• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Putrid Swamp Bog Stats

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
1680232499127.png 1680232571362.png 1680235987928.png
1680232641131.png 1680232740648.png 1680236055732.png
1680232764653.png 1680235339171.png

Wicked guy if you find yourself alone with it.

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Resist progression: Slightly varies with different ones.

Start:
1680232866646.png

Discorded:
1680232898795.png

Discorded and under Rune corruption:
1680232942192.png

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Weapons or pets that do fire damage are best to use.

A Player with Discord and players with Fire Beetles will definitely help everyone.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think I need a Searing Wounds pet to overcome the health regeneration

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Weapons or pets that do fire damage are best to use.

A Player with Discord and players with Fire Beetles will definitely help everyone.
I have a Disco/Tamer that usually uses a RC+AP Fire Beetle for stuff like this. Sometimes i pair him with my Death Ray Tamer/Mage © that uses a 120 Disco+CB Triton. Could drop the boss down to 6-14 Energy Resist then. Debuff stacking is some POWERFUL ****, especially with a big group.

If you're just looking for a pet to tank the boss, a Najasaurus with 80 Physical Resist (they always have 100 Poison Resist) that is under Consume Damage is basically immune to the boss. The Najasaurus doesn't dish out much damage to the boss in return though (outside of AI), due to the Naja doing 50% Physical/50% Poison damage with bite.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I ran it on THE HATE last night just using Mystic, to lazy to get a fire pet from the stable. 2-4 others worked it during the time I was on. A couple of samp types and a bard/weaver/mage type. Not what I would call a very difficult critter to drop. All I was doing was dropping RCs and Spamming Bombard on it. Can see where if 10+ people were there that it would go down FAST but kind of nice that a small group of not very elite characters can do it in a reasonable amount of time.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
just an FYI bards on endless journey cant disco the boss, but full accounts can.