• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PVP Club - The official post

G

Hiya all, that last post was just put in right before I bed down, after I finalized the new design (still gotta decorate it, hehe). This friday is another PVP Club Tournament, at my arena in Felucca. Gating will begin at 8:30 eastern and last until 9:30 eastern or until we get to full capacity. Gates will be at West Brit Bank tram and Yew Moongate fel, and if I got a spare gater, Brit Moongate fel. Classes will be: Dexers, Archers, Mages, and Tank Mages. Each class winner gets a cash prize, and at the end all four champs go into the Battle of the Champions, all vs all, winner takes all.

There is a new rule going into effect, for obvious reasons. Absolutely NO gating from inside the house. Gaters will be banned, and the gates will be dispelled. Security will be on all levels ready to dispel gates and ban any rulebreakers and/or intruders.

That being said, come on down to the PVP Club this Friday and join the bloodthirsty fun!

I

imported_FDAU

Im toying with the idea no promises though. Not blowing my own horn but when I attended and fought in Sammys PvP tourney she advertised I would be there and doubled her attendance I guess enough people hate me and want to see me die that I can "bump the numbers"
. I of course won the overall tourney and lost to a royal gank in the free for all at the end. I may come to watch hell perhaps Ill even join. Mostly I want to see the "side action" sounds fun.

G

Well, I for one hate you just enough to wanna watch you die in the ring, so please, by all means, bring it on! As far as the "side action", well, even the wisest cannot tell...

I

imported_FDAU

you can always step in the ring and give it a go yourself

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL Bth your so full of yourself. There was a full house without you being there last time and BC really filled it.

I

imported_FDAU

ROFL yay you successfully ganked me...wanna cookie? Keep running to GZ rolo its what you do best.

Please see below for proper posting etiquette.

Notice.

1. 1v1
2. Full Screen cause i got nothing to hide.

That is all. You may continue with your regularly scheduled gate hugging.

I

imported_dukarlo

Its either that or wait for 4 archers to pop out off yur steps and to be honest im pretty sure Im the only one that did damage despite t the likelyhood of a gank at yew.

I

imported_FDAU

rofl the only time you tried me solo you got dismounted and crawled back to GZ. Whatever helps you sleep though. You did Guard whack me solo once though....good work.