• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

**PVP THREAD** Keep all pvp talk in this thread!!

• Thread starter Elektra Rose
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
E

Eyes of Origin

Re: The Taking out the trash thread

By the rules of the LA forum, PVP bragging rights and comments about the inadequacies of others are supposed to be confined the the PvP & PvP/Factions threads.

The last thing we need is to be like Pacific's forum...
:( :rant2:

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

By the rules of the LA forum, PVP bragging rights and comments about the inadequacies of others are supposed to be confined the the PvP & PvP/Factions threads.

I see nothing wrong with Pacific's forum which is a genuine representation of the shard and all of its diversities. There are a lot of great players that post there. Few great players post here on the Lake Austin board because there is so little opportunity to post "openly" and the game itself is being misrepresented by topics such as this one being forced into pesky meaningless threads, such as this one. It should be left to the discretion of the reader what topic interests them, not yours. You have to remember a lot of the "PvP" interactive players are the longest playing veterans of Ultima Online. I have a lot of respect for many Pacific players.

Overall it seems you know very little about Lake Austin and/or what takes place in the game, on all accounts. The forum does not rule the game. What takes place in the game is what needs to take place on the forum. You are a "moderator volunteer" - you should act like it and not get so involved. This shouldn't mean your fifteen minutes of fame begins and ends here on the boards. As usual, if you want fifteen minutes of fame, go fetch in game where I have seen nothing from you as of yet. (I am not personally attacking you here, just encouraging you to show where you contribute in the game at all.)

You can rule your boards all you would like. But still, in doing so you are misrepresenting our shard and its community for what it really is. I would hope you would take this into consideration before you volunteer yourself as a moderator. I am Pan Arcane - when people see my name they recognize it - yours they do not. My word is valid, there is a huge amount of game experience and solid thought input in what I write.

Again, I am not personally attacking you here, only stating what I believe as well as many others. This is solid advice. I would hope you will see "the light". Any subsiding infractions relating to this post will be taken as a grain of salt. I know when I foul.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Well he is role playing so doesn't that count for something? Everyone knows Pan role plays someone full of them self with an insanely overinflated ego. Seems trammie enough to me.

I thought Pan retired from pvp?

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Well he is role playing so doesn't that count for something? Everyone knows Pan role plays someone full of them self with an insanely overinflated ego. Seems trammie enough to me.

I thought Pan retired from pvp?
Insanely overinflated? I have no idea who you are Maximus. But obviously you're not active enough in the game either to know what you're writing about. I have been the face of Lake Austin for over seven years. I don't sit back and write fancy posts for nothing. I play to engage - I play for the pride of proving everybody wrong. Yes, I am flashy on the boards - but it is all true my friend. I am not a push over.

I don't write things that are not true. Everything that I post on these boards are supported by my actions in the game, unlike those that only make up irrelevant examples (ie playing MUDs since the 80s) but do not posess the skills in Ultima Online to show for any of it. People seem to be forgetting the true purpose of these forums : Ultima Online.

I write about Ultima Online, nothing else. I don't bring out of game scenarios into play. People just become worked up because they cannot control the past. I leave the present and future in their hands. Accept me.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lake Superior was my home shard. I played 1998-2002 as Daragon / Kurzon when the Chuea boards were alive. There is not a lot of incentive to play there but I'll keep that in mind. Thanks.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Forever shall Lake Austin belong to the LOLz. One may think that the LOLz are absent from the shard, but one would be mistaken. We watch from afar and from time to time choose to remind our citizens why they and the lands of Lake Austin belong to us.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OvZrhdy2UdY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OvZrhdy2UdY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

K

King Salmon

Funny how dfa is so horrible; but we did a harrower in prime time and pwnt everyone trying to get even close to the harrower. I think we had 3 die and killed like 15-20 of the raiding guild"s". Yes that "s" was made for multani because he cannont call his has been guild a "guild"

K

King Salmon

Ya DFA is sooooooo horrible! they had 3 other guilds running outta the dungoen the harrower was in...ya we're terrible in places i agree! it took us like two hours to kill the harrower! I can imagine ya'll icq, textin, smoke signals etc to no avail. We step up....u bow down...watch and learn kid-os.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
DFA is horrible, made up of the worst PVP wannabes on the shard. Flocks and Flocks of them. We have a 2 man guild on LA so harrys are not what we were here for. We do however make you lil fricksticks sit in your house in yew 5v2 b/c u cant fight without mass #s. U guys are so worthless that most of the decent or good pvpers dont even log on the shard to waste their time with u.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
DFA just got their dookie pushed in 6v2 in yew by Matt and Myself. What a bunch of chumps.

