• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

**PVP THREAD** Keep all pvp talk in this thread!!

• Thread starter Elektra Rose
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sadly if this is true, then apparently even I am a better caller then you.
i seem to remember walking over your guild even numbers...with a team of mostly second string chars...on your home shard even. (the sad part about this is I do not even consider MYSELF a good caller, I am the helen keller of calling fights.)

I seem to remem seeing a char of yours on atl too...you love to run.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're entertaining Restroom. I cant wait until I get to see you on the field, will be funny.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're entertaining Restroom. I cant wait until I get to see you on the field, will be funny.
Hey...I am not here to be bigmouth, just the opposite. I like a good fight without **** talk...and do little if any of it in game. I originally came here to make a point, only to have a bunch of r-tards try to do a bait and switch.

If you play a mage and want to field, throw me a pm. There will be no **** talk, no RK, just good old 1v1 fighting. On the other hand, if you wish to be like most of the rest of these guys...have fun being a pee pee toucher.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i seem to remember walking over your guild even numbers...with a team of mostly second string chars...on your home shard even. (the sad part about this is I do not even consider MYSELF a good caller, I am the helen keller of calling fights.)

I seem to remem seeing a char of yours on atl too...you love to run.
Helen, Multani doesn't have a character on Atlantic. Multani is legendary, there is no way you beat him. We don't even need to prove anything against you. We are the main attraction here - la creme de la creme, you're the meatball. It's a 90/10 split.

Your second string character looks fine to me.

You walked over our guild of 2 people? What? When? Screenshots? This didn't happen. I don't think it ever will unless you can convince yourself it did. We've dished out some of the worst beatings T4HF has ever received.

By the way, what is our home shard to you?

We have suited characters on Chesapeake, Origin, Great Lakes, Napa Valley, Lake Superior, Legends, Sonoma, Baja. Multani has Pacific covered also. We play each of these sporadically. We are primarily west coast players, you see. It is worthwhile to mention we've found a trend in most east coasters that they want to hop on airplanes to come and fight us in real life (I will pick them up at the airport!).

You're really a crappy board warrior, no joke. I find it difficult to imagine you've ever been a factor in Ultima Online. If you want to test the waters against us championship-calibre players you can put a character in the DFA ( a guild that has now lasted a lot longer than T4HF ) and start calling targets for them too. They will provide you with any character transfers, dread mares and/or gametime necessary for the small guarantee that you'll join them. I am sure if you need the Stygian Abyss upgrade on Tuesday that can be arranged through their leader also, as they will require all of the help they can get.

Good luck, my huckleberry! :lol: :lol: :lol: You've got the resources you need, now I hope you make it.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Helen, Multani doesn't have a character on Atlantic. Multani is legendary, there is no way you beat him. We don't even need to prove anything against you. We are the main attraction here - la creme de la creme, you're the meatball. It's a 90/10 split.

Your second string character looks fine to me.

You walked over our guild of 2 people? What? When? Screenshots? This didn't happen. I don't think it ever will unless you can convince yourself it did. We've dished out some of the worst beatings T4HF has ever received.

By the way, what is our home shard to you?

We have suited characters on Chesapeake, Origin, Great Lakes, Napa Valley, Lake Superior, Legends, Sonoma, Baja. Multani has Pacific covered also. We play each of these sporadically. We are primarily west coast players, you see. It is worthwhile to mention we've found a trend in most east coasters that they want to hop on airplanes to come and fight us in real life (I will pick them up at the airport!).

You're really a crappy board warrior, no joke. I find it difficult to imagine you've ever been a factor in Ultima Online. If you want to test the waters against us championship-calibre players you can put a character in the DFA ( a guild that has now lasted a lot longer than T4HF ) and start calling targets for them too. They will provide you with any character transfers, dread mares and/or gametime necessary for the small guarantee that you'll join them. I am sure if you need the Stygian Abyss upgrade on Tuesday that can be arranged through their leader also, as they will require all of the help they can get.

Good luck, my huckleberry! :lol: :lol: :lol: You've got the resources you need, now I hope you make it.
stil waiting...let me know when you are on...else :pancakes:

Speak Me

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Beatenu from Sonoma?
yes it is me from sonoma sup pan this is abra this is my new screen name so umm and yeS chad he did own you hehe pan is the greatet mot leetest pvper that i know of in the game of Ultima online so pan when can we met and toss a few duels and xfer a char over to pac?

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes it is me from sonoma sup pan this is abra this is my new screen name so umm and yeS chad he did own you hehe pan is the greatet mot leetest pvper that i know of in the game of Ultima online so pan when can we met and toss a few duels and xfer a char over to pac?
[Chorus: Multani]
My teas gone cold Im wondering why i..
Got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window..
And I cant see at all
And even if I could itll all be gray,
But your picture on my wall
It reminds me, that its not so bad,
Its not so bad..

