• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Puffy's greed and lack of morals strike yet again! By: Astynax

• Thread starter bakermichael777
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

bakermichael777

So some K0C booted me as we all know from the guild for not having a mic and supposedly something else im not aware of. Thats fine i had no serious beef with anyone at that point. Puffy came up to me days later and said it wasnt his doing or choice and we were still boys and **** if it was out of the field. Today, Puffy kills my friend on Tek in my house and runs in on his FRIENDED CHAR ( to my house out of respect and friendship ) and dry loots all his cursed arties and leaves. What a true piece of ****, go figure. Puffy your a bum and a coward... the items are nothing to me, i have wealth but your total ****bag lack of respect is enough for karma to come back around my friend. Good luck to you in the future, and may God have mercy on you in the years to come ( although i doubt that will happen).

A

archite666

Rofl, I did the same **** when I was friended to jeremiahs house up until yesterday lol.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So some K0C booted me as we all know from the guild for not having a mic and supposedly something else im not aware of. Thats fine i had no serious beef with anyone at that point. Puffy came up to me days later and said it wasnt his doing or choice and we were still boys and **** if it was out of the field. Today, Puffy kills my friend on Tek in my house and runs in on his FRIENDED CHAR ( to my house out of respect and friendship ) and dry loots all his cursed arties and leaves. What a true piece of ****, go figure. Puffy your a bum and a coward... the items are nothing to me, i have wealth but your total ****bag lack of respect is enough for karma to come back around my friend. Good luck to you in the future, and may God have mercy on you in the years to come ( although i doubt that will happen).

Ok recruit more of my guildys, outbid me on more **** when we were guilded.... Think that you better than everyone else and that your **** dont stink... Buddy only coward I see is the one that is hiding in his house or stealthing around trying to loot up off our kills... Good jerb with the guild though man... You guys are the new TnT. House fighters extriodinares

S

Shakaja

the funny part is you actually didnt really get kicked for not having a mic, the main reason was that we had multiple people getting killed and looted in your house with you standing there. it mostly was the nasty guys doing it. dan lost multiple suits, a few others did too. when elmer talked to you the first two times you said youd take care about it. i think he knew you were too deep into their a** thoo. funny thoo to get looted in a guildhouse by people of other guilds, isnt it?

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the funny part is you actually didnt really get kicked for not having a mic, the main reason was that we had multiple people getting killed and looted in your house with you standing there. it mostly was the nasty guys doing it. dan lost multiple suits, a few others did too. when elmer talked to you the first two times you said youd take care about it. i think he knew you were too deep into their a** thoo. funny thoo to get looted in a guildhouse by people of other guilds, isnt it?

LOL WHERE DO YOU THINK HE WAS BUYING ALL THAT STUFF ON HIS ROOF? FROM THE NASTY BUNCH... Kinda messed up when your getting your own guildies killed and then buying their loot for discount prices.... And as you said Karma.... So the truth comes out and now you look silly.. I didnt want to do this publicly but you did it yourself.... *Insert Foot Here ---->*

Idico

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Tardonnay, speak of a queen, you are the biggest on the shard.

A

archite666

Oh come on man you gotta admit it was a little funny.

Glad to see you posting again jeremiah.

Temporary Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh come on man you gotta admit it was a little funny.

Glad to see you posting again jeremiah.

no worries, actually i just got in from the field and forgot to remove you when you quit last week. I wish however you wouldnt have let koc in our house, but i guess you coulda robbed me too but didnt...that says something. im still trying to figure out what smbd means though.....

nm i figured it out....

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
First official "I hate pfft" thread on the not so temp forums?

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
i always wanted my own i hate jeremiah thread, guess ill have to dust off my ole' book of dirty tricks/ rob a few ppl/ build me a big ass house again.
There are plenty that hate you. *winks*

I

itsTobyawllzomg!

posting in this thread.

M

Mythic

Puffy, Love him or hate him hes one hell of an asset to UO if he can stir up these kinds of emotions.

What no one remembers the Thank You Puffy Thread?
He can kill and dry loot me all day so long as he keeps donating to NEW members

D

Death of Hemp

Whats really funny is I hung out in that house everyday and NOT ONCE did I see any of the BS you claim happened. I was in vent...I KNOW how much you guys complained that Tek didn't have a mic.

You can say what you want but we both know the truth, don't we?!
You booted Tek because you got sick of him not having a mic. Yes you are that petty.

