• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

pvp tamer anyone?

JustMe

Adventurer
I was just wondering if anyone PVPs with their tamer, and if so what pet do you use. I have a weak PP WW in my stable I was thinking about using it for PVP and could use some suggestions on her. I already have a good PP WW with chiv/AI and dont want to sell her. any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
the only pets I see used in PvP by actual PvPers are bane dragons, legacy nightmares and to a lesser degree wildfire ostards and very rarely highend tritons.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was just wondering if anyone PVPs with their tamer, and if so what pet do you use. I have a weak PP WW in my stable I was thinking about using it for PVP and could use some suggestions on her. I already have a good PP WW with chiv/AI and dont want to sell her. any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

I have wondered the same thing. question, and forgive my stupidity, but what is PP ? and is WW White Wyrm? ....... and when you say: chiv/AI , what is the "AI" stand for?

.... i have wondered what kind of pet (aside from the ones already mentioned) might stand even a chance. ... i want to continue watching this thread. thank you for posting it.