• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Puzzle board

G

goldandblack

I am having real trouble figuring out how to solve the puzzle which uses the coloured dots and bars.I have studied the Stratics page that gives an example and i can sort of see how its done, but im completely lost when i start to solve the puzzle myself, is there any other help out there that can explain the sequences better. BTW the puzzle im refering to is the one that you use the magic compass to get through the trapped path to get into the small room.

C

CatLord

Aren't we supposed to be kicked out of the dungeon if we log out there?

I get the message but nothing happens... so I am stuck in that room for the past week... really weird.

G

goldandblack

Thanks Petra, that guide has saved my sanity, i think the logout in the puzzle menu means it stops the timer but if you log out of the game then you are placed back in the first room so you have to tread the dangerous path again, im not sure if the compass timer runs when you are out of the game.

G

goldandblack

Another thing, you cant recall out of the puzzle room so after solving the puzzle you have to use the compass to return to the end of the passage before recalling out.

LordDrago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you are not kicked out. I have a character i rarely play that is logged out in there. has been there for over a month. I log in there once a day (or so depending on work). He plays a puzzle, and logs out. however, if I log back in right away, he is kicked out.