• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] PvP items! MUST SEE! (getting offers might sell if i like the offer) liquidating.

CrAzY J

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
maybe set a reserve or buy out? How am I suppose to know what you are looking to get?
sir you make a point, but in my thread I also said just seeing if theres interest, and yes maybe I shall, a buyout on this item would be 150 kind of expecting 100+

CrAzY J

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
maybe set a reserve or buy out? How am I suppose to know what you are looking to get?
old vet personally i think it was a good offer as many do like to low ball you, iam expecting more as i posted above but this is an item i am not using at the moment, what would be your top quota for a bracelet like this has 30 skills in main mage skills and sdi your casting resists di, its a very good ring for many ways you can improve a suit, just would like to rougly know what your top offer would be where your offers would stop in a auction base?... i am not on enough to do an auction and treat everyone fairy as they deserve, i try to put items on and if i get a number i like i will get rid of it , disregarding if its worth triple the value, ive lost gold on here and made a few, just basically if it intrigues me ill sell it : )

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
you have a minimum you're looking to get for #2?

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you like good items m8 :) hehe... With new expansion this piece will be a good improvement for wrestle parry mages ,on which shard you gonna use it? what temp you 've in mind :)?

Mooselisted

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Inferno is too much of a baller, I was trying to think of a way to distract him for a day or two so I could win this bidding war, but I couldn't come up with anything.
You both just need to let me know the highest you're willing to take this so I know if I'm wasting my time trying or not!

Mooselisted

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Inferno, we all know you're a baller
When you join in on an auction, i know it's usually time to throw in the white flag. I'm sure you have the nicest gear in the game !
;)
I'm still tempted to throw in one more bid, but I'm convinced you won't let this one slide.
It really is such a nice piece

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron

Lord Bishop

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
where were you guys last week when i sold #4 to J now you talk it up arghghghg anyhow nice return on your investment J