• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Pvp Bone Legs

Xoos

Journeyman
1675897242785.png

Any offers?

Gonna start posting pieces here for anyone interested in picking up on legends.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Regen cap on items are 4 , cap for LMC is 10
Only eater and HP is capped. So while armor is good it is not THE PIECE that will make you filthy rich.

Xoos

Journeyman
not THE PIECE that will make you filthy rich.
Agree...

More pieces to come though. This one will remain up for sale and I think 200 is fair if anyone on here wants it but you gotta come to Legends to get it.

Can anyone on here with more experience tell me about whether or not straight dexer pieces sell for over 175? I've acquired a few dex 5 / stam 10 legendaries loaded up with other stats on my last run. Are they worth posting/auctioning or maybe after making a full suit?

gwen

Slightly Crazed
My dexxer for spawns uses tinker legs , paladin arms , Balron armor, feudal grips and mace /shield helmet from blackthorn. So only neck piece is what I have looted. Even though I am often wearing gladiators collar(replica) which I have plenty.
Yes , for sending warriors to other shards I give them legendaries . But really with latest event pieces demand for looted armor decreased.
Neck piece with huge fire resist will always be in demand. Rest is OK too , but if (for example) gloves are more expensive than feudal grips - I will choose grips.
If piece with 5 dex 10 stamina can be altered to gargish - it can increase price.