S

Shakaja

yes i kept complaining. not about not having a mic. that can happen. a mic can get destroyed. however i thought and still think it is ******** not being able to buy a (new) mic for 3 months. you can tell me whatever you want, there is no excuse. and i definitely dont see the point on being in a guild when you dont want to be with them.

further, i wasnt there neither when dan got looted nor did i get looted myself. however i had it happen once that the nasty came into the house while i was in there, righty did a few times too and i know he ran in and looted someone when tnt was in front of the house and one of us died. however talk to dan, hell be able to tell you what he lost if you that interested.

and last but not least, i didnt kick anyone. puffy and elmer are gm of koc, i couldnt even add people to the guild as one of my chars was a member and the other one a ronin.

ps: i dont blame you for trying to defend him, hes your friend and guildmember after all. i dont see the point of it thoo too much. not only is what you say incorrect, but you guys were working on leaving the guild for a few weeks already. i know for the fact as i was asked a few times if id be interested to come with you. so im not really sure why tek or one of you would be upset about him getting kicked.

D

Death of Hemp

yes i kept complaining. not about not having a mic. that can happen. a mic can get destroyed. however i thought and still think it is ******** not being able to buy a (new) mic for 3 months. you can tell me whatever you want, there is no excuse. and i definitely dont see the point on being in a guild when you dont want to be with them.

further, i wasnt there neither when dan got looted nor did i get looted myself. however i had it happen once that the nasty came into the house while i was in there, righty did a few times too and i know he ran in and looted someone when tnt was in front of the house and one of us died. however talk to dan, hell be able to tell you what he lost if you that interested.

and last but not least, i didnt kick anyone. puffy and elmer are gm of koc, i couldnt even add people to the guild as one of my chars was a member and the other one a ronin.

ps: i dont blame you for trying to defend him, hes your friend and guildmember after all. i dont see the point of it thoo too much. not only is what you say incorrect, but you guys were working on leaving the guild for a few weeks already. i know for the fact as i was asked a few times if id be interested to come with you. so im not really sure why tek or one of you would be upset about him getting kicked.

But your the one who posted the lies about why he was kicked. He was kicked because he didn't go buy a mic. Maybe he is not a trust fund baby?

Elfstone

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Ok recruit more of my guildys, outbid me on more **** when we were guilded.... Think that you better than everyone else and that your **** dont stink... Buddy only coward I see is the one that is hiding in his house or stealthing around trying to loot up off our kills... Good jerb with the guild though man... You guys are the new TnT. House fighters extriodinares
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :shots::beer::lol:rolleyes::lame:

B

bakermichael777

Still a bunch of noobs, but i forgot, were the new TnT, says K0C who wont leave a 3 tile radius from their beloved, and may i add, ****ty tamer. a.k.a. shakaja. Shak you got no skill mate play a tamer till the death, youll still suck so nbd.... and as far as the rest of k0c, yall just suck lol so i would stay with my dismounters and tamers too...

Shak get a job btw, playing UO 20 hours a day isnt healthy. How pale white is your skin? Do you know what the sun is? Maybe we should get you in a science class so you can learn about the real world.

E

Elmer Fudd

Hey Tek and Death, to clear the air, tek got booted for all of those reasons shak mentioned....he didnt want to be with us, he didnt have a mic and KoC members have to have one for obvious reasons, as well as any guild on Siege would expect, and he did allow the nasty bunch to kill and loot our Afk people, so how much of that are we supose to take? of course we have to boot him,

There's no hard feelings, its nice seeing you guys out on the field, I think for the most part you guys are good folks and its fun fighting you, Its nice to see you having sucsess with the new guild, I wish you the best of luck, its harder then ya think trying to keep a guild in balance.

N

NyM

Still a bunch of noobs, but i forgot, were the new TnT, says K0C who wont leave a 3 tile radius from their beloved, and may i add, ****ty tamer. a.k.a. shakaja. Shak you got no skill mate play a tamer till the death, youll still suck so nbd.... and as far as the rest of k0c, yall just suck lol so i would stay with my dismounters and tamers too...
no sir u suck xD

Idico

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Tek and Death, to clear the air, tek got booted for all of those reasons shak mentioned....he didnt want to be with us, he didnt have a mic and KoC members have to have one for obvious reasons, as well as any guild on Siege would expect, and he did allow the nasty bunch to kill and loot our Afk people, so how much of that are we supose to take? of course we have to boot him,

There's no hard feelings, its nice seeing you guys out on the field, I think for the most part you guys are good folks and its fun fighting you, Its nice to see you having sucsess with the new guild, I wish you the best of luck, its harder then ya think trying to keep a guild in balance.

Yeah Rob (Elmer), you are doing a great job, HAHA. You are a super leader and I really think one day, you will learn what leadership is. The people leaving your guild know the real deal. Get over yourself, you are one of the weaker players in your guild.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah Rob (Elmer), you are doing a great job, HAHA. You are a super leader and I really think one day, you will learn what leadership is. The people leaving your guild know the real deal. Get over yourself, you are one of the weaker players in your guild.
Have you ever healed a guildmate in your life I dic o?Wait better yet have you ever ran and let guildmates die to save your superduper awesome suit of awesomeness?Then there you go I dic o keep hiding and keep letting guildmates die keep helping the KOC cause...:thumbup1:

S

Shakaja

Shak get a job btw, playing UO 20 hours a day isnt healthy. How pale white is your skin? Do you know what the sun is? Maybe we should get you in a science class so you can learn about the real world.

