• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Publish Didn't Drop Faction Alliances

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well at least for our guild. Either they were referring to some other faction issue or the attempt failed.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The fix wasnt going to drop the alliances you have to drop them yourself. I think that is why Draconi gave fair warning to the alliances to drop them before he has to,

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The fix wasnt going to drop the alliances you have to drop them yourself. I think that is why Draconi gave fair warning to the alliances to drop them before he has to,
This publish notes said:

Faction guilds can no longer be in an alliance with non faction guilds.
Since they took away the ability to ally, it was assumed this meant current alliances would be canceled.

Lore Denin (GL)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My guild was dropped from our TB alliance last night in the middle of a fight and we could not figure out how it happened. The new publish might account for this gliche.

The strange thing about that is that we are in TB and all guilds in our alliance are TB as well.

The one issue that may have led to the alliance dropping is that we were an Order Guild until the system went inactive. Order/Chaos guilds could not join a faction, so its possible somewhere in the code it sees we are Order, therefore not allowed to be in TB and hence removed us from the alliance.

We rejoined the alliance with no issue, so all seems well. I will have to keep an eye out to see if we continually get dropped which would be a huge issue.

Lore

Lore Denin (GL)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Update: My guild was again booted from the Alliance without any reason (neither I nor the alliance leader removed us).

It appears my guild having been Order when the system went inactive, flags us as being not allowed in a faction alliance.

Thank you for all the concern, but the Order is not leaving the alliance, or TB. Its simple a gliche from the publish. The dates we were removed are Friday Oct 10th, and Friday OCt 30th.

I speculate my guild will be removed from the alliance again in two weeks on Friday.

I will be back in the alliance again as soon as I can contact the alliance leader,

Lore