• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

**PVP THREAD** Keep all pvp talk in this thread!!

• Thread starter Elektra Rose
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, dominated in every sense. Not only in game, but verbally and with the proof.

Also I checked his total skills and chad does indeed have 720 and not 840 like you claim. The difference is as I have already stated you are bad and NEED EP to be able to try to stay on screen. However as everyone can see when you can't just run away and you're on screen, even with ep you can't live. Its your fault for letting him get spells off, don't try to blame it on being a scribe vs a necro. If you had any timing what so ever you would have prevented him from casting.

Rabbit you can get on a necro mage and use a crystaline too, but as I said you're so bad without pots you know you would die in one poison. You need to get better, and make less excuses.

Post that screen shot of your ping to Atl and LA. Chad has proved in every way he was right and better, leaving you looking like a fool in stat[as usual].
Can you comprehend simple fact? What is a SC no neg -20 wep with countering jewels equal to? A free skill maybe?

Again, you know who I am...why will you not share the same? After all, you make ridiculous comments about what I am not in my personal life but you wont even share who you are in a game. Seems pretty lame to me, regardless of your abillity to pwn in a video game.

As already stated, I don't care if you are better than anyone in a video game...all I did was mention that LoLz LoLz LoLz was the first member of LoLz to die to me on this shard. You all got your panties in a bunch, made stupid RL comments both in game and on the boards, and then lied about it ever happening.

Seems pretty obvious to me, you all need to work on cranial development. Mongoloidism is nothing to be proud of.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The point is, you can't even touch me when i ping 100. How do you expect anyone to believe you beat me when I was pinging 30? You were decimated. The only reason you have swords on your character is so you can use double hit spell weapons (wounding assassin with 40 fireball 15 harm) and 50 ep. :next:

There the 19 heal pots you drank, not 11. Silly Rabbit. (Still waiting for you to post your ping)

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The point is, you can't even touch me when i ping 100. How do you expect anyone to believe you beat me when I was pinging 30? You were decimated. The only reason you have swords on your character is so you can use double hit spell weapons (wounding assassin with 40 fireball 15 harm) and 50 ep. :next:

There the 19 heal pots you drank, not 11. Silly Rabbit. (Still waiting for you to post your ping)

OH BOY! YOU WIN UO! Now where is the SS of the other fight which I was speaking of? Second, I played swords long before I had EP...or the double hit spell wep. Again, what good does a double hit spell wep do me if I cannot catch up to hit you with it? Or what good does it do vs. 45+ DCI when I have no HCI? Seems you just like to inflate your ego over a weighted fight to begin with.

Its ok though, you said you wanted to fight on wrong roof so I would stay on screen...but there were several times during our fight you ran OUTSIDE of range. On the flip side I always stayed within casting distance.

Third, lets see the uncropped version of your SS...the agreement is you would not use any speed enhancements...lemme see your taskbar if you are going to talk trash.

Last, on all shards I have always had around 100+ ping. East/West...it dont matter...yet I still pwned you on the west and you couldnt even admit that it happened. (LMAO...in a video game you cannot even admit defeat...thats sad) That was with no ep mind you...on a shard you ping well to.

Without all kill...or EO...or cheats (show the uncropped screenie to prove me wrong)...you are ****. End of story.

So what if you beat me? I think I do just fine regardless of wins or losses.
You don't see me running around telling the world *I am the greatest* do you? (but on the flip side, you dip****s run around making up personal crap about others to slander them in a video game...while claiming to be the best.)

BTW...you do realize that the rabbit you all were guilded in LNR with wasnt me right? That is your own guildie Frat Guys dad. So...Guess I should say good job on making fun of your own guildies family?

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OH BOY! YOU WIN UO! Now where is the SS of the other fight which I was speaking of? Second, I played swords long before I had EP...or the double hit spell wep. Again, what good does a double hit spell wep do me if I cannot catch up to hit you with it? Or what good does it do vs. 45+ DCI when I have no HCI? Seems you just like to inflate your ego over a weighted fight to begin with.

Its ok though, you said you wanted to fight on wrong roof so I would stay on screen...but there were several times during our fight you ran OUTSIDE of range. On the flip side I always stayed within casting distance.

