• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet Pure Black HORSE 4 Sale

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
SOLD!

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i was out updating my spreadsheet that i keep that has all my characters on it and i found some random guy on Napa that i have that is sitting on a Pure Black Horse and he does not need that expensive ride.

so, its for sale!

its currently on Napa and if you take it there then that's cool.
if you want me to move it any shard in the game i can do that but there has to be a penalty for that, lets say 10mill.

last one of these i sold went for 100mill but im not sure what the market it right now on them.
lets maybe start this as 80mill with a buy out of 150mill?

closing date next Saturday? (may 4th, 9pm mountain)

if the market is flat and no bids then ill just keep it and move to a character i use on some other shard - so no low balling.

oh, and this is the Faction Guard Black Horse, out of all the colors they came in this is the PURE BLACK one, and im the original owner. These are just normal horses so anyone can ride these, no taming is required.
Yup those are popular. Shoulda got some bids first.

Least Keith didn't get it. :p