• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP Fight Club presents... No Rules Rule! Sat. June 6th (EM Event)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Woohoo! A no holds bar match!

Now I finaly can put my harp to some use! Prepare to be beaten deaf by my playing!

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A few points.....

1) Define Healing.... A 120 ninja in Dog/ Cat form with 18 hp regen on items regenerates nearly 6 hit points per SECOND..... Since that's all passive is that considered healing ?

2) For that setup..... which is basically a fight in a 6x8 tile box or so..... PvP templates that would normally not be viable all of a sudden become perfect.... I'm going to bet that a GREATER DRAGON setup is probably the best way to go... Then just build your character around surviving a Greater Dragon and you should be good....

3) No Rules PvP tourney's are a nice idea.... but it comes down to designing a template that exploits the rules OR location the tournament will be AT.

T

Tiri

I believe the EM's said this is Player vs Player not Player vs Pet. They said if there was an interest they would do a pet PvP but no one has posted thus far to say they want one. I think it is to test your chars template against another.

R

RichDC

No healing after 5mins??

Wow, thats kinda easy to win then.

Build a char to survive the 5mins with ninja and DP fukiya darts. If they cant cure...they die.

Either that or a nox fencer.

S

Skullcollector

PVP fight night was a total waist and will be the last one I go to. It proved that SCAM is still the best and cops are sore loser as they attacked everyone in the stands. Then I am ressing and healing people that COP killed and the EM’s ban me from the house into a sea of red cop with no where to go. Thank you EM’s. Congrats to Juicey from scam for the win and I wish you all good luck at any future EM ran events for that was my last one.

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You mean they just rampaged through killing unmercifuly? Heads on Pikes? Trampleing the trammels? I was Watching from a corner... That seemed very odd, but at least they waited till the end...A shame though.

You PVPers get your fun in very wierd ways...LOL...

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was banned as well and I didn't have anything armed or in war mode. I think they just started banning anyone who moved. The actions of a few effected the many. I was able to talk to the EM afterwards and get unbanned.

Sapphirediablo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I was able to talk with the EM's apparently those who were seen are now banned and the others unbanned, she said sorry about that and she didn't mean to.... Although it seems all the teleporters have been deactivated.

Well was fun until about 5 people ruined it.... sad that people have to kill trammel players without gear and without PvP experience to be able to get a kill... just sad :( but oh well... whatever floats their boat.

Anyways Thank you EMs please do not stop doing these things since there are a few rotten eggs... Thank you thank you thank you.....

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Having a modicum of experience, I saw what would come by the names of the people who started to show up, which is why there was a GD in the stands. He fed well on the fools who made the mistake of attacking me. Getting banned was the only way a couple of them lived. I would have liked to see the EM's disable the teleporters out, and slowed the ban stick so he could have fed more. I was disappointed but not surprised in any way about how some of the COP folks misbehaved. It just shows to the entire shard that everything people say about them is right. It is the reason why some people only kill them, and no-one else.

Congrats to SCAM, showing once again why 20+ people of one certain guild will run to their houses and hide when 2 of them show on the screen. I laughed my ass off at how easily 1 member dealt with the entire crew in tonight's fight.

Skull, don't stop coming. As the scum is skimmed off the pond, you are left with a good clean pool with which to have a good fight in. The EM's made some oops but it was cleaned up. Don't let an honest mistake stop your attempted rise to the top. I welcome seeing you fight good fights.

Keep it up EMs, you are doing a GREAT job!

R

Rant C.

Well... I had a great time. Thank to everyone to gave me pointers and tips to improve my game (you know who you are). Lord knows I need it!

Thanks again, I'll be at the next one too!

S

Skullcollector

You PVPers get your fun in very wierd ways...LOL...
See another damaging blow to PVP because of the actions of a few. That’s not how MOST of the pvp world play. Most of us were there having fun and had no problems following the rules and showing respect.

...you wonder why people talk all the time about COP, hears one of many reasons...

S

Skullcollector

Skull, don't stop coming. Don't let an honest mistake stop your attempted rise to the top. I welcome seeing you fight good fights.
HAHA this wasn’t an attempted rise to the top, this was duel or this show was going to be short. No one was signing up to fight. I went to watch, not to fight. My mage is my secondary pvp char and fighting dexers and damn good ones with a mage with no parry or wrestling is not easy to do. And for me to get the resist I needed I have to be in wraith form which put me on foot against these mounted dexers…I tried.

Rant was a good fight, he did well throwing me off timing (like its hard anyways), it went to the no heal and he out lasted me, he’s good! I went 0-3 but I had fun till the end, was sad to see the people who came to watch and cheer us on get killed for supporting our event. Sorry guys… :(

W

WooWoo

anyone get some screen shots?? i heard Juicey pwned alot of people in a freefor all lol he called me on my lunch break.... wish i coulda been then woulda shown you guys how to put it in Juicey's butt ;) lol jk... woulda been no contenst with the 2 of us lol :)

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is indeed a shame that happened. I had lost my puney 56k connection around 5:50 and was unable to relog back on.