Third, lets see the uncropped version of your SS...the agreement is you would not use any speed enhancements...lemme see your taskbar if you are going to talk trash.

Last, on all shards I have always had around 100+ ping. East/West...it dont matter...yet I still pwned you on the west and you couldnt even admit that it happened. (LMAO...in a video game you cannot even admit defeat...thats sad) That was with no ep mind you...on a shard you ping well to.

Without all kill...or EO...or cheats (show the uncropped screenie to prove me wrong)...you are ****. End of story.

So what if you beat me? I think I do just fine regardless of wins or losses.
You don't see me running around telling the world *I am the greatest* do you? (but on the flip side, you dip****s run around making up personal crap about others to slander them in a video game...while claiming to be the best.)

BTW...you do realize that the rabbit you all were guilded in LNR with wasnt me right? That is your own guildie Frat Guys dad. So...Guess I should say good job on making fun of your own guildies family?
You only say that because I told you I didn't screenshot the first fight. No one MADE you play a swords scribe, you could of easily switched templates. I told you the only skills i had for a mage on Atlantic were necro or tamer and I'm obviously not gonna play a tamer.

I never took more than two steps away from you, you were on offense maybe twice between both fights rofl.

I'm sorry, my screenshot utility is set to take a screenshot of the game, not my entire screen. That's all I have.

You have never killed me...ever.

No, we don't have you confused. You are the Rabbit we're referring to. Not to mention Frat Guy has never been our guildmate, so make more up.

You lie repetitively and poorly. You are horrid, everyone knows you are. You will never in your UO lifetime, beat me 1v1.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just want to make a point that Chad is probably right, you won't beat him 1vs1. Also you should succumb to the fact that Chad is Chad.

Honestly it's like arguing with Obama over who is President.

Right now Chad is Chad.

I mean let's keep it real.

Multani and I are pretty good right. Like better than 99% of Lake Austin. And our style is push, push, push we don't wait for you to come to us. If you don't know who we are by now you shouldn't be on the Lake Austin PvP thread to start with.

Chad makes up for that other 1%

I would not tolerate Chad talking this much if he weren't Chad and I didn't know he would just back it up.

And I mean come on I have been around long enough to know talent. Chad beat everybody he fought against on Baja to earn the title, "the greatest mage of all lands."

He beat Taslin. He didn't just beat Taslin he beat Taslin like a drum. Now I know that may not mean much to you. But Restroom, I dueled Taslin long after that I know you couldn't beat Taslin, or probably the majority of PvM or LOLz.

So why the hell are you arguing with Chad?

Chad is the Michael Jordan, the Wayne Gretzky, the Muhammad Ali, the Dale Earnhardt, la creme de la creme of this PvP era. I don't know of any player in the game with as much raw talent as Chad. Chad is #1.

I'm not trying to ride the Chad wagon I'd still fight him tonight and I wouldn't give up trying to kill him. But dude just cut the **** on the boards and step off his grill, understand who he is and that when he is gone you may never see talent like his for a very long time. Gaining your reputation arguing with him about it won't put you right there with him. Try and beat him with your (or your guilds') actions in the game.

-Pan Arcane
ROAD

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just want to make a point that Chad is probably right, you won't beat him 1vs1. Also you should succumb to the fact that Chad is Chad.

Honestly it's like arguing with Obama over who is President.

Right now Chad is Chad.

I mean let's keep it real.

Multani and I are pretty good right. Like better than 99% of Lake Austin. And our style is push, push, push we don't wait for you to come to us. If you don't know who we are by now you shouldn't be on the Lake Austin PvP thread to start with.

Chad makes up for that other 1%

I would not tolerate Chad talking this much if he weren't Chad and I didn't know he would just back it up.

And I mean come on I have been around long enough to know talent. Chad beat everybody he fought against on Baja to earn the title, "the greatest mage of all lands."

He beat Taslin. He didn't just beat Taslin he beat Taslin like a drum. Now I know that may not mean much to you. But Restroom, I dueled Taslin long after that I know you couldn't beat Taslin, or probably the majority of PvM or LOLz.

So why the hell are you arguing with Chad?

