• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PVM BOW

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm wanting to play my chessy character more, and need some new gear. First thing is a good pvm comp bow. Nothing fancy as i dont have a ton to spend. Damage increase, 25 ssi, manna, stam leech. extra mod doesnt really matter but life leech would be best. Any help with this would be much appreciated, really want to play him more.

Ill check this post, and my icq # is 442212126.

Thanks.

P.S. Also looking for some decent dexter armor, but like i said only have about 1mil to spend so nothing too crazy :)

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm wanting to play my chessy character more, and need some new gear. First thing is a good pvm comp bow. Nothing fancy as i dont have a ton to spend. Damage increase, 25 ssi, manna, stam leech. extra mod doesnt really matter but life leech would be best. Any help with this would be much appreciated, really want to play him more.

Ill check this post, and my icq # is 442212126.

Thanks.

P.S. Also looking for some decent dexter armor, but like i said only have about 1mil to spend so nothing too crazy :)
I can put 25 SSI, 20 Stamina Leech, 20 Manna Leech and likely 40 DI on a composite bow for 150k gold. The bulk of that being the 4 relic fragments for SSI.

What would decent dexter armor have on it? I play spellslingers & archers.