• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP Macro Help.

A

Anon7

Yes, this may be newbish, and I hope not to inspire any flaming as I truly am looking for an answer.

I know with balanced bows this is pretty much old school, but what is the best method of setting up a UOA disarm, drink pot, rearm macro? Is this even possible to achieve reliably? Or would separate macros work better utilizing three buttons? I have a few really good non-balanced bows that I would love to use. Also, if it is not possible to do reliably, what is a valid non-pot pvp archer temp?

Thanks for anyone who would like to help me :)

S

Skullcollector

Yes, this may be newbish, and I hope not to inspire any flaming as I truly am looking for an answer.

I know with balanced bows this is pretty much old school, but what is the best method of setting up a UOA disarm, drink pot, rearm macro? Is this even possible to achieve reliably? Or would separate macros work better utilizing three buttons? I have a few really good non-balanced bows that I would love to use. Also, if it is not possible to do reliably, what is a valid non-pot pvp archer temp?

Thanks for anyone who would like to help me :)
I have played an archer for many years and I have used three button macros. First to disarm, second to drink the potions I wish to use and third to re-arm. I just got a few balanced bows for the first time and I do have to say its making things so much easier. There is no way that I know of that will allow you to do all three of these with one macro button. If you ever do figure out a way my eyes are open for advice.

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is a one key setup

In UO Client.

Select a Key
Arm/disarm (right or left)
Delay 20 (might need to adjust)
Arm/Disarm (right or left)

UOA - Record

Perform any action that can be recorded. Such as Say, or use an object.
Next Drink a pot.

You should have something like this.

Say
Use Item/Cast Spell

Now edit it like this

Say (delete this entry)
Pause 1000 (adjust timing)
Use Item/Cast Spell (convert to use item type)

Assign it the same key in UOA and pass it to UO. So with one button you can drink pots using either a two handed weapon or a shield. Just remember when you drop your weapon to drink you lose your skill based DCI by 50% at the least.