• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Archery] Pvp archer equip build

T

Trollmaker

Hi ,

Im in the process of building an ssi pvp archer and would like to ask what my equipment should be i know the basics i need 180 stam, all 70 resists but after that im kinda lost . So i would like to know what i need to buy to have the best possible suit and what i need to make i have an 120 imbuer and tailor so i can make probably most of the stuff .

Regards,
Trollmaker

C

Cazzador

I would get Mana Reg, LMC and Hit on it. Some like DCI but if you are not getting hit you don't need it. And You need Damage INC.

funkymonkey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
181 stamina is needed, cus when your running about your stamina flickers between 180 and 181, so this keeps your swing at this bracket speed.

As much mana as possible, 80 +

45 hci/ 45 dci +( more if u can fit it).

Dmi is important anything over 60 is fine, due to bow that are imbued will have 1 dmg so its hard to get it to 100 dmi cap.

LMC 40 ( cap).

mana reg 8 is enough imo.

Suit resist along the line of 60.75.60.75.60 is what your looking at.

bows well just look at others u see it all depends on what u want on a bow, and how you work your suit, i use folded steel glasses for the DCI so i can fit in better mods on the rest of my suit, so LD goes on my bows, its just down to your set up.
my archer is a faction archer so i get the benfits of better resists and mods from it, but with imbuing with out faction items its still V easy to do.

What i tend to do is just check other peoples suits and see how they have done it.

might have missed a few things ?