Chad is the Michael Jordan, the Wayne Gretzky, the Muhammad Ali, the Dale Earnhardt, la creme de la creme of this PvP era. I don't know of any player in the game with as much raw talent as Chad. Chad is #1.

I'm not trying to ride the Chad wagon I'd still fight him tonight and I wouldn't give up trying to kill him. But dude just cut the **** on the boards and step off his grill, understand who he is and that when he is gone you may never see talent like his for a very long time. Gaining your reputation arguing with him about it won't put you right there with him. Try and beat him with your (or your guilds') actions in the game.

-Pan Arcane
ROAD
You seem to think I care about an e-rep.

It is simple. If you need to lie to cover a simple loss in a game on the boards, you deserve to be called out on it. Whether or not you believe me is inconsequential, as I said what needed to be said.

@ Chad...

you never took more than two steps away? Wrong.

Frat Guy never been with you? Wrong. He was guilded with you before on Atl.

never beat you 1v1? so far you have said that either a) I didn't or b) it was your brother. I am still waiting for option c) admitting you are full of crap.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Frat Guy asked to join us. We denied him, so he went to LUB. Try again. Btw, kind of funny you died on Underpants Gnome three times last night 4v1, in a span of less than 10 minutes. You're pathetic.

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's pretty funny how badly you've embarssed with him screen shots proving that you were right and he was wrong. Also it's amusing that he keeps avoiding showing us his ping, claiming he pings over 100 to each shard.

Rabbit is always dead, and just and fyi for everyone, he's no longer accepting fights with capped amounts of pots and apples even though he claimed he can "hang with the best of them". As I said before running 2x faster than us while holding down your pot macro running off screen is not "hanging" with anyone.

He's so bad, he does have a necro mage he, just thought he'd win with ep and swords instead of going temp v temp, which was his choice lol.

Chad congrats on your victory(2-0) while pinging 92 and being/better in ever in game, verbally, and with the screen shots. : )

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Frat Guy asked to join us. We denied him, so he went to LUB. Try again. Btw, kind of funny you died on Underpants Gnome three times last night 4v1, in a span of less than 10 minutes. You're pathetic.
Who cares dummy? The char has no DCI and a crappy mage wep vs. a disarming dexxer w/an orc brute(lmao). Keep on being king of the crap heap turd...unlike you I never claimed to be *good* at this game. (at least I can admit to a loss...how about you dippy?)

BTW...you seem to thrive on your leetness. I see people all over LOLing about your ego....so it is understandable how you would be hard pressed to admit getting beat by a noob mage (4 days old without a single 20 scroll mind you) on your home shard.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's pretty funny how badly you've embarssed with him screen shots proving that you were right and he was wrong. Also it's amusing that he keeps avoiding showing us his ping, claiming he pings over 100 to each shard.

Rabbit is always dead, and just and fyi for everyone, he's no longer accepting fights with capped amounts of pots and apples even though he claimed he can "hang with the best of them". As I said before running 2x faster than us while holding down your pot macro running off screen is not "hanging" with anyone.

He's so bad, he does have a necro mage he, just thought he'd win with ep and swords instead of going temp v temp, which was his choice lol.

Chad congrats on your victory(2-0) while pinging 92 and being/better in ever in game, verbally, and with the screen shots. : )
Im sorry, but who are you again? Lemme guess, you are the same moron who runs around making slanderous statements about people you don't know in a video game...does that sound right to you?

Runs faster? LMAO...you all run circles around me...just ask your pal Ice Rocker from your guild...I have never seen anyone else who could stop to cast a flamestrike, run past me, and then block and say *all kill*. (if you knew me you would know that I have complained about poor pings since Sept. of last year...used to ping 75-85 before that...which is quite playable.) Speaking of pots, I would love to know how you can toss two delayed explosions so they hit their target on cue whilst using specials. UO assist doesn't allow for that silly AoS noob.

If you noticed my necro is a bluebie dippy, he is strictly a spawner as I dont have a good suit or mage wep.

Yes, I can hang with the best of them on the field...what you call a runner I call smart play. Who in thier right mind would stick around for a *all kill* dismount gank from several individuals running that asian speeder proggie?