My teas gone cold Im wondering why i..
Got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window..
And I cant see at all
And even if I could itll all be gray,
But your picture on my wall
It reminds me, that its not so bad,
Its not so bad..

[pan as Beatenu]
Dear pan, I wrote but you still aint callin
i was trying to get ahold of you
Jethro says Whats up we are old skool
just fyi from LA way back in the day from DIE AOA Ect
well i wana get ahold of you because i know you a Great PvPer
u can almost own just about everybody hell i herd you owned CHAD!!!!
like i aid ur the Best
um i wana see if you
will bring a toon to pac
at my expence and join M
we own that shard
anyways, i hope you get this man, hit me back,
just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan
This is Beatenu, xtc, glaive, E-T-C

{chorus}

[pan as Beatenu]
Dear mister-im-too-good-to-call-or-write-my-fans
yes it is me from sonoma sup pan
this is abra
this is my new screen name
SO UMM
and yeS chaD
he did own YOU
hehe pan
the greatest most leetest pvper that i know of in the game of Ultima Online
so pan
when can we met and toss a few duels and xfer a char over to pac?
Well, gotta go, Im almost at the despise bridge now
Oh ****, I forgot, howm I supposed to send this **** out?
{*crash*}
.. {*brief silence*} .. {*loud splash*}

{chorus}

[pan]
Dear Beatenu, I meant to write to you sooner but I just been busy
You said Jethro says whats up how is he?
Look, I'm really flattered you would call me to Pacific like that
And heres an autograph for Jethro,
I wrote it on a uogamecodes.com tab
I'm sorry I didn't see you at Despise, I musta missed you
Don't think I did that **** intentionally just to diss you
But whats this **** you said you like to duel too?
I say that **** is just clownin dogg
Cmon - how ****ed up is you?
You got some issues Beatenu, I think you need some counseling
To help your ass from bouncing off the walls when you get down some
And whats this **** about us meant to be together?
That type of ****ll make me not want us to meet each other
I really think you and Jethro need each other
Or maybe you just need to establish UO chemistry together
I hope you get to read this letter, I just hope it reaches you in time
Before you buy that transfer token, I think that youll be doin just fine
If you relax a little, Im glad I inspire you but Beatenu
Why are you so mad? try to understand, that I do want you as a fan
I just dont want you to do some crazy ****
I seen this one **** on the news a couple weeks ago that made me sick
Some dude was drunk and transfered his friend over to Pacific
And had his friend Jethro in the guild, and he was ecstatic
And in the guildhouse they found a tape, but they didnt say who it was to
Come to think about, his name was.. it was you
DAMN!

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm on now, it's a shame you're nowhere to be found..as always
throw me a msg when you will be around, else dont bother waiting. your shard is dead so there is no reason to waste time logging on there or waiting for you to log on.

Otherwise troll someone who cares...

C

Crystilastamous

So... I'm gathering that Restroom is a fool..... and..... no one will ever win a fight on Lake Austin vs the LOLz guild.......Especially not PvM guild... LOLOLOL.

Sounds pretty accurate. Keep up the good work posters.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
throw me a msg when you will be around, else dont bother waiting. your shard is dead so there is no reason to waste time logging on there or waiting for you to log on.

Otherwise troll someone who cares...
A dead shard...sounds suiting to you. You being a player that is so often dead, that is.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A dead shard...sounds suiting to you. You being a player that is so often dead, that is.
oh boo hoo...arent you the one who had been claiming bad ping while ez uo was down? magically you appear when it is back up...using the silly scripts again no less...lmao. many of your guildies *suffered* from the same issues too m i rite?

didnt you also claim how much slower you were than everyone? yet how does someone who has a worse ping than I catch up from a screen away?

just sit down and shut up chad...without your *add ons* you are no better than hex without ez uo. which puts you up there on the boards with arlington. mmk swoop?

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So... I'm gathering that Restroom is a fool..... and..... no one will ever win a fight on Lake Austin vs the LOLz guild.......Especially not PvM guild... LOLOLOL.

Sounds pretty accurate. Keep up the good work posters.
still playing only templates with hiding? still blaming your connection on why you only play templates with hiding? oh noes...the big bad stealth ninja mage!!!

R

Randy(Mals)

oh boo hoo...arent you the one who had been claiming bad ping while ez uo was down? magically you appear when it is back up...using the silly scripts again no less...lmao. many of your guildies *suffered* from the same issues too m i rite?

didnt you also claim how much slower you were than everyone? yet how does someone who has a worse ping than I catch up from a screen away?

just sit down and shut up chad...without your *add ons* you are no better than hex without ez uo. which puts you up there on the boards with arlington. mmk swoop?
What scripts could possibly make you better at pvp? Rabbit you are terrible you died to everyone you asked to fight in tf+r. Still refuse to post your pings rabbit? Still die to everyone you fight east or west? Rabbit lets fight for 50 mil on west and 50 mil on east?

