• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet Pure White Cu [RARE] [Unattainable] [Scrolled]

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I guess "special" is one way to describe it. :) @Pawain @Khyro @celticus @Khaelor Am I missing something here?
I guess I will reply before this thread ends up deleted by the OP, as I'm sure at least one person is PMing him right now telling him to edit or take down this post.

This is indeed a "special" pet, although that's not the word typically used for it (I'm thinking more of one that starts with "e"). I'll just leave it at that and give the OP the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he will see the light... and maybe others will too about a certain tamer ;)

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I've never played tamers but after hearing you could scroll up pets with powerscrolls decided to. The person who made this dog, I lored it before and after. All he did was apply powerscrolls. Nothing fishy was done. @Khyro what exactly is wrong with the pet? I haven't played in over 9 months. Got the dog maybe March of 2018?
Are you still saying @Donavon made this pet?