Don't duel? I never did idiot, I only field fight. My connection is crap.

...aren't you the same moron who said speeders do not work? (you said you tested it lol) Are you not the same idiot who said there is no proggies to have a larger viewing area? (lol...its called razor...and there are other scripts that do the same...ask your guildies) Did you not state that a larger monitor allowed for a bigger viewing area? (this one really made me chuckle. HINT HINT...a bigger monitor only increases pixel size moron...not viewing area.) Didn't you also state that you *tested* this out for yourself? (also made me chuckle, your word is not worth the poop tickets I wipe with)

Geez kid, you really need to think before you type...thanks. (oh noes, what is the random dipstick going to say next?...you going to call me a wifebeater and childsnatcher too? Oh yeah...you already did lol)

Do us all a favor and shut up...

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who cares dummy? The char has no DCI and a crappy mage wep vs. a disarming dexxer w/an orc brute(lmao). Keep on being king of the crap heap turd...unlike you I never claimed to be *good* at this game. (at least I can admit to a loss...how about you dippy?)

BTW...you seem to thrive on your leetness. I see people all over LOLing about your ego....so it is understandable how you would be hard pressed to admit getting beat by a noob mage (4 days old without a single 20 scroll mind you) on your home shard.
I'm not sure what your mage weapon is, but i know for sure you wear dci glasses/aof/quiver...so no dci my balls.

You know what I see? People all over these boards LOLing at you. Your own guild doesn't even like you lol. You're banned from posting on HoT boards, your very own guilds forum. People from your guild complain all day long that you just run from fights and leave them alone. That is what I see.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just think this Restroom character is looking for Chads approval.

Maybe if ya give him an Atta boy he'll go away.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not sure what your mage weapon is, but i know for sure you wear dci glasses/aof/quiver...so no dci my balls.

You know what I see? People all over these boards LOLing at you. Your own guild doesn't even like you lol. You're banned from posting on HoT boards, your very own guilds forum. People from your guild complain all day long that you just run from fights and leave them alone. That is what I see.
Are you ******** or what? I wear BRIGHTSIDE LENSES YOU TART, and switch out between a quiver and melissas cloak. As for a mage wep, its -22 (I have only 115 magery) with no dci and hitspell.

Try again ******.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you ******** or what? I wear BRIGHTSIDE LENSES YOU TART, and switch out between a quiver and melissas cloak. As for a mage wep, its -22 (I have only 115 magery) with no dci and hitspell.

Try again ******.
There you are again, going for hit spell on a weapon. Sounds like you're just too reliant on it. Turns out it didn't help you vs me. ;)

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So here's pretty much the sum of this entire page..

Restroom is too poor to buy good gear for his character.
Restroom blames his internet for bad pings to EVERY server, yet cannot provide evidence of a real ping. It's very unlikely that you ping equal pings to both east and west coasts.
Restroom proceeds to call out Chad, and loses, but cannot admit he is bested, so starts the excuse factory.

Stop crying already, you whiner.

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rabbit I'm sorry that you use some sort of speeder and are faster than us. Fact is you just make stuff up and you get proven wrong EVERY time lol.

First example is how you tried to lie about how many pots were used, next was your ping which you keep forgetting to post because you know you are a liar lol.

Next yes we did test speeder, and yes someone on foot on the west running it, vs me on mount from the east, was not as fast as me. People really like to make stuff up on stratics, it is IMPOSSIBLE for someone to out run someone on mout.

We only use razor for free shards(you HAVE to use it to play them), it's also where we tested screen size. Our guildmate with a bigger monitor, playing in the same game window as us could teleport places we could not. I'm sorry you're wrong about everything lol.

You talking about exp, everyone has to wait and can't double stack them, so I don't know what you're complaining about. You remind me a lot of scratch who doesn't seem to understand game mechanics. Also no one in our guild has a tactics mage, so what are you talking about? No, Really?

With faction items if you complain about a suit you're just fishing for sympathy, on every shard for less than 4 mil I have suits that are 9mr 20sdi 35 lmc and 45 dci, so you complaining about your necro suit is pretty funny. It's no ones fault that you have one char in factions and the rest are blue. Grow some balls join factions and quit crying. Your suit can be instantly made better, but you fight like Az'real and you're afraid of a fight lol.