Madness the tamer, DOWN
BornAwesome, DOWN
Quinn, DOWN
Catfish, DOWN

Lita, hid and stealthed off
Santa, tucked tail and split

EDIT: ****After a chase by the gate, Santa ran for about 25 screens SouthEast, DOWN!

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fighting blues on foot then you come in. Typical Willma Wallace stuff there. Still REFUSING THAT ONE ON ONE FIGHT FOR GOLD? I thought so...............

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Blues? pancake it was u and ur goons at the prison, u suck move along now chump.

Ur not worth my time you had ur chance for 1v1 and you call in gank squad, ur ****listed now, u cant win 6v2 so that should speak volumes.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pathetic is calling in a gank squad when u cant hang in a duel, chump.

Pathetic is getting gaped when you outnumber us 6v2 and we are 2 dxrs.

Pathetic is only being able to play on dead shards such as LA and Origin b/c you cant fight worth a **** on busy shards.

Sorry to break your heart son, but you are all mouth, and there's only one thing your mouth is good for, but its not postable on this board. Sorry.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Again no fight from Willma Wallace.........just words....

PVP in Willma's mind is PET VERSUS PLAYER

ALL KILL

ALL KILL

OMFG MY MARE PWNED YOU.................

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
U guys had a mare too, keep on crying, you ain't **** boy. Thats why you are stuck on LA trying to pvp or trying to avoid pvp rather.

S

S.W.A.T

U guys had a mare too, keep on crying, you ain't **** boy. Thats why you are stuck on LA trying to pvp or trying to avoid pvp rather.
Not that I care either way, but I do believe DFA/ZERG had 2 dreads instead of one :[, Madness had a dread, and I think BornAwsome did to, however, you guys did kill bacon who then logged onto Catfish, so technically it was 3 dread mares :p. Idk why there trying to whine about tamers, that guild has more tamers in it then I've ever seen any guild have, including KOL.... :lol:

S

S.W.A.T

Dear DFA!

When you guys decide to start being pvpers, and stop doing harry's at 2 in the morning to avoid any fights please let us know lawl. :next:

P.S. For claiming to run this shard, you guy's sure suck.

Uthgood

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Dear DFA!

When you guys decide to start being pvpers, and stop doing harry's at 2 in the morning to avoid any fights please let us know lawl. :next:

Just an FYI....its 11:28pm CST and we just finished a harry.

S

S.W.A.T

Just an FYI....its 11:28pm CST and we just finished a harry.
Just an FYI.... I was at work, Sorry I don't schedule my life around your late night zerged harrys. I work 6 days a week, Fridays the only night I have off (fml). Now for the Trash talk! ;), I have noticed quite a few new recruits! Wonder why this is? is III or KOL giving you guys a hard time? Maybe just maybe if you guys go to Chad and offer him double what you were paying them back in the 62/A*M days for protection, he might just reconsider!

P.S. Since I just found out your Peladon, I feel a little rude with this post, disregard this for the other DFA. =), You and Juj are the only two I can really stand :heart:. You weren't with them when they paid Chad/LOLz for monthly protection! El Oh El.

S

SeverusSnape

Just an FYI.... I was at work, Sorry I don't schedule my life around your late night zerged harrys. I work 6 days a week, Fridays the only night I have off (fml). Now for the Trash talk! ;), I have noticed quite a few new recruits! Wonder why this is? is III or KOL giving you guys a hard time? Maybe just maybe if you guys go to Chad and offer him double what you were paying them back in the 62/A*M days for protection, he might just reconsider!

P.S. Since I just found out your Peladon, I feel a little rude with this post, disregard this for the other DFA. =), You and Juj are the only two I can really stand :heart:. You weren't with them when they paid Chad/LOLz for monthly protection! El Oh El.
Your just pissed off you never got recruited into DFA. Stop your pancakes about how big DFA has recently gotten and how bad you can suck.

