post you will see the rules for this thread. And to a degree the RoC does still apply here. I am trying very hard to meet the PvP community half way. I have nothing against anyone on this board but I do have a job to do and will continue to do said job. Now keep the personal attacks and accusations out and we'll get along nicely. Other wise, This thread will be gone and I will continue to have to lock threads.

G

kaylun you dont even have the right to be in fel...i mean gosh dude..you die lvl to a guy named printer...

$

$Kaylun$

hey.. look man! your the one who got owned.. i dont even remeber who this was, but it was funny..

G

LOL UNCOOL dude we are done rofl..i cant believe you did that roflmao

I

imported_SuperKen

Interesting.

Thanks for all the hard work, Oriana. Whether or not this thread has a future, and whether or not some of the more vocal players (including those in my guild) will be able to keep themselves under control remains to be seen.

But the effort is appreciated! Best wishes to a thread devoted to an area of the game that is both influential and fun, and deserves to be seen/heard in a positive light.

$

$Kaylun$

and you sk... Mr. SuperKen... seriously ubernoobusroflmfaocopter.. YOU DA MAN!

I

imported_Gwen_of_Ravens

Hah..

There is something vaguely familiar about that picture... ROFL

That was a funny moment lol.

Gwen

P

Printer

It's pretty darn despicable when a pvp guild decides to take time out for raid on non-pvpers trying to do a player run event in Felluca.

MIKE can cry about "us vs shard" all night long but in this case I wouldn't show any sympathy.

G

Especially when they gave their word ahead of time to not attack.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well despite all that it was a good time, I even got a bit of a taste of PvP and kinda liked it. No promises I'll go red or anything, but I might have to tag along in Fel more.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
This thread has been Re-stickied at the request of the Baja pvp community. Everything the original post says still applies. Please make sure not to use personal attacks while posting in this thread.

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am a scrub, and furthermore I am unskilled in hand-to-hand combat.

BobsForApples

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
If you think Vegeta thinks shes better than she actually is... raise your hand. *raises hand* Nice 2 on 2 girls. How'd that work out for you? ;)
funny you posts weak pictures but haven't pvpd on Baja after the many roll ups you received come to think about it you weren't even the one who killed me yet stood over my poor throwers body like you did it try getting your crew on and actually coming to Baja and fighting before posting pics to a Baja thread

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can talk all the trash you like, in the picture you admitted that you smoke bombed at least 4 times to get away from us in a 2 on 2 DUEL. You SMOKE BOMBED IN A 2 ON 2 *DUEL*. It doesn't make any sense that YOU would smoke bomb if I was running from YOU does it? haha You died, deal with it. You aren't good. By the way, I rarely play Baja, and um, when I first showed up there, 3 of us fought everyone on that shard including cartel, and we killed them 9x out of 10. We don't come there much because it's BORING.

Last edited:

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
3 of us fought everyone on that shard including cartel, and we killed them 9x out of 10.
That is a complete lie, and you know it. I am more than happy to 2v2 you and your brother any time. My teammate will be either; Twist, Fanta or Bunny. You've never been any sort of competition, if you think you are then please don't dodge.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea. It's a complete lie... this was about 30 minutes... I guess I'm lying again though right? haha Come to think of it, I pvp on baja enough to know the regular pvpers there. Who are you? I've never even seen your 3 character names you posted. So I'm going to assume, you're nobody.

Attachments

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, cartel rarely shows their face there when we're on. And the only time they do, there's usually 10+ of them, because EVERYONE knows that a cartel can't fight 1 guy without 3 waiting to gank. And even then you um, blow.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still dodging?
Call it whatever you like. I've killed hundreds of cartel. I've died to cartel maybe 3x? Always a gank, always outnumbered. Come to think of it, I don't think there's ever been a fight I've been to where cartel didn't keep bringing people in nonstop until everyone just said, whatever, and left because you had at least double numbers. If I actually cared to prove it to you, I'd post a ton of cartel pictures dead. Which I DO have. I'm sure I even have some of YOU. Don't make me dig through them please... I don't really care enough about y our whining.

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Call it whatever you like. I've killed hundreds of cartel. I've died to cartel maybe 3x? Always a gank, always outnumbered. Come to think of it, I don't think there's ever been a fight I've been to where cartel didn't keep bringing people in nonstop until everyone just said, whatever, and left because you had at least double numbers. If I actually cared to prove it to you, I'd post a ton of cartel pictures dead. Which I DO have. I'm sure I even have some of YOU. Don't make me dig through them please... I don't really care enough about y our whining.
Please do!

It's funny when someone like you tries to talk sh**. You can't back it up. You play a 4/6 DP chiv with hiding. That right there says it all. Your brother is an average mage at dueling, and horrible in grinders. You guys hop from zerg to zerg to hide behind numbers. ZKV then SI. You also remain playing dead shards were the pvp is below average to boost your own ego.

So again, I'll 2v2 you and your brother any time you want. Otherwise, just stop posting because you are proving my point.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's funny you say that considering we kill any and all Cartel even numbers, and most of the time double numbers. But whatever floats your boat noob.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Delusion is a hell of a thing.