It's weird that your crap connection makes you faster than all of us.

I think it's funny that you talk about running being a smart play. I'm talking 1v1 you call it hanging out screen because you can apple/pot every 15/10 seconds. We both know you would die instantly with no apples, you have zero spell play.

I guess it sucks that you were proven wrong in every aspect, I wouldn't know what it would be like to have a brused ego like that, from your tears I'm getting a picture.

Lastly as I said he is no longer accepting fights with capped resources because he knows he can't hang with the best of them like he claims. Rabbit is still dying 2v10 and dying even more when its even numbers, man is he bad, lol.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There you are again, going for hit spell on a weapon. Sounds like you're just too reliant on it. Turns out it didn't help you vs me. ;)
OH BOY. A disarming evasion dexxer vs. a spawn mage with no dci...you sure are special!

Just what am I reliant on? The char uses it for spawns lol...and I really do not see the point in buying a *good* mage wep for a char I do not pvp with.

Chad, as I have said before...I play this game to have fun...who cares if you die? (oh yeah, you do lol...hence the origins of this entire flamefest.)

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So here's pretty much the sum of this entire page..

Restroom is too poor to buy good gear for his character.
Restroom blames his internet for bad pings to EVERY server, yet cannot provide evidence of a real ping. It's very unlikely that you ping equal pings to both east and west coasts.
Restroom proceeds to call out Chad, and loses, but cannot admit he is bested, so starts the excuse factory.

Stop crying already, you whiner.
How many mage suits do you have? I have 14 pvp ready suits, 7 spawner suits.

My ping? I stated I do not have the ping to duel, only to field fight on LA.

Call out chad? Reread the thread dippy if you do not get the gist of things. I never said I was better than anyone, and I am not the one who cannot admit to losing on a char.

Which leaves me to ask you...who is crying?

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rabbit I'm sorry that you use some sort of speeder and are faster than us. Fact is you just make stuff up and you get proven wrong EVERY time lol.

First example is how you tried to lie about how many pots were used, next was your ping which you keep forgetting to post because you know you are a liar lol.

Next yes we did test speeder, and yes someone on foot on the west running it, vs me on mount from the east, was not as fast as me. People really like to make stuff up on stratics, it is IMPOSSIBLE for someone to out run someone on mout.

We only use razor for free shards(you HAVE to use it to play them), it's also where we tested screen size. Our guildmate with a bigger monitor, playing in the same game window as us could teleport places we could not. I'm sorry you're wrong about everything lol.

You talking about exp, everyone has to wait and can't double stack them, so I don't know what you're complaining about. You remind me a lot of scratch who doesn't seem to understand game mechanics. Also no one in our guild has a tactics mage, so what are you talking about? No, Really?

With faction items if you complain about a suit you're just fishing for sympathy, on every shard for less than 4 mil I have suits that are 9mr 20sdi 35 lmc and 45 dci, so you complaining about your necro suit is pretty funny. It's no ones fault that you have one char in factions and the rest are blue. Grow some balls join factions and quit crying. Your suit can be instantly made better, but you fight like Az'real and you're afraid of a fight lol.

It's weird that your crap connection makes you faster than all of us.

I think it's funny that you talk about running being a smart play. I'm talking 1v1 you call it hanging out screen because you can apple/pot every 15/10 seconds. We both know you would die instantly with no apples, you have zero spell play.

I guess it sucks that you were proven wrong in every aspect, I wouldn't know what it would be like to have a brused ego like that, from your tears I'm getting a picture.

Lastly as I said he is no longer accepting fights with capped resources because he knows he can't hang with the best of them like he claims. Rabbit is still dying 2v10 and dying even more when its even numbers, man is he bad, lol.
Teej, you are a frigging moron...plain and simple. Why?

1) you believe what you hear...always.
2) you cannot admit being wrong, ever.
3) when you are proven wrong, you make things personal.
4) when making things personal no longer works, you resort to lying again.

Sorry you all butthurt and what not from something that happened somewhere down the road, but this is a game.