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What scripts could possibly make you better at pvp? Rabbit you are terrible you died to everyone you asked to fight in tf+r. Still refuse to post your pings rabbit? Still die to everyone you fight east or west? Rabbit lets fight for 50 mil on west and 50 mil on east?
Lets see here...

vs Chad...had buddy ward removal me with tally
vs. Paithan...used forms and summons
vs. you (reason)...used forms and summons

in each case the users were asked not to use CE but in each case none of you would post your unaltered SS. (lol...all you turds take SS...)

My ping? So you don't see an issue with your own mates complaining, but when Undies does...look the fook out...he is lying. I have nothing to prove to you...as you already know you have no probs keeping up or outrunning me. So please sit down reason, the last time we fought I was stoned off my ass just laughing at how horrible you were. EO+mana vamp... EO+mana vamp....EO+mana vamp...what ****** cannot see that coming from a mile away silly?

Tee Hee...I also find it funny how you call for help when it is us 1v1. Every...single...time.

Fight for 50 mil? Hell, you all cannot even follow the rules in a no gold fight...what makes you think I would trust you in one involving gold? Just stick to the ganks, pooptalk, and e-thug attitude...its all you got working for ya.

What scripts? Well...Hex's pot tosser works wonders(ask chad)...as does the auto group targetting script (the one VIP was familiar with using last fall for instance). The bola avoidance script is still working for those using it (I see alot of Atl com still hitting this up...). You all know dang well what scripts are out there. With three people you associate with being script kiddies...how could you not know? Its ok tho...I would deny it too in your shoes...

We wont even discuss your use of speeder proggies...we can just agree to disagree on usage here...but you must think those who don't use it were born yesterday.

R

Randy(Mals)

So I used summons on wrong roof? How is that even possible? It goes straight down. Hex is about as ****ty as you are no scripts there. VIP targeting scripts? like really rabbit? Bola avoidance script? You mean a uo assist macro to hop off mount? Rabbit you are an idiot. I really feel bad for your stupidity. Do you tell yourself all the time its ok they have to hack to beat me! HA Rabbit thanks for the laughs.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lets see here...

vs Chad...had buddy ward removal me with tally
vs. Paithan...used forms and summons
vs. you (reason)...used forms and summons

in each case the users were asked not to use CE but in each case none of you would post your unaltered SS. (lol...all you turds take SS...)

My ping? So you don't see an issue with your own mates complaining, but when Undies does...look the fook out...he is lying. I have nothing to prove to you...as you already know you have no probs keeping up or outrunning me. So please sit down reason, the last time we fought I was stoned off my ass just laughing at how horrible you were. EO+mana vamp... EO+mana vamp....EO+mana vamp...what ****** cannot see that coming from a mile away silly?

Tee Hee...I also find it funny how you call for help when it is us 1v1. Every...single...time.

Fight for 50 mil? Hell, you all cannot even follow the rules in a no gold fight...what makes you think I would trust you in one involving gold? Just stick to the ganks, pooptalk, and e-thug attitude...its all you got working for ya.

What scripts? Well...Hex's pot tosser works wonders(ask chad)...as does the auto group targetting script (the one VIP was familiar with using last fall for instance). The bola avoidance script is still working for those using it (I see alot of Atl com still hitting this up...). You all know dang well what scripts are out there. With three people you associate with being script kiddies...how could you not know? Its ok tho...I would deny it too in your shoes...

We wont even discuss your use of speeder proggies...we can just agree to disagree on usage here...but you must think those who don't use it were born yesterday.
Sorry, my ping is still 180 throughout the day. You can check various stratics posts I've made to complain. Anyone who uses EasyUO to pvp is a subpar player. It doesn't even make someone good; in my opinion, it makes them worse. You will notice I never play east coast until 12 eastern...so yes, I still have problems with ping.

Not to mention when we fought, nobody was even there to ward removal you. You lie so much it's pathetic. (see previous posts of rabbit dead on wrong roof with no one around)

So hey, if you wanna fight again, I'll screenshot showing my taskbar...but let's make it for gold this time. Avoid me more.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, my ping is still 180 throughout the day. You can check various stratics posts I've made to complain. Anyone who uses EasyUO to pvp is a subpar player. It doesn't even make someone good; in my opinion, it makes them worse. You will notice I never play east coast until 12 eastern...so yes, I still have problems with ping.

Not to mention when we fought, nobody was even there to ward removal you. You lie so much it's pathetic. (see previous posts of rabbit dead on wrong roof with no one around)

So hey, if you wanna fight again, I'll screenshot showing my taskbar...but let's make it for gold this time. Avoid me more.