S

S.W.A.T

Your just pissed off you never got recruited into DFA. Stop your pancakes about how big DFA has recently gotten and how bad you can suck.
ELOHEL! Snape you're so bad. I was asked to join DFA 3 TIMES! I declined all three, sorry, I'm not pissed, I actually enjoy this game, I just think it's silly you guys think your good. I was recruited into LOLz, why would I want to play with anyone else? LOLz are good, DFA are bad. Like when we took your harry I think it was friday with 1/3 of your numbers not to mention you guys had 5 super dragons to are 0 pets, and you guys were talking **** to me at the bank thinking it was so cool you guys hide in the back while we killed it and you got 3/16 of the scrolls to are 13. Thanks I didn't get a +25 but a +20and +10 aren't so bad either. I'll admit, I'm not even half as good as LOLz they are beasteys :heart:, but I was recruited into them, and have witnesses who saw me kill DFA 2vs1 ohhhh, and when I raided one you your spawns solo and killed 4 of you guys (I must admit, 1 was a spawner, so I really shoudln't count that) but you called in 3 more (NO LIE, Ask Rage) and I just left. LOL! I really want to join a terrible zerg. Thanks, but no thanks. Contine to recruit more noobs, I enjoy winning outnumbered :heart:, also, if you don't mind, can you start doing your harrys during Prime Time? 12-2 in the morning just doesn't work well for me, I work nights, and I was on my labtop w/o a mouse at work when I got a text from a KOL about your last harry. It was tough to raid, and I died to a lot of dragons.

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

DFA is still really bad. We[LOLz] logged on with four players while you had a harrower up in destard and took that from you on a group of wrestle mages.

If you'd like though, you can message us when you're doing harrowers and we'll raid you since you think you're good : )

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So this is were all my pals are playing! Wally, Mat, bobby, morgs, mult, hell even pan and santa. lol

I am in the market for a new shard so its between LS, Chessy, Pac and Legends now. I wonder how I ping here, should be down I ping fantastic to almost every shard.

B

Budweiser KDL

Re: Let's take out the trash...shall we?

I'm sorry, you are a no name. I have no clue who you are.
Show us that video of you from about 8 years ago of you on you tube thinking your the best ever. ;) I think you cried in that video too.

B

Budweiser KDL

Forever shall Lake Austin belong to the LOLz. One may think that the LOLz are absent from the shard, but one would be mistaken. We watch from afar and from time to time choose to remind our citizens why they and the lands of Lake Austin belong to us.
KDL came to LA about 6 years ago and proved you wrong.

Multani

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
KDL came to LA about 6 years ago and proved you wrong.
Dude what are you talking about, KDL got stomped by Vamp of all guilds. You guys were absolutely terrible. V and myself decimated your guild 2v6 in despise every morning.

S

Stiz2win

omg i wasted like 30 minutes of my life reading this thread.

one word, EE2win.

-M e l i n k 0

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pathetic is calling in a gank squad when u cant hang in a duel, chump.

Pathetic is getting gaped when you outnumber us 6v2 and we are 2 dxrs.

Pathetic is only being able to play on dead shards such as LA and Origin b/c you cant fight worth a **** on busy shards.

Sorry to break your heart son, but you are all mouth, and there's only one thing your mouth is good for, but its not postable on this board. Sorry.
I heard a rumor that Wally paid someone $700 IRL cash to make him a stuffed animal that looks like a dread mare. It even came with a laminated piece of paper that has its stats and skills listed off.

C

Citrus Drop

Well lets see here Ok This is for paps Aka lumberjack aka weapon x How about you pay up the people you have riped off and be a man ... Everyone can take a look at this rip off person He is trash and is a low life and ask people on uo Like shhhh for a job ..Stop being a BOY and pay up worthless and shhhh

Attachments

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well lets see here Ok This is for paps Aka lumberjack aka weapon x How about you pay up the people you have riped off and be a man ... Everyone can take a look at this rip off person He is trash and is a low life and ask people on uo Like shhhh for a job ..Stop being a BOY and pay up worthless and shhhh
lolwut

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please allow me to summarize what Lake Austin PVP is really like.

I find 3 Pogz working a spawn. I kill 2 of them in a 3 v 1. The third invises, I use my conflag pot and for some reason it doesn't reveal him. I use a task master on surrounding spawn, still not revealed.

He stays hidden until 4 more POGZ come. I kill another Pogz in the 5 v 1. Another shows up. It is 6 v 1 now, and I kill Kaching with just moving shot.

I never died.

They proceed to cry in general chat about how I won't fight like a man.

I'll say this officially - there are no players that originate from LA that are even semi-talented.

Thanks, that is all.

D

don.win

Lets make one thing clear your distorted version of events is inaccurate. However what is accurate is how you went factions for all of 1 week because of how u were getting ownd! we laugh...esp now that we see u and your 5200+ posts lmfao poor mcnotmanus if only u had a friend.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lets make one thing clear your distorted version of events is inaccurate. However what is accurate is how you went factions for all of 1 week because of how u were getting ownd! we laugh...esp now that we see u and your 5200+ posts lmfao poor mcnotmanus if only u had a friend.
What do I get out of faction items? 10 dex from crimmy? 10 DI from folded?