1. nothing sweeter than a bushidoninjastealther that does nothing but jump on targets that already involved in a fight or on bodies of already dead people calling a tamer whos constantly showing and on foot a no skill lamer xD

2. uhhh getting personal now. how mean of you. are you not liking it to see how worthless you are against me if im not already fighting 10+ other people? or how you still die to me and will get looted even with the 10+ other people? or is it mainly that ill get 10-20 awesome suits of you guys before you kill me once to get gm armor?

3. and yes, i am a noob, i suck at this game. and guess what, ill admit it and dont care. im having a blast playing it, im having a blast even when no guildmates are around and im fighting all of you by myself, and im specially having a blast putting lots of you in stat and loot your arties with you unable to even half life me xD

Temporary Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But your the one who posted the lies about why he was kicked. He was kicked because he didn't go buy a mic. Maybe he is not a trust fund baby?
not having a mic is a stupid reason for kicking someone. so he cant respond, he could still listen in vent to instructions right? friends dont do that ****, they take up for each other and watch each others backs. ive been in a guild for years thats had vent and never heard any of their voices, but we dont treat each other like that. as a result to this day when i get that icq asking for help my response is always "shard/location?"

S

Shakaja

that is right. but for he never was in vent & listening neither and the day we kicked him and they made a new guild, he was in ventrilo talking and listening. coincidence? hrmm not sure. and thats exactly the point, friends take up for each other and watch each others backs. not even talking about letting others loot guildmates in their house, but when a guildmates is more worried about a dead nasty guy (enemy) and guarding his body over mine being dead a few steps away (guildmate), im not sure. but to me that looks like i know who he picked to be friends with and that im not one of them.

C

Casca

I'm sorry Shaka-kapoo poo but do you even PvP? I mean I know your dragon does, but do you? k thanks, the only time I ever saw you on your red you killed me while I was in NEW (the guild) and needed a dismount archer to help you. On a scale of 1 - 10, you are a 7 for a tamer/gimp template. My guild just made you obsolete by incorporating several peacers who will spam area peace constantly while we are on the field.

What are you going to do now? Dismount Stealth Archer? LoLs @ U. Puffy, I can't wait til I'm fully trained, you and I have a date with your equipment. BTW: Xavior (blacklisted) from LS just joined our guild, and several others are in route (with fully trained chars). Better start recruiting, your tamer zerg isn't gonna last long brutha.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sorry Shaka-kapoo poo but do you even PvP? I mean I know your dragon does, but do you? k thanks, the only time I ever saw you on your red you killed me while I was in NEW (the guild) and needed a dismount archer to help you. On a scale of 1 - 10, you are a 7 for a tamer/gimp template. My guild just made you obsolete by incorporating several peacers who will spam area peace constantly while we are on the field.

What are you going to do now? Dismount Stealth Archer? LoLs @ U. Puffy, I can't wait til I'm fully trained, you and I have a date with your equipment. BTW: Xavior (blacklisted) from LS just joined our guild, and several others are in route (with fully trained chars). Better start recruiting, your tamer zerg isn't gonna last long brutha.
In closing SP has been around since 99' where you trammies been?Or did you guys have to hold each others hands to come over?Bottom line prodo sharder's been here and been ran off before just ask Calamity...

P.S.I'm sorry aboput saying Calamity was your daddy because now i see that "BTW: Xavior (blacklisted) from LS just joined our guild" he is your daddy...you closing your :lame:

C

Casca

Interesting... Puffy claims TEK buys his **** from the guys that take the stuff... very interesting.

Problem with that story...

Rewind a week ago. I got killed by Shakaka's dragon (he used an exploit to make his dragon go in the house I was standing in AFK). Dragon kills me. (Surprise, again I'm rocking 104 magery and at the time 70 eval and 73 resist, I'm up to 90 eval and 76 resist now).

Anyway, some ass muncher KOC who still had access to the house rolls in and dry loots my corpse. (Wasn't a nasty).

Anyway... getting to the point, Tek offered up cursed AOF and a bunch of other crap to replace my suit. Did it immediately, appologized, and removed the guys access.

So I guess you can sit there, point and giggle at Tek for giving certain people the respect of friendship and trusting they won't abuse it in his house.

Or you can judge those same people for having ethical and moral issues, not to mention going out of their way to show they have these issues just to steal 700k worth of pixels in a video game.