No one was there huh? Chen was...care to take that back or do you still wish to claim it never happened? (gee, almost like when you claimed I didnt kill you on LA...lol)

Did I say easyUO makes someone good? No, it makes crappy players think they are good. I suggest you resist saying nuh-uh about its use on your char kage ninja noodle...because I have some interesting ICQs a mutual buddy sent me where you openly state using Hex's script to toss pots. Sit down...and shut up.

Me dead on wrong roof with no one around? How hard is it to take a SS when someone is invised? Again, there were 4 people there...but keep saying it was just you and I dippy.

180 ping now huh? So how does it feel? Makes playing a mage interesting doesnt it? Still want to say I lie about my crap connection? Whatever it takes to make you feel better I guess...

BTW...where did I claim once again that I considered myself better than anyone at this game? Seems the only people butthurt about defeats are your own people. Lol...whatever it takes to win UO huh?

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I used summons on wrong roof? How is that even possible? It goes straight down. Hex is about as ****ty as you are no scripts there. VIP targeting scripts? like really rabbit? Bola avoidance script? You mean a uo assist macro to hop off mount? Rabbit you are an idiot. I really feel bad for your stupidity. Do you tell yourself all the time its ok they have to hack to beat me! HA Rabbit thanks for the laughs.
Summons can mean many things dummy. Including wisps...did I mention specifics? The rules were no forms, no summons, with a specified number of pots and apples. (perhaps you forgot asking to fight me with same rules as those between chad and myself?)

Hex is ****ty...when the scripts were down so was he.

VIP targetting scripts? you know well which one. (but losing does matter...avoid telling the truth)

Bola script? Yes...it isnt hard to hit the button to hop off mount...except when you do not see a bola coming. (hidden char...hidden bola words...and yet a char still hops off mount the moment the bola swings? gee...i guess a person has to be really good to do that!)

I love you too idiot. Next time you fight me, please be sure to leave it as 1v1. There really is no point in calling in a 4 man dismount gank in a 1v1 you say you can win. (oh yeah...you cant lol)

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here ya go dippy...this is just for you.

This is what I have been dealing with most of the time I have played in the last year and a half. Notice the ping, and notice the server is only 200 miles away. As I said, I have nothing to prove to you. I really wish I did ping as well as most do in this game. If I can hang with you or anyone else for any amount of time with my ridiculous pings...then I should be laughing at you for sucking huh?

Edits: Oh yeah...forgot to mention I do not play a dexxer on such a crippling ping either...always have and always will play a mage regardless of drawbacks. Your excuse?

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No one was there huh? Chen was...care to take that back or do you still wish to claim it never happened? (gee, almost like when you claimed I didnt kill you on LA...lol)

Did I say easyUO makes someone good? No, it makes crappy players think they are good. I suggest you resist saying nuh-uh about its use on your char kage ninja noodle...because I have some interesting ICQs a mutual buddy sent me where you openly state using Hex's script to toss pots. Sit down...and shut up.

Me dead on wrong roof with no one around? How hard is it to take a SS when someone is invised? Again, there were 4 people there...but keep saying it was just you and I dippy.

180 ping now huh? So how does it feel? Makes playing a mage interesting doesnt it? Still want to say I lie about my crap connection? Whatever it takes to make you feel better I guess...

BTW...where did I claim once again that I considered myself better than anyone at this game? Seems the only people butthurt about defeats are your own people. Lol...whatever it takes to win UO huh?
Well I figure in the icq logs, you would say something to complain about ward removal (if it happened) which it didn't. Chen may have been there, I never saw him. He's a stealther in your guild, how the hell would I know?

Here are the logs after fight. You didn't say a single thing about ward removal...must not have happened, idiot. Please for your own sake, seek medical help. Your twisted mind disgusts me.

Name the four people who were there... LOL joke.

(btw notice the times in icq lol. died so fast.)

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Here ya go dippy...this is just for you.

This is what I have been dealing with most of the time I have played in the last year and a half. Notice the ping, and notice the server is only 200 miles away. As I said, I have nothing to prove to you. I really wish I did ping as well as most do in this game. If I can hang with you or anyone else for any amount of time with my ridiculous pings...then I should be laughing at you for sucking huh?

Edits: Oh yeah...forgot to mention I do not play a dexxer on such a crippling ping either...always have and always will play a mage regardless of drawbacks. Your excuse?

I hate to break it to you, Cowboy, but the Lake Austin server has ALWAYS been in the SF, California area, and Iowa is no where near Cali. Still, a 200 mile ping that high sucks - it's what I pinged for my first 3 years on LA, using dialup...

The "Central" server farm (great Lakes, Lake Superior, etc.) got merged into the East Coast (Virginia-based) server farm around 8 YEARS AGO, from wherever they were before then (Chicago?)

And, when Lake Austin was created, from the outset, it was hosted in California. People heard the Devs referring to the fact that the shard was being named for the lake they could see out the windows of their Austin offices (found those old dev posts going through all of uo.com's old publish and testing notes), and wrongly assumed LA was being hosted at EA/Origin's Austin offices.