Heh...good old closet nerds. Fun stuff.

Oh and what is this faction crap? 14 chars of mine are in factions already...4 on atl alone...none of which rely on a faction crystalline ring.

speeder progs? heh mmk there spanky, I will remem you saying that the next time you run past me. *hugs*
(btw...who mentioned anything about mount stamina? I think its cute how you pull nonsense out of thin air)

the use of razor? you know who your mates are using it on atl...the use of purple pots by several of your members including jacob shock, love potion (x2), and a few others is ample proof. (there is no other way to set delayed explosion pots in UO assist or with a UO macro silly and make them land everytime while your opponent is at full run.)

In regards to the stupidity about screen size, you clearly stated that it couldnt be done with a script or third party program. You stated it simply was not possible. (Yet now you flip flopped) You also stated that with a bigger monitor you could see more...lol...

You sir are just frigging ridiculous. When you find your bearings on whats what with reality (and play a mage)...feel free to ask for a fight in game. I never turn them down and always follow the rules made. (ehem...unlike the tf+h fights I have had on atl...of the three chad offscreens alot and the other two summons and forms when they were mentioned as a no no.)

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How can I off screen on wrong roof? As if I even moved 10 steps anyway...

Also, page on someone if you're so convinced they use razor. It's detectable, it's bannable, but nobody uses it...so no banning will occur.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How can I off screen on wrong roof? As if I even moved 10 steps anyway...

Also, page on someone if you're so convinced they use razor. It's detectable, it's bannable, but nobody uses it...so no banning will occur.

Dude, you and all the rest of your lackies have no idea what the truth is all about and will avoid it whenever possible.

My apologies if it isnt razor (no one uses it? then explain how it turns up in sooooo many screenies?)...however with a ping of over 100+ (many of your members are west coast no?) it is impossible to set a perfect delay time in UOA. Let me guess tho, you all are using Hex's pot script? Or is it paithans?

Off screen to me is about moving OUTSIDE of the casting range. If I cant cast on you...you are off screen.

Do me a favor, next time you have a date and hide your computer...leave it in the closet...thanks.

BTW...are you speaking the truth? If not...put the PC back in the closet.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dude, you and all the rest of your lackies have no idea what the truth is all about and will avoid it whenever possible.

My apologies if it isnt razor (no one uses it? then explain how it turns up in sooooo many screenies?)...however with a ping of over 100+ (many of your members are west coast no?) it is impossible to set a perfect delay time in UOA. Let me guess tho, you all are using Hex's pot script? Or is it paithans?

Off screen to me is about moving OUTSIDE of the casting range. If I cant cast on you...you are off screen.

Do me a favor, next time you have a date and hide your computer...leave it in the closet...thanks.

BTW...are you speaking the truth? If not...put the PC back in the closet.
Post one screen shot of any of us using razor. Actually i have an alchemist and i use uoassist to throw potions on the run. So...?

But no, I'm the only west coast player in our guild. So once again you demonstrate idiocy. Good job. Cry hacks more.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Post one screen shot of any of us using razor. Actually i have an alchemist and i use uoassist to throw potions on the run. So...?

But no, I'm the only west coast player in our guild. So once again you demonstrate idiocy. Good job. Cry hacks more.
My understanding is Restroom Cowboy is "Teh Suck" with T4H. From my dealings with this player in the game he is total trash, leaves his guild to die in fights where they outnumber Multani & me 6 against 2. Worthless- is a better mage than him.

To see this individual talking the way he does on the boards is disgraceful. Teh Suck, you are DFA calibre and they need players. Go and join them. If you need gametime "old" Graham will pay for it off of his disability pension like he does for many others just for being in his guild.

You are a genuine pancake. Man up and do something in the game, and stop talking. I can name a lot of people including women on Lake Austin that play better than you, starting with a few players in DFA. Learn from them, you're going to need it before you bring up names like "Chad".

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

With a fluctuating west coast ping, it just is not possible to throw delayed pots with any kind of accuracy using UOA.