Me personally... I'm not going to sweat it, but I am amused that you people think you are big bad boys. KoC reminds me of a guild called Fate on LS. They are filled with tamers too, and the lose all the time to inferior numbers just like you do. At the end, they talk a lot of crap too. When they win 20 v 4 (they have 20 of course 60% are tamers, and half their people are dead) they brag a lot and get on the boards too.

We'll start a nice little pic thread here and see what we see shall we?

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got killed by Shakaka's dragon (he used an exploit to make his dragon go in the house I was standing in AFK). Dragon kills me. (Surprise, again I'm rocking 104 magery and at the time 70 eval and 73 resist, I'm up to 90 eval and 76 resist now).
Go back and join new you need too...ya right because if you woulda been 6x120 and AFK that dragon woulda died fo sure!!!:lame:

S

Shakaja

ohhh, did someone get upset? im not quite sure thoo why youd think id have to change tactics just because a few of the 10 mages and 1 bushidoninjastealther change to peacers and a dismounter that all are blue. i keep killing and looting you guys even if you run the first combination and rarely die, now with all your peacers and blue dismounters, ill probably wont even need a pet anymore xD

about the 10 people that already joined and the 15 more that are coming over, bring it on. im hardly challenged by the 10 guys you can field. its funny thoo that you call us a zerg, we have an average of 4-5 people on, our top is probably around 12. i guess its mainly because we have such a share of europeans and americans in the guild. but hey, im sure we are the zerg. the funny part thoo is how many of us and jsv got asked to join your guild when it was created (cash was in jsv at that time coming over and telling us a bit what was going on). truely comical to hear you guys call others zerg indeed xD

S

Shakaja

Anyway... getting to the point, Tek offered up cursed AOF and a bunch of other crap to replace my suit. Did it immediately, appologized, and removed the guys access.

So I guess you can sit there, point and giggle at Tek for giving certain people the respect of friendship and trusting they won't abuse it in his house.

Or you can judge those same people for having ethical and moral issues, not to mention going out of their way to show they have these issues just to steal 700k worth of pixels in a video game.

Me personally... I'm not going to sweat it, but I am amused that you people think you are big bad boys. KoC reminds me of a guild called Fate on LS. They are filled with tamers too, and the lose all the time to inferior numbers just like you do. At the end, they talk a lot of crap too. When they win 20 v 4 (they have 20 of course 60% are tamers, and half their people are dead) they brag a lot and get on the boards too.

We'll start a nice little pic thread here and see what we see shall we?

thanks alot for proofing my point. thats exactly the reason he got kicked from the guild xD

i think you dont really understand thoo, its not about a lousy 700k of equipement. it could have been complete ****, the fact that some cursed arties were in there made it funnier thoo.

comparing to fait is very amusing. you realize, i have no problem being compared to anyone, being called horrible at pvp or anything at all as long as i keep killing and looting tons of good suits fighting you 1+pet vs 10? xD

C

Casca

In closing SP has been around since 99' where you trammies been?Or did you guys have to hold each others hands to come over?Bottom line prodo sharder's been here and been ran off before just ask Calamity...

P.S.I'm sorry aboput saying Calamity was your daddy because now i see that "BTW: Xavior (blacklisted) from LS just joined our guild" he is your daddy...you closing your :lame:
What are you talking about? I've been playing since 10/97 dumb ass, and I was caught up in faction wars or something equiv on ATL where I started. Why would I drop a castle and come start over on a new shard that I don't know anyone on?

Only reason I'm here is because Falcon was playing every once in awhile.

C

Casca

thanks alot for proofing my point. thats exactly the reason he got kicked from the guild xD

i think you dont really understand thoo, its not about a lousy 700k of equipement. it could have been complete ****, the fact that some cursed arties were in there made it funnier thoo.

comparing to fait is very amusing. you realize, i have no problem being compared to anyone, being called horrible at pvp or anything at all as long as i keep killing and looting tons of good suits fighting you 1+pet vs 10? xD
I don't see you killing anyone 1+pet v 10. What I see is you killing ONE person with a dragon, then 2+ people come after you and you run like a little grade school girl.

1+SuperDragon v 10 is a fair fight when the ****** bag that runs the dragon is a ninja gimp that hides / stealths / bolas / chugs / insert other gimp ****.

Since we rarely have 10 people on at one time it is highly likely that you are exaggerating. No one likes chasing a little doggy around while his big ghey dragon is following him.

I don't know what's more pathetic the fact that you play that char or the fact you brag about killing someone with a superdragon (usually when they are afk in a house) and bragging about it.

BTW: The reason it is only partially effective is most of us are still training and are in the 80s on peace/music. It's ok tho, Whiskey has a 120/120 and we are all training **** up. You not needing a dragon is a joke. I bet half our players could kill you on their miner mules if you played your "red mage"