In fact, that I play on LA was the result of the people who introduced me to the game making that wrong assumption, and thought LA would be a better ping speed than their old shard (LS, I believe), which had been moved as part of the "central" shards moving to Virginia.

BY the time I figured out otherwise, I was too firmly a part of LA community to abandon all my friends to switch to an East Coast shard, and frankly, what little time I've spent on those shards made me glad I stayed on LA, because I hate the crowding of the big shards.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I figure in the icq logs, you would say something to complain about ward removal (if it happened) which it didn't. Chen may have been there, I never saw him. He's a stealther in your guild, how the hell would I know?

Here are the logs after fight. You didn't say a single thing about ward removal...must not have happened, idiot. Please for your own sake, seek medical help. Your twisted mind disgusts me.

Name the four people who were there... LOL joke.

(btw notice the times in icq lol. died so fast.)
I love delusional people like you. I enjoy when you project your own inadequacies on someone else, it reflects your own inability to deal with matters as they happen in your own life. After all, am I the one who hides his computer in his closet whenever a girl comes over? Think about it...

The ward removal bit was brought up in-game with you and your buddy. Not much I can do when you all deny it, but then again whats new? Is there any point beyond calling you a ******bag in ICQ? Would I have been better off to re-argue about something you denied in game 10 min earlier? And btw...while you are bring up SS and whatnot...where is the screenie without you running CE? Afterall, that was one of the rules.

Who cares how fast anyone died dippy? But lets consider your ICQ...it shows no mention of the beginning or end of the fight according to context...and also shows me continuing to ask you for the second fight. You use the GF excuse yet still continue to talk to me for 20 minutes after the fight. Dodge more...

I showed you my ping, yet you do not mention it...I wonder why. Sit down kiddo, and hide the PC already.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hate to break it to you, Cowboy, but the Lake Austin server has ALWAYS been in the SF, California area, and Iowa is no where near Cali. Still, a 200 mile ping that high sucks - it's what I pinged for my first 3 years on LA, using dialup...

The "Central" server farm (great Lakes, Lake Superior, etc.) got merged into the East Coast (Virginia-based) server farm around 8 YEARS AGO, from wherever they were before then (Chicago?)

And, when Lake Austin was created, from the outset, it was hosted in California. People heard the Devs referring to the fact that the shard was being named for the lake they could see out the windows of their Austin offices (found those old dev posts going through all of uo.com's old publish and testing notes), and wrongly assumed LA was being hosted at EA/Origin's Austin offices.

In fact, that I play on LA was the result of the people who introduced me to the game making that wrong assumption, and thought LA would be a better ping speed than their old shard (LS, I believe), which had been moved as part of the "central" shards moving to Virginia.

BY the time I figured out otherwise, I was too firmly a part of LA community to abandon all my friends to switch to an East Coast shard, and frankly, what little time I've spent on those shards made me glad I stayed on LA, because I hate the crowding of the big shards.
I have always played east as my ping has always been better there (even after the server move), however coming to LA offered a challenge. (an extra 40+ ping time to west) I did quite well considering my disadvantages.

The only reason I brought out the SS was to shut these guys up. Evidently their shrinks told them to never give up, never surrender...but unfortunately forgot to tell them of the exceptions to the rule. :)

All I came here to do was offer my two cents...and the same still stands...
:dunce:

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Come on reason...been waiting 20 minutes for you to come up with a response already. Does it really take your brain that long to process such little information or do you need an hour to fabricate the next story?

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love delusional people like you. I enjoy when you project your own inadequacies on someone else, it reflects your own inability to deal with matters as they happen in your own life. After all, am I the one who hides his computer in his closet whenever a girl comes over? Think about it...

The ward removal bit was brought up in-game with you and your buddy. Not much I can do when you all deny it, but then again whats new? Is there any point beyond calling you a ******bag in ICQ? Would I have been better off to re-argue about something you denied in game 10 min earlier? And btw...while you are bring up SS and whatnot...where is the screenie without you running CE? Afterall, that was one of the rules.

Who cares how fast anyone died dippy? But lets consider your ICQ...it shows no mention of the beginning or end of the fight according to context...and also shows me continuing to ask you for the second fight. You use the GF excuse yet still continue to talk to me for 20 minutes after the fight. Dodge more...

I showed you my ping, yet you do not mention it...I wonder why. Sit down kiddo, and hide the PC already.
Inadequacies? Hardly. The GF was waiting for me to pick her up, I don't try and hide my "video gamez" from women. Although I'm sure prison is a lovely topic for you and your internet dates to talk about. :thumbup: You achieve so high!