It saddens me to hear that this happened.

I understand it is fel. I understand you are PK's. I understand your goal in the game is to kill anyone not in or allied with your guilds. However if you expect and ask for these kind of events to happen, like you did before, then I would not reccomend doing what happened again.

The EMS went out of their way when they did not have to, too come and give our side of the community some attention. Lets hope that they will give us a second chance as I would love to continue to see these events happen again.

Just my 2 cents. I really can not talk as I was not there. I do wish however that I was there so that I would have been able to atleast provide some sort of help.

S

Skullcollector

I was quick to judge last night when I was thrown to the dogs while I was trying to help. I know the EM’s did the best they could when COP went postal. I also do want to see more fight night events. I would like to see them more often than once a month for even though I didn’t have a good showing, it really was fun. I have a lot of ideas for the next fight nights and ill post a few soon. I want to apologize to the EM’s and all the people who came to watch the event that some of us had to be asses. Most of us wanted to put on a good show for you…maybe next time more will participate and we will have a better ending.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No... R . U . L . E . S PvP!! May I politely suggest that from what I've heard about this tournament this does not appear to be COPS strong point. Congrats to Juicey though... I was told he excelled at this type of NO R . U . L . E . S fight.

:thumbup1:

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow. Just read this thread. So COP ruined another event. Why am I not surprised? EMs should just ban COP completely from every PvP event. Or better yet, suspend their accounts when they do it again.

TheUsualSuspect

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The free for all was everyone vs two cop that had actually WON the REAL tournament LOL. SO yeah after all the hoo haa, congrats to Ice and Dubie for winning it, regardless of what happened afterwards it was fun to watch.

TheUsualSuspect

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow. Just read this thread. So COP ruined another event. Why am I not surprised? EMs should just ban COP completely from every PvP event. Or better yet, suspend their accounts when they do it again.
Suspend accounts for playing a felucca rule set? When EA or whoever it was responsible for dividing shards into two rule sets fel and trammel, they made a definite statement, one is dangerous one isn't so dangerous. Even at trammel events people don't 'behave' some cast fields or spam continuously, shall we boot everyone out for not playing the game how some wish? Even if it is within rule sets ie: If you can kill someone in felucca without having "GUARDS!!!! called upon you, then the rule set dictates it's doable without penalty. Maybe EM's should place guards in the stands if they want people to 'behave' Of course like gates this could be exploited but then you would know who the blue trouble makers are when 'guards' can't be called on the red hacking away at offending person.

Also; last tournament a few offending blues from other guilds were kicked out for attempting the same thing so please, everyone getting on their moral high horses, this is getting a bit tired. :sleep2:

H

harrypotted III

The free for all was everyone vs two cop that had actually WON the REAL tournament LOL. SO yeah after all the hoo haa, congrats to Ice and Dubie for winning it, regardless of what happened afterwards it was fun to watch.
There must have been no SCAM there for the 2v2 lol

S

Skullcollector

Suspend accounts for playing a felucca rule set? When EA or whoever it was responsible for dividing shards into two rule sets fel and trammel, they made a definite statement, one is dangerous one isn't so dangerous. Even at trammel events people don't 'behave' some cast fields or spam continuously, shall we boot everyone out for not playing the game how some wish? Even if it is within rule sets ie: If you can kill someone in felucca without having "GUARDS!!!! called upon you, then the rule set dictates it's doable without penalty. Maybe EM's should place guards in the stands if they want people to 'behave' Of course like gates this could be exploited but then you would know who the blue trouble makers are when 'guards' can't be called on the red hacking away at offending person.

Also; last tournament a few offending blues from other guilds were kicked out for attempting the same thing so please, everyone getting on their moral high horses, this is getting a bit tired. :sleep2:
Another reason to hold the fight night event in tram and ban an entire group from attending. If they cant win fair and by the rules, the will ruin it for everyone...

TheUsualSuspect

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Another reason to hold the fight night event in tram and ban an entire group from attending. If they cant win fair and by the rules, the will ruin it for everyone...
Skull, I guess I could see how advantageous this is for you considering you don't have a red, or a red capable of competing. Ban an entire group, who exactly? Many COP did not participate in what you claim as a 'catastrophe' and many blues not associated with COP started to talk in stands thus setting off their macros and attacking people by accident (or so they claim). Several members from III at the previous tournament were banned for disrupting the stand, shall we ban ALL of third legion from participating in your 'trammel' nights? Please get off your high moral horses especially if you are in III also. Perhaps you should speak to EM's about the names of those III disruptive people who were banned, just so you know i'm not making things up. Hell they were even pleased and boasting about disrupting the event...tut tut so many inconsistencies and hypocracies.