Pardon me for making assumptions...seems some of you have complained about me being too fast...which lead me to such a conclusion.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My understanding is Restroom Cowboy is "Teh Suck" with T4H. From my dealings with this player in the game he is total trash, leaves his guild to die in fights where they outnumber Multani & me 6 against 2. Worthless- is a better mage than him.

To see this individual talking the way he does on the boards is disgraceful. Teh Suck, you are DFA calibre and they need players. Go and join them. If you need gametime "old" Graham will pay for it off of his disability pension like he does for many others just for being in his guild.

You are a genuine pancake. Man up and do something in the game, and stop talking. I can name a lot of people including women on Lake Austin that play better than you, starting with a few players in DFA. Learn from them, you're going to need it before you bring up names like "Chad".
noobcakes...i have only seen you twice in game...since most of the time I play east coast as the ping is better.

I will field you anytime you like mr. pee pee toucher...just throw me a PM if you wish to give it a shot.

BTW...i think it is cute how you defend your boy...its almost ghey.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
noobcakes...i have only seen you twice in game...since most of the time I play east coast as the ping is better.

I will field you anytime you like mr. pee pee toucher...just throw me a PM if you wish to give it a shot.

BTW...i think it is cute how you defend your boy...its almost ghey.
Be something in the game, instead of the recycled piece of trash that you are here. You want to roll with the best? Do something on the game and "be" somebody on the field. You don't need to ask somebody to find me. I'll find you.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Be something in the game, instead of the recycled piece of trash that you are here. You want to roll with the best? Do something on the game and "be" somebody on the field. You don't need to ask somebody to find me. I'll find you.
Dodge more.

Again, I restate that I do not play this craptastic shard very often. If you wish to set up a time to field fight, leave me a pm...else go back to playing with yourself in trammel.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it's also where we tested screen size. Our guildmate with a bigger monitor, playing in the same game window as us could teleport places we could not. I'm sorry you're wrong about everything lol.
I laugh out loud every time I read you post this. You've posted it several places. This is not right. A larger monitor does not increase how far you can see in game.. it's limited. The only way to increase the game window size is to use a script.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I laugh out loud every time I read you post this. You've posted it several places. This is not right. A larger monitor does not increase how far you can see in game.. it's limited. The only way to increase the game window size is to use a script.
Lol...might as well speak to a wall lynk...these tards never learn.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dodge more.

Again, I restate that I do not play this craptastic shard very often. If you wish to set up a time to field fight, leave me a pm...else go back to playing with yourself in trammel.
I had a nice conversation with your good friend Tingling Loins.

(I'd like to take this opportunity at the same time to invite DFA to witness with this screenshot that no, I don't modify my game client or hack.)

He refers to you as "Undies".

So, Undies, Tingling Loins has well informed me that you always talk a lot of **** and always have, but that I will beat you. He also says that Worthless- listens a lot better than you in fights. It sounds to me like he rates Worthless- higher than you.

This does not bode well for you in a potential showdown with Chad.

My invitation is open. If you want a field fight, make a presence in the game and I will find you. You can pick from a variety of shards that I am on.

Lynk, you're a sweet heart. However your message board wisdom does not make you an intelligent player. Step off of LOLz's grill, dawg.

I won't spend my time engaging in extra curricular message board philandering here. I handed that role off to SLACK when I quit back in 2005. However I invite you all to get things done in the game.

Pan Arcane
"I am not the best. I am just a guy looking to fight the best."

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lynk, you're a sweet heart. However your message board wisdom does not make you an intelligent player. Step off of LOLz's grill, dawg."
As you can see I've clearly not engaged in the whos better or who cheats, because tbh I don't really care.

I've just seen him post that argument over and over. I'm actually doing him a service by trying to let him know so he doesn't continue to spam that on every PvP board.

I think you're a sweet heart too, even though I'm not sure we've actually met in game.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had a nice conversation with your good friend Tingling Loins.

(I'd like to take this opportunity at the same time to invite DFA to witness with this screenshot that no, I don't modify my game client or hack.)

He refers to you as "Undies".

So, Undies, Tingling Loins has well informed me that you always talk a lot of **** and always have, but that I will beat you. He also says that Worthless- listens a lot better than you in fights. It sounds to me like he rates Worthless- higher than you.