I mean you can skew this anyway you want and continue to lie until the day you die, but it doesn't change the fact that you have to lie about all this. I don't care enough to continue arguing, you have been proven wrong time and time again. Caught in lie after lie, but you continue to just weave away at your little web. Enjoy wallowing in your own self-delusions.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OH BOY! YOU WIN UO! Now where is the SS of the other fight which I was speaking of? Second, I played swords long before I had EP...or the double hit spell wep. Again, what good does a double hit spell wep do me if I cannot catch up to hit you with it? Or what good does it do vs. 45+ DCI when I have no HCI? Seems you just like to inflate your ego over a weighted fight to begin with.

Its ok though, you said you wanted to fight on wrong roof so I would stay on screen...but there were several times during our fight you ran OUTSIDE of range. On the flip side I always stayed within casting distance.

Third, lets see the uncropped version of your SS...the agreement is you would not use any speed enhancements...lemme see your taskbar if you are going to talk trash.

Last, on all shards I have always had around 100+ ping. East/West...it dont matter...yet I still pwned you on the west and you couldnt even admit that it happened. (LMAO...in a video game you cannot even admit defeat...thats sad) That was with no ep mind you...on a shard you ping well to.

Without all kill...or EO...or cheats (show the uncropped screenie to prove me wrong)...you are ****. End of story.

So what if you beat me? I think I do just fine regardless of wins or losses.
You don't see me running around telling the world *I am the greatest* do you? (but on the flip side, you dip****s run around making up personal crap about others to slander them in a video game...while claiming to be the best.)

BTW...you do realize that the rabbit you all were guilded in LNR with wasnt me right? That is your own guildie Frat Guys dad. So...Guess I should say good job on making fun of your own guildies family?
I find humor in that your initial response to losing was all about what spells I used or that my screen was cropped. No mention of ward removal until a few months later? SO STRANGE!

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Inadequacies? Hardly. The GF was waiting for me to pick her up, I don't try and hide my "video gamez" from women. Although I'm sure prison is a lovely topic for you and your internet dates to talk about. :thumbup: You achieve so high!

I mean you can skew this anyway you want and continue to lie until the day you die, but it doesn't change the fact that you have to lie about all this. I don't care enough to continue arguing, you have been proven wrong time and time again. Caught in lie after lie, but you continue to just weave away at your little web. Enjoy wallowing in your own self-delusions.
Aww...so lovely for you to resort to more slander in order to make up for your shortcomings in a video game. Yes, you do hide your video games from girls...you admitted to the very same thing. To call me out as a liar when you have done nothing to prove me wrong...aside from proving how far you will go to avoid being shown up...proven wrong...beaten...ect ect. Hell, look at the SS of your ICQ for goodness sakes...it has dooshbag written all over it lol.

Again, spin it however you want...tell people I was in prison (like you have done since leaving HOT), tell them I beat my non existent daughter (like you have done since you left HOT), do what ever you need to do in order to avoid admitting one...single...loss (like you have done over and over again here). It shows your true character in the end, and hardly reflects on who I am. Its ok Chad, really it is. (not really, its kind of creepy...but keep telling yourself it isnt anyway.)

Edit: oh yeah...still waiting on the unedited SS you took of our fight. I know you have one silly...

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I find humor in that your initial response to losing was all about what spells I used or that my screen was cropped. No mention of ward removal until a few months later? SO STRANGE!
No mention? What use is it to mention something months later when you couldnt even admit it as it happened? I mean...here we are months later and you still cannot even admit losing on LA...so what makes you think I wish to argue other points of less interest?

First you say something didnt happen...
Then your guildies slander me about something you say didnt happen...
Then you call me a liar about my ping...
Then you slander me yourself again.
For what?
Because you cannot admit to losing in a video game?

I hope you realize that all it takes is one person to toss out this argument from the get go right? Did you forget that I mentioned a witness to that fight on LA...you seem pretty confident there wasnt one there...just like on Atl. LOL...one of these days I will get around to asking them to post, until then I look forward to more of the same nonsense from you.

BTW...I understand why your screen was cropped, you didnt follow the rules and again cannot admit to something. It feels better I guess to call others a liar rather than admitting to one yourself. (then again, was it just one lie...or several wrapped into one bug turd of a lie?) Just why did you choose to crop this one anyway? Would you like to say that paint automatically cuts off the top and bottoms? Inquiring minds would really like to know...

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The point is, you can't even touch me when i ping 100. How do you expect anyone to believe you beat me when I was pinging 30? (Still waiting for you to post your ping)
Gee...remember this post dippy? I posted my ping...yet you only mention yours in relation to the win. If I am pinging 140+ to the same shard you ping 100 to...who do you think should win on a mage? If I am pinging 140 to the same shard you ping 30 to...who do you think should win on a mage?

The answer to both of those questions should be easy...the person with less latency has the best odds of winning if the skill is equal on both. It is very easy to see why you wouldnt want to admit to dying to a mage pinging 140 on your homeshard...kinda goes against your e-rep right?

