• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Publish 96 comes to Origin, Izumo and Baja

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Comments about the new Guantlet drop tables:

1. The Midnight Bracers are needed to craft the Cuffs of the Archmage but they are not included in the list of artifacts with equal drop chance, I suggest to add them.
  2. The old artifacts will now drop much less frequently than the new artifacts, but some of them like the Ornament of the Magician are still desirable. I propose to add at least the Ornament to the list of artifacts with equal drop chance.
I suggest added Shadow Dancer Leggings as well since they are still widely used (give a thief some love)...
We can certainly rework some of the legacy artifacts back into the main drop list. The goal is to limit the "useless" stuff from decreasing chances at the newer items simply due to their large quantity (which would have been the case before the change).