S

Skullcollector

Skull, I guess I could see how advantageous this is for you considering you don't have a red, or a red capable of competing. Ban an entire group, who exactly? Many COP did not participate in what you claim as a 'catastrophe' and many blues not associated with COP started to talk in stands thus setting off their macros and attacking people by accident (or so they claim). Several members from III at the previous tournament were banned for disrupting the stand, shall we ban ALL of third legion from participating in your 'trammel' nights? Please get off your high moral horses especially if you are in III also. Perhaps you should speak to EM's about the names of those III disruptive people who were banned, just so you know i'm not making things up. Hell they were even pleased and boasting about disrupting the event...tut tut so many inconsistencies and hypocracies.
First you say I don’t have a red that’s capable of competing? I do have a red and all I have to do is transfer my skills from my blue archer to my red archer and you say I cannot compete? And you are…

And you say many blues started talking in the stands and their macros setoff cop to kill them? Every blue that was killed all hit their macros all at the same time to provoke this attack? You got to be kidding me…I HIGHLY doubt that. COP slaughtered almost all the spectators in the stands within a few seconds and you say it was the spectators who provoked this? So (according to you) Queen mum’s attack macro went off against a cop member and they felt threatened by this so attacked and killed her…were you even there???

I don’t know what happened on the first fight night for I wasn’t there. I don’t think the guys from III went postal killing unarmed spectators. I am thinking there was some egging going on between pvpers and that’s what sparked some attacks. This second one was a slaughter of unarmed, no armor, most not trained in pvp trammies. There is a big difference on the circumstances of events between the two. I think it’s you that have way to many inconsistencies in what you say.

And yes it was about 5 or 6 cop that went postal and the rest did nothing wrong. A few were even competing in the event so why should they get banned…your right they shouldn’t. The actions of a few shouldn’t ruin it for the rest who want to watch or compete. I was wrong in saying that, sorry.

We need to take this to the PVP Thread for this thread’s event is over.

TheUsualSuspect

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First you say I don’t have a red that’s capable of competing? I do have a red and all I have to do is transfer my skills from my blue archer to my red archer and you say I cannot compete? And you are…

And you say many blues started talking in the stands and their macros setoff cop to kill them? Every blue that was killed all hit their macros all at the same time to provoke this attack? You got to be kidding me…I HIGHLY doubt that. COP slaughtered almost all the spectators in the stands within a few seconds and you say it was the spectators who provoked this? So (according to you) Queen mum’s attack macro went off against a cop member and they felt threatened by this so attacked and killed her…were you even there???

I don’t know what happened on the first fight night for I wasn’t there. I don’t think the guys from III went postal killing unarmed spectators. I am thinking there was some egging going on between pvpers and that’s what sparked some attacks. This second one was a slaughter of unarmed, no armor, most not trained in pvp trammies. There is a big difference on the circumstances of events between the two. I think it’s you that have way to many inconsistencies in what you say.

And yes it was about 5 or 6 cop that went postal and the rest did nothing wrong. A few were even competing in the event so why should they get banned…your right they shouldn’t. The actions of a few shouldn’t ruin it for the rest who want to watch or compete. I was wrong in saying that, sorry.

We need to take this to the PVP Thread for this thread’s event is over.
Did I say ALL blues attacked first? No i didn't, do not misquote me. There was a couple of blues i noticed talking and set off macros that attacked reds in the stands, this is one thing EM's should be totally aware of but don't seem to understand. We are sitting at close range to blues and reds not in same guilds, if you start accidentally setting off your macros you will attack an unguilded red and vice versa. This has happened and may cause confusion setting off a chain of events, for example, one blue started auto hitting another i don't even think the player was present and BAM people start throwing spells thinking their guild mates are being attacked, it really is a jumbled mess. So if EM's wish to avoid this chaos you have to warn people either not to type or they will be booted. As for others attacking others purposely for whatever reasons, I wasn't a part of that and neither were others, so please don't make blanket generalizations about GROUPS, not a nice thing to do. Oh and don't try to justify why your guild members were banned for killing people in the stands, that's not cool either.

Have a good day.

S

Skullcollector

Did I say ALL blues attacked first? No i didn't, do not misquote me. There was a couple of blues i noticed talking and set off macros that attacked reds in the stands, this is one thing EM's should be totally aware of but don't seem to understand. We are sitting at close range to blues and reds not in same guilds, if you start accidentally setting off your macros you will attack an unguilded red and vice versa. This has happened and may cause confusion setting off a chain of events, for example, one blue started auto hitting another i don't even think the player was present and BAM people start throwing spells thinking their guild mates are being attacked, it really is a jumbled mess. So if EM's wish to avoid this chaos you have to warn people either not to type or they will be booted. As for others attacking others purposely for whatever reasons, I wasn't a part of that and neither were others, so please don't make blanket generalizations about GROUPS, not a nice thing to do. Oh and don't try to justify why your guild members were banned for killing people in the stands, that's not cool either.

Have a good day.
Sell it...work it...sell it...nope no ones believing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.