Set up something even matched, we will oblige.
2v2
3v3
whatever

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll just take the fact you both know me, and I have no idea who you are, as a compliment to me... ;) I don't care enough who you are after killing you to even consider who you might be either. On any of the shards you die easily on.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I'll just take the fact you both know me, and I have no idea who you are, as a compliment to me... ;) I don't care enough who you are after killing you to even consider who you might be either. On any of the shards you die easily on.
Typical, You and you are trio of idiots who come around to various servers, get kicked around and talk a lot of trash just to immediately go silent the moment anyone asks you to meet up for a fight. Now atleast your dodging will be on display right here for anyone who stumbles in to see. lmao

Btw I haven't seen any of you or your awful group since I systematically tore you all apart 1v3 while I was on foot.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
@Peekay I just stumbled on this thread and now I am interested. Did you ever get to fight that chump? @Balinor of Pk?

I knew he was for sure full of crap when he said he has never once died to a person who was on foot. Everyone at some point has died to a person on foot....I am good at what I do and I have died to many arhcers that were on foot. But it is just comical to hear a person talking crap and posting pictures and in all the pics they are playing a character with hiding LOL.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
@Peekay I just stumbled on this thread and now I am interested. Did you ever get to fight that chump? @Balinor of Pk?

I knew he was for sure full of crap when he said he has never once died to a person who was on foot. Everyone at some point has died to a person on foot....I am good at what I do and I have died to many arhcers that were on foot. But it is just comical to hear a person talking crap and posting pictures and in all the pics they are playing a character with hiding LOL.
Fought him and his two main groupies 2v3 and 1v3 multiple times on LA, Pacific, Baja and Sonoma, they tend to go unheard from when they get farmed. They also tend to ally up with locals who we raid, they tend to again go unheard from when they get wiped out with their allies. Balinor aka Cantscripty also likes to "legitimately" play four archers that follow a god awful 4/6 deathstriker at the same time with 2-4 mystic mage gargs who simultaneously throw RCs and Para fields in the same pattern supporting 10+ people. He gets really upset when you kill his deathstriker though, "something something 1v1 something something run from me" in genchat usually.

He's just a comical ego behind a keyboard, a joke nobody has taken seriously in his entire existence. Ever. Sort of like Dark Cloud/Higgs or Pantera.

Last edited:

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You sure know a lot about the charcters I play. That's usually a great sign you die to them. I don't know you at all. Some random noob that dies on multiple shards that I just play on to kill you. Nice. By the way, we never show up unless it's even or greater numbers, so the fact you even try to say you fought us 1vs2 or 3 is complete falsehood. We do join the lower end pvpers in fighting people that think they're good, you. We do it because it ends up being a better fight for us. We also get a good laugh when a noobie guild like zkv or sos end up killing you, when you think you're good. That's just funny. I was on the other day laughing when sos on Sonoma killed you even numbers and we weren't even at the fight. Poor cartel. One of our worst pvpers killed 2 of your best. I couldn't stop laughing. If I died to that guy, I'd just quit uo. Right then.

Last edited:

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
You sure know a lot about the charcters I play. That's usually a great sign you die to them. I don't know you at all. Some random noob that dies on multiple shards that I just play on to kill you. Nice. By the way, we never show up unless it's even or greater numbers, so the fact you even try to say you fought us 1vs2 or 3 is complete falsehood. We do join the lower end pvpers in fighting people that think they're good, you. We do it because it ends up being a better fight for us. We also get a good laugh when a noobie guild like zkv or sos end up killing you, when you think you're good. That's just funny. I was on the other day laughing when sos on Sonoma killed you even numbers and we weren't even at the fight. Poor cartel. One of our worst pvpers killed 2 of your best. I couldn't stop laughing. If I died to that guy, I'd just quit uo. Right then.

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOL. Cartel is a group of poor to average pvpers that only play shards where there is no real pvp to be had. They pick on small trammy guilds to raid cause they are pathetic without double plus numbers versus anyone even half decent. I remember killing them on PAC 3 vs 10 cartel a lot. But like Balinor said they just bring more and more until they finally win. That's Cartel pvp logic. They can boast all they want on these forums and still die all day in uo. By the way when I was PKing them on PAC outnumbered I was pinging over 100, its just that easy. I never see Cartel on atlantic either, where the only pvp left in uo is.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
LOL. Cartel is a group of poor to average pvpers that only play shards where there is no real pvp to be had. They pick on small trammy guilds to raid cause they are pathetic without double plus numbers versus anyone even half decent. I remember killing them on PAC 3 vs 10 cartel a lot. But like Balinor said they just bring more and more until they finally win. That's Cartel pvp logic. They can boast all they want on these forums and still die all day in uo. By the way when I was PKing them on PAC outnumbered I was pinging over 100, its just that easy. I never see Cartel on atlantic either, where the only pvp left in uo is.
Big talk from someone who runs away from bards 1v1 lol.