• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) PVP Location

R

Roc01965

Which are atm the main PVP location in Europe Shard?

I have travelled across Felucca but it seems deserted nowdays. Am I loosing somethig or is Europe just sub-populated?

Many thanks-

U

UOFree

Europa lost a lot of players, but PvP still going on mostly at Champs not so much around Yew Moongate or Bucs anymore.

S

Samedhi

Upon recent reactivation (again), I`ve noticed that Fel is like a ghost shard as well. My first day back, I walked pretty much the length and breadth of Fel and I saw one blue COM training in his house.

Long gone are the days of the guilds like ELR,PHT,6i6 etc.

I`m guessing most people are busy farming scrolls, artifacts and imbuing regs.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
here is how it works:

One person (some guilds have more than 1 stealthing around) from each faction/guild stealth's around the shards hot spots to find out what's going down. When no one is doing anything, All the shards PvP'ers do other things (farm SA regs, craft new suits/weapons, train skills etc.)

Now when one of the stealth scouts finds a group of people doing anything, they send the word out, and up pops a guild/faction to start a fight, next thing you know another stealth scout will find the fight and call in a second faction/guild.

People on both/all sides will die and go into stat loss and then the PvP will stop for 20 mins for everyone to get out of statloss.

While they are sitting out the statloss they will have stealthers going around the shard looking for the next fight.

So you may not see many people in fel, but you cant rest assured the people who play in fel know you're there.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
here is how it works:

One person (some guilds have more than 1 stealthing around) from each faction/guild stealth's around the shards hot spots to find out what's going down. When no one is doing anything, All the shards PvP'ers do other things (farm SA regs, craft new suits/weapons, train skills etc.)

Now when one of the stealth scouts finds a group of people doing anything, they send the word out, and up pops a guild/faction to start a fight, next thing you know another stealth scout will find the fight and call in a second faction/guild.

People on both/all sides will die and go into stat loss and then the PvP will stop for 20 mins for everyone to get out of statloss.

While they are sitting out the statloss they will have stealthers going around the shard looking for the next fight.

So you may not see many people in fel, but you cant rest assured the people who play in fel know you're there.
can't see me;)

well you could when you caught be outside your house but........................