When I'm in factions I kill one of you and you all log. When I'm not in factions, you just keep coming back which means more fights.

Again - the following offers go to anyone in POGZ.

I will duel any of you for 20 mil through any reputable broker.

I will field fight 2 v 1 against any 2 POGZ for 20 mil as well, through any reputable broker.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please allow me to summarize what Lake Austin PVP is really like.

I find 3 Pogz working a spawn. I kill 2 of them in a 3 v 1. The third invises, I use my conflag pot and for some reason it doesn't reveal him. I use a task master on surrounding spawn, still not revealed.

He stays hidden until 4 more POGZ come. I kill another Pogz in the 5 v 1. Another shows up. It is 6 v 1 now, and I kill Kaching with just moving shot.

I never died.

They proceed to cry in general chat about how I won't fight like a man.

I'll say this officially - there are no players that originate from LA that are even semi-talented.

Thanks, that is all.
I started on LA many many years ago.

Where's my duel? You accepted on Legends, but say you will only do it on GL where I don't play. Even though we both play on chessy and Legends:lol:.

Since I originated from Lake Austin how about you try and prove your theory. Pure mage duel on legends or chessy. No scribe/pack or poisoning(skill) allowed. We'll rock a book and lantern. The loser can no longer post on stratics at all.

Time to buck kiddo.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I started on LA many many years ago.

Where's my duel? You accepted on Legends, but say you will only do it on GL where I don't play. Even though we both play on chessy and Legends:lol:.

Since I originated from Lake Austin how about you try and prove your theory. Pure mage duel on legends or chessy. No scribe/pack or poisoning(skill) allowed. We'll rock a book and lantern. The loser can no longer post on stratics at all.

Time to buck kiddo.
You want a mage duel, you get it on GL, the only place I have a pure mage.

And I never accepted on Legends, from the beginning I was clear on where you would need to go if you want a pure mage duel.

Is this really going over your head?

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You want a mage duel, you get it on GL, the only place I have a pure mage.

And I never accepted on Legends, from the beginning I was clear on where you would need to go if you want a pure mage duel.

Is this really going over your head?
You play a mage on legends, so do I. You play a mage on chessy, so do I.

None of my mages are pure mage, infact most have 0 med.

If you want to go necro mage vs necro mage(no poisoning skill) we can.

If you want to go myst mage vs myst mage...we can.(no protection/poison)

It's evident you're avoiding. Honestly it's a waste of my time. You're not even semi decent. Only reason I've called you out is all the **** talking you do. You go on and on in chat for 10mins+ when you win a fight.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You play a mage on legends, so do I. You play a mage on chessy, so do I.

None of my mages are pure mage, infact most have 0 med.

If you want to go necro mage vs necro mage(no poisoning skill) we can.

If you want to go myst mage vs myst mage...we can.(no protection/poison)

It's evident you're avoiding. Honestly it's a waste of my time. You're not even semi decent. Only reason I've called you out is all the **** talking you do. You go on and on in chat for 10mins+ when you win a fight.

All I know is you challenged me, I gave you the terms for a duel and you won't do it... sounds like you're the one avoiding..

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
DJ is going to let me use his mage on GL and duel you.

So, the question is When and where?

pure mage- no scribe/no pack/no insane amount of hpr, and no poisoning skill.

Both of us will rock a book/lantern.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
DJ is going to let me use his mage on GL and duel you.

So, the question is When and where?

pure mage- no scribe/no pack/no insane amount of hpr, and no poisoning skill.

Both of us will rock a book/lantern.
why would you challenge me on a forum that no one ever looks at?

my icq is 270541075 icq me when you're on and ready to duel

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shark, you're awful. Everyone in your guild is awful. Everyone in the guild you merged with to make a zerg is awful. 5 v 1, I kill Shadow and another one of your awful mages. I redline a third and finally I go down after Shadow ressed back up.

I'm in stat. You keep running your mouth like you always do.

You're awful. You aren't good on any template. I've offered to duel you for free, for any amount of gold, and most recently I've volunteered to duel while I'm in stat and you're not. This is the outcome.

B

Budwieser

Shark, you're awful. Everyone in your guild is awful. Everyone in the guild you merged with to make a zerg is awful. 5 v 1, I kill Shadow and another one of your awful mages. I redline a third and finally I go down after Shadow ressed back up.

I'm in stat. You keep running your mouth like you always do.

You're awful. You aren't good on any template. I've offered to duel you for free, for any amount of gold, and most recently I've volunteered to duel while I'm in stat and you're not. This is the outcome.

I hope to be on LA in a few weeks. I'll duel you.

The Bud