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Continue to make your claims with no evidence. It really has everyone convinced. No seriously...
I was never in HOT, I don't know where that idea came from. The only guilds I have ever been in that were not my own were BTH for a short amount of time, SX, and VIP! (which I was the GM of for an extended amount of time)

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Continue to make your claims with no evidence. It really has everyone convinced. No seriously...
I was never in HOT, I don't know where that idea came from. The only guilds I have ever been in that were not my own were BTH for a short amount of time, SX, and VIP! (which I was the GM of for an extended amount of time)
Oh you mean like my non existent daughter, the time I didnt spend in prison? You mean claims like those from you and your guildies...both in game and on the boards? I state again, this all started with your inability to admit dying in a video game. Seriously...

I posted my ping noob, now where is the uncropped screenshots from our fight? You call me a liar, yet cannot even back up your own poop talk with the *evidence* you supposedly have. Why is it you have to resort to low life trash talk when you are backed into a corner?

Well done.

:party:

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let's take out the trash...shall we?

First and foremost, there is a lot of controversy being tossed around with regard to my sudden disappearance from the boards two months ago. I have no regret toward anything I have ever written on here on Stratics - and to that effect, I have always shared my version of the truth with everybody. I will let my own actions and the actions of others speak the truth. I have no further comment on the subject and I hope we can all move on from here.

The reason I am writing to you all today is that I would like to share a word with everybody about integrity.

Integrity is what defines a player. Sometimes it is most important for people to understand what integrity is not.

You can beat your chest all you want on the boards - you can build your entire personality, fool people and be respected solely for the front you put forward on these boards. I see this every day.. I see people that act high and mighty here - impose socialist ideology, prevent the word from very legends like myself from ever reaching the eyes of the public. Yes, you can!

You can also be somebody like Pan Arcane. Somebody people will remember for his actions in the game rather than his "sudden disappearances" from the boards. Somebody that will never be caught off guard. And somebody who quite simply will always prove you wrong. This is somebody with integrity. Somebody who will put you in your place with a smile, time after time.

My message to you all today is - be on the boards who you are in the game, be nothing more. We are all here to have fun. I would hate to spoil that fun for any of you.

Respectfully,

King Pan Arcane
(Village of Arcania)

"He's back!"

S

SLACK

Re: Let's take out the trash...shall we?

Fo shizzle.:thumbup:
Preach on brutha.....

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Delusional

mbraud - also known as DyStoNiA GiRl or William Wallace, welcome aboard. I hope you enjoy your short stay on Lake Austin, otherwise commonly known as Lake Arcane. As you can tell already there are no delusions in my persona. I tell the truth and that is all.

Stereotypically you are a Trammel type player. Your ability in Trammel is unquestioned and you would put most people that roam these boards to shame, in Trammel of course. Your only hope of every amounting to anything in a player versus player atmosphere is through playing a dismount tamer, of which you have on Origin, Pacific, Atlantic, Legends, Lake Austin and possibly other shards. Your ability to kill players on a tamer is dually noted, but your overall skill and ability to play other templates is proportionately lacking, and your player versus player etiquette is notably novice.

Since growing out of your 'MSTR' diapers you have learned to talk a big game and you have shared many of your intriguing interests and obsessions through your well thought out guild names and in private conversation. I also gather that you are a poetic romantic as demonstrated by your EM wedding on the Origin shard which I attended:

On a mage you amount to nothing - but you have always had failed fascinations:

Nothing is sweeter than the proof of past humiliations of you in front of your entire guild to back up every single thing that I say. Of course this has restricted you to your dismounting tamer. Needless to say, I look forward to finding you each day to wrecklessly destroy you. We will send you transferring on your merry way, just as you did to Legends following our prompt destruction of your guild on Chesapeake. That which was preceded by, of course, our guild sending you off to Chesapeake from Origin.

I look forward to further correspondance - William. It goes without saying that we'll be seeing a lot of each other in the next little while. I am not trying to publically demoralize you, I just want people to know as Paul Harvey would put it .. the "rest" of the story!

Yours truly,

King Pan Arcane
Village of Arcania
Commanding Lord of the Minax Faction
Guild Leader, 2010 - Is This The Year?

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I'm having delusions again. This time that Mr. Wallace didn't like the results earlier this eve on Lake Austin - that he came back for seconds on Origin.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Wow such leet skills to 5v2 people, wow omgz pan u are so leet, even numbers u guys were rolled today numerous times. U know u are a subpar, u can use ur eloquent way of saying things but fact remains, you are a chump, always have been a chump, and u and ur boyfriend the mute will always be chumps. Enjoy the asskickings ahead of u, sorry I dont take screenshots b/c killing u guys is nothing out of the ordinary nor screenshot worthy.

