• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP on LA

• Thread starter MonkeyBusiness
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

MonkeyBusiness

I've been playing LA for about 6 months after an 8 year hiatus from UO and would like to know the best place and way to get some PvP going. Is the faction system actively used in LA? Are there any hot spots besides the Feluccia Yew gate? I'm working on a PvP character and would like to try him out. Unfortunately, most of my time on UO is spent before 9 AM CST due to my work schedule. Are there any good places to PvP at that time? Also, is PvP allowed in Ish or Malas? Thanks all!

Zhakarin

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You might try fire/despise, or any of the champ spawns in fel t2a. Your only real choices guild-wise are A&&M/K*P or vamp, both usually have morning crews running champs that like to bump into one another on the field. KoL will pvp on occasion, but that's been a very rare occurance lately. There is no pvp in ilsh or malas unless you're in a war'ing guild, of which there are none on LA that I'm aware of.

S

S.W.A.T

Unfortunatly, Lake Austin has no faction activity at this time :sad2:. There's an occasional few but with EA taking a look at faction bugs etc, there might be a rise in it. Some of the new changes will be

Faction Vendors no longer block Faction Guards or players
Fixed an issue with Sigils getting stuck in the incorrect state and requiring a server restart before corruption could resume
Faction abbreviations will show in the player's onscreen name in Felucca (works with All Names)
[Min] Minax
[CoM] Council of Mages
[TB] True Britannians
[SL] Shadowlords
Red faction members/enemy guild members now con orange to an opposing guild or faction
Fixed a bug where logging out in Sanctuary caused loss of titles and kill points
Fixed the faction crafting menu. Players who craft items in a town they control, in the proper shop, will receive the faction enhancement menu after successfully creating an item.
Non-faction guilds that are part of an alliance can no longer join a faction without first leaving their alliance.

There aren't many hot pvp spots, just Yew gate, from time to time you can stealth around despise spawn area and see a fight. In the mornings its usually quiet but ocassionaly there will be a fight or two. I havn't heard about warring guild's being able to pvp in Mala's or Ilishner but maybe?