• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Publish day!

N

Nenime

Yes, this are indeed good news. I sometimes check the equipment of other player chars and I'm positively surprised how many Zoo Armor is worn. Seems that it has become some kind of honour award. I'm very pleased at that. :danceb:

Taming Text will now appear over the head when pet is tamed.
That is also very useful. :thumbup1:

You can now milk a cow (use an empty pitcher on it!)
Ehrrr... well, this had to come sooner or later, didn't it?. And just at the right time. (Milk shortage in Germany due to a farmer strike) :pint:

The Vanguard assault has become heavier
Now that sounds interesting. Traditionally our shard is very keen on fighting back invasions. Can't wait to see the mass battles again. :gee:

Bank Checks will update properly when their value changes
I'm not sure what this means... They didn't update before? :confused:

The rewards are great. Although I'm not quite sure that they are worth several Doom arties. But fortunately there are enough other items to donate, eh, turn it. Very good long-term motivation. Well done, devs. :cheerleader:

I will put an end to this posting before I insert all other smilies too. :ten:

J

John of Jhelom

Quote:
Bank Checks will update properly when their value changes
I'm not sure what this means... They didn't update before? :confused:
Actually no, they didnt...
As I´m sure you know, before if you had a check for 1 mil in your bank and you bought something from a vendor for 100.000 gold, the gold would be drawn from your bank and then your check would automatically lose 100k and the value on the check would say 900.000 gold.

During this bug, if you had a check for 1 mil in your bank and bought somthing of a vendor for 900.000 gold you would still have a check that said 1 mil in your bank -Until you tried to cash it in...then you would only get 100.000 gold from it...

Personally I was somewhat confused over the fact that I had a 1 mil check in the bank and could not seem to afford buying some stuff of a vendor...
I cashed it and found it only turned out 166567gold...
So, not entirely unlike my real-life banking experiences... rolleyes:

Toodle-pip,
John of Jhelom

N

Nenime

Wow, no, I didn't know that. Probably because of the emptyness in my bank box. I wonder if they will ever add an overdraft :mf_prop:

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It may have not been one of the worst bugs out there, but it was one of the more annoying ones when You try tu buy armor and says not enough.:stretcher:

N

Nenime

Frarc, was your Knight Armor updated with "Hit Point Increase 12 total" (instead of 6 earlier)?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, although the seperate pieces says + 6 when have a full suit.

N

Nenime

Yes, although the seperate pieces says + 6 when have a full suit.
Odd, isn't it?
*edit: Wait, I got it. It's just a misconception in the set description. +1 per piece and additionally +6 set bonus = 12 (total). Nothing changed. I was confused because the other sets are described as +12 (total) and Knight set +6. Sorry.

Ok, guys, before the forum shuts down: I wish you all a nice weekend. *waves* See you on Monday :)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did find something strange, the sorcerers armor displays as 160% LRC in KR on the character sheet when wearing the full suit. Seperate the pieces do add 10 % each piece.