H

HaX Ur MoM

While everyone is studying the two dead bodies there... Count the number of people standing over them. Then, remember this is only one side of the story. Pan you can say how good you are as a mage, you have been playing one for quite some time. When you fought wallace he had only been playing a mage for maybe 2 weeks. LOLz brag all you want. If you want to post pictures, I might be able to produce some pictures of how many duels we have had? Thank You.

You Know Me As eBay.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Wow such leet skills to 5v2 people, wow omgz pan u are so leet, even numbers u guys were rolled today numerous times. U know u are a subpar, u can use ur eloquent way of saying things but fact remains, you are a chump, always have been a chump, and u and ur boyfriend the mute will always be chumps. Enjoy the asskickings ahead of u, sorry I dont take screenshots b/c killing u guys is nothing out of the ordinary nor screenshot worthy.
I have not died today, actually I didn't so much as log in until 7:00PM. I have won all three fights against you so far. Thanks for enrolling yourselves on Lake Austin. It's nice to know we have a herd of l33t dismount tamers following our little delusional, subpar group. You're not even as good as Severus Snape on his tamer. I think it's time you turn in your bottles and buy yourself another suit upgrade. You'll probably need it for the short run.

I have nothing to hide - William. Without Chad here I am like Tyson in the 80s. I am the greatest. I am Pan Arcane.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

While everyone is studying the two dead bodies there... Count the number of people standing over them. Then, remember this is only one side of the story. Pan you can say how good you are as a mage, you have been playing one for quite some time. When you fought wallace he had only been playing a mage for maybe 2 weeks. LOLz brag all you want. If you want to post pictures, I might be able to produce some pictures of how many duels we have had? Thank You.

You Know Me As eBay.
I'm sorry, you are a no name. I have no clue who you are.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

U may not have been on, hence even #ed fight, and ur boyfriend got rolled, sorry to break the news to you. Aaron K. didnt call u crying about it? oh thats right he doesnt speak, he must have emailed or txt msged it to u, lolz, enjoy that life of urs inside ur head.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

U may not have been on, hence even #ed fight, and ur boyfriend got rolled, sorry to break the news to you. Aaron K. didnt call u crying about it? oh thats right he doesnt speak, he must have emailed or txt msged it to u, lolz, enjoy that life of urs inside ur head.
We seem to conflict on one thing - I would like to know what an even numbered fight is to you. Is an even numbered fight chain dismounts with two players and two fully trained cu cidhes / dread war horses attacking two opposing players? I am a little lost. Needless to say, any time our guys die will probably be "even numbered" if this is the case. I cannot speak for the actions that take place when I am not around. I can only speak for the consecutive times that you have been embarassed by me tonight - we can jot this post down as one of them.

You obviously saw the screenshot (prior to) my editing out a friend's e-mail address and changing the post. Interestingly enough you paid attention to detail. I correspond with my guildmates on Ventrilo and ICQ2GO, not MSN messenger. I would appreciate you leaving my friends out of my gaming affairs on all accounts. This is up to you.

I have beaten you psychologically. You are on your heels, you are afraid. You want to back out and transfer away but you can't because you will suffer embarassment now. You are at the mercy of your foolishness. You are picking battles so far beyond your capacity as a Trammel player. I will humiliate you. At the end of the day you will see the light that you were the delusional one all along and Pan Arcane is the truth.

-King Pan Arcane

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

5 players vs 2 players == not even #s fight, sorry i didnt realize u coudlnt count.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I don't think it would be preferable for you to encounter any of us one versus one, so the numbers factor is entirely irrelevant. I'm sure you took into account what you were up against when you joined factions. In any event, I type these posts off so fast that I don't take the time to count. Is there an issue? There wasn't an issue for us when you were 'R' and we were FFBz, which by the way outnumbered us by a far larger margin than 5vs2. We fight outnumbered the majority of the time.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Re: The Taking out the trash thread

In case you all are wondering, I let Pan's thread go as long as I did without merging it into the PvP thread, hoping that it would divert from name calling and accusations.

As it turned out to be just another smack talk thread, I put it into the PvP thread.

Any attempts to restart this lil game of "mine's bigger than yours" in a thread outside the PvP thread, will be considered deliberately going against moderator instructions, and actioned accordingly.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

In case you all are wondering, I let Pan's thread go as long as I did without merging it into the PvP thread, hoping that it would divert from name calling and accusations.

As it turned out to be just another smack talk thread, I put it into the PvP thread.

Any attempts to restart this lil game of "mine's bigger than yours" in a thread outside the PvP thread, will be considered deliberately going against moderator instructions, and actioned accordingly.
Gamlin, my friend, it seems that anything on these boards to you is a smack talk thread. It's not "smack" if you back it up. I don't talk smack. I am Pan Arcane.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

By the rules of the LA forum, PVP bragging rights and comments about the inadequacies of others are supposed to be confined the the PvP & PvP/Factions threads.

The last thing we need is to be like Pacific's forum...