• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pure tank WW, Discord, Grasping Claw, AI - Thoughts?

swroberts

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Currently slot 3, Coupled with a SW Solo Tamer; Tank for Bosses; I have samphire for mobs...

Plan for Resists 85/70/80(came with it), 60, 70
HP's and Strength as high as possible with max dps
120 Discord, then points in mana and MR whatever is left

Just don't see the advantage of Magery, he goes in guns blazing, then it is a wrestling match with occasional lightening, and low level poison.

Is removing Magery a shunnable offence... 100 is weak and 120 Magery related scrolls were rare before the patch and now it's just ridiculous ...and I have plenty of 120 Bard scrolls.

Just want to know if I am missing something with Magery...

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Currently slot 3, Coupled with a SW Solo Tamer; Tank for Bosses; I have samphire for mobs...

Plan for Resists 85/70/80(came with it), 60, 70
HP's and Strength as high as possible with max dps
120 Discord, then points in mana and MR whatever is left
First things first: Is this a legacy or a a currently spawning 3 slot? (rather is it 350-520 str or 720+ str 3 slotter?)

Second: Resists can only go to 80.

Do you plan scroll to 120 scrolls or just the 120 Discord? I would suggest at least 120 wrestling and some sort of parry scroll for a boss tank

Ill comment further when I have that additional information.

Last edited:

swroberts

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just tamed, upgraded to 600 str, and only have 115 parry and wrestling in inventory.
You are right on the phy resist, my old typing fingers must have gone rogue...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Kill it and go find a Cold Drake. Then use a Lesser Hiryu, beetle, Nightmare, or Cu as your main pet.

That's just my opinion on those.

swroberts

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just looked at Cold Drake stats and I think you are correct Pawain. Definitely a better starting pet for what I have in mind. Thanks

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Just looked at Cold Drake stats and I think you are correct Pawain. Definitely a better starting pet for what I have in mind. Thanks
I would not kill it, but yes, I was going to suggest a cold drake if it was not a legacy WW. It cannot get grasping claw, but I think it will work out better.