This does not bode well for you in a potential showdown with Chad.

My invitation is open. If you want a field fight, make a presence in the game and I will find you. You can pick from a variety of shards that I am on.

Lynk, you're a sweet heart. However your message board wisdom does not make you an intelligent player. Step off of LOLz's grill, dawg.

I won't spend my time engaging in extra curricular message board philandering here. I handed that role off to SLACK when I quit back in 2005. However I invite you all to get things done in the game.

Pan Arcane
"I am not the best. I am just a guy looking to fight the best."
Again, I welcome you to set up a time and place. My main shard is atl...and yes...those who know me well call me undies.

Quit yanking my chain and man up, or else stick to being the board warrior as usual.

BTW...of course he would tell you that worthless is a better listener silly noob...I was the one calling our fights. LOL! (the SS is a nice touch, Shaman hasnt played in monthes...and most certainly would be an easy kill) I do not talk **** in game either, would rather leave that to the boards.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lynk, you're a sweet heart. However your message board wisdom does not make you an intelligent player. Step off of LOLz's grill, dawg."
As you can see I've clearly not engaged in the whos better or who cheats, because tbh I don't really care.

I've just seen him post that argument over and over. I'm actually doing him a service by trying to let him know so he doesn't continue to spam that on every PvP board.

I think you're a sweet heart too, even though I'm not sure we've actually met in game.
Lynk...its pointless. Pan is mesmerized by LoLz.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey pan...so wheres the PM? Lol@u for dodging...
There are dozens of people reading this thread that know your skills are nowhere near adept - you are a T4H calibre player not ROAD calibre player. In game I will crush you like a tomato can and send you on your merry way with another ('x' amount of) excuses to jot down on your message board post count.

Guess you will just see me on the field on Atlantic or LA, and will enjoy checking that ego for me. Arrange a fight? Spontaneity seems more in YOUR favor, a turd like myself really is not worth any arrangement.

Keep up the posting 'wannabe. Your board post count isn't going to buy you any jelly doughnuts, and unfortunately it's not going to buy you a rapport as a marginable "player versus player" player.

I am on the field every day looking to fight the so-called "best".

Abra

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sup Pan i was trying to get ahold of you Jethro says Whats up we are old skool just fyi from LA way back in the day from DIE AOA Ect well i wana get ahold of you because i know you a Great PvPer u can almost own just about everybody hell i herd you owned CHAD!!!! like i aid ur the Best um i wana see if you will bring a toon to pac at my expence and join M we own that shard hehe well PM me or just write back on the forums ill get ahold of you you also might know me as Beatenu, XTC, Glaive, ect

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sup Pan i was trying to get ahold of you Jethro says Whats up we are old skool just fyi from LA way back in the day from DIE AOA Ect well i wana get ahold of you because i know you a Great PvPer u can almost own just about everybody hell i herd you owned CHAD!!!! like i aid ur the Best um i wana see if you will bring a toon to pac at my expence and join M we own that shard hehe well PM me or just write back on the forums ill get ahold of you you also might know me as Beatenu, XTC, Glaive, ect
Chad I did not pay this guy.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Beatenu from Sonoma?

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are dozens of people reading this thread that know your skills are nowhere near adept - you are a T4H calibre player not ROAD calibre player. In game I will crush you like a tomato can and send you on your merry way with another ('x' amount of) excuses to jot down on your message board post count.

Guess you will just see me on the field on Atlantic or LA, and will enjoy checking that ego for me. Arrange a fight? Spontaneity seems more in YOUR favor, a turd like myself really is not worth any arrangement.

Keep up the posting 'wannabe. Your board post count isn't going to buy you any jelly doughnuts, and unfortunately it's not going to buy you a rapport as a marginable "player versus player" player.

I am on the field every day looking to fight the so-called "best".
Thats funny...I still do not see a pm...nor do I see you playing LA nor Atl. If you wish to continue talking trash, then lets put up 20 mil on a field fight on shard (atl or LA) of your choosing.

I do not have an ego, I do not care if I win or lose...so whats your problem big mouth? Money or foot where mouth is...you decide.

And btw...its lovely how you twist the words of those you talk to...they lol @ u long time.