• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Publish 90 Banking Changes

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why are you so insistent they can only do it via cheques? I'm not being mean. I truly wan't to know if you know something I don't :)

Spock's Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
How does it make it any harder? If anything it makes less work for the delivery people and much easier storage and transfer to clients.
It also makes it infinitely easier to log transactions and flag accounts for suspicious activity.

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We have no plans to make gold auto-loot. Gold as a physical object will remain in game, and will be deposited when you put it in the bank (either by dropping it, or using a bag/chest of sending). Adding balance information to the gumps you suggested (particularly those in the classic client) is outside the scope of our goals for the initial release of currency conversion.
How about adding a comma to the message box above to be able to read the scale when you purchase something? You added commas to stuff on vendors - why not here on the gumps? 10000 is hard to read