• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Publish 112 Castle Contest (Top 20) voting ends Friday 1:45pm ET

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I saw K put up those garland ropes, so not so MIA. This contest has gone beyond stupid. The top entry has enough votes to control 1, 2, 3. yet still acts silly.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I saw K put up those garland ropes, so not so MIA. This contest has gone beyond stupid. The top entry has enough votes to control 1, 2, 3. yet still acts silly.
Good i was worried rumors running like crazy

T_Jones

Journeyman
I missed this contest. I should have submitted my design earlier. Does anyone know when will be the next contest?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I predict that #1 will win. I voted once for that one and once for #2. Both are very open concept designs which I love. The only thing about #1 is those blue windows :/ don't like those much, and the fact that you can't add walls..wish we could craft marble walls!

So #2 would be the best as far as that goes..for me. I don't like little tiny cubicle rooms and clutter. I want open open so I can decorate how I want without being limited by the design.

Good luck to everyone in the top 20, most of them are amazing!

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
You haven't won yet Mene.....it's up to the Dev's now...but you did an AMAZING job! I am not surprised in