• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Archery] PVP Archery Help

B

Bouche835

Is there a big diffence between 120 tactics and anatomy and 100 tactics and anatomy.

Here is my template now.

120 archery
120 tactics
120 anatomy
115 bushido (going 120)
95 healing
80 chiv
rest in med

But I am wanting to add resist, so I was thinking about with template

120 Archery
120 Bushido
120 Resist
100 Tactics
100 Anatomy
95 healing
60 chiv

I am just wondering about what is the difference between 120 and 100 with tactics and anatomy.

C

Connor_Graham

There is a 20% damage increase between GM and 120 Tactics. There is also a difference with Anatomy, but I don't know what it is off the top of my head and I'm feeling lazy atm. If you're going to PvP and have Resist though, then you pretty much need 120 or nothing at all.

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am just wondering about what is the difference between 120 and 100 with tactics and anatomy.
Well the difference between 100 and 120 in tactics is a difference of 20%...literally.

At 100 you deal 150% of your base damage. At 120, you receive a 170% return.

With anatomy, the difference is smaller.

At 100 anatomy you receive a 55% damage bonus based on your base damage.

At 120 anatomy the difference is only 10%. You will receive a damage bonus of 65%.

Hope that helps.

B

Bouche835

Yes thank you both for answering. I am going to keep the 120 tactics and anatomy and go bushido. I will carry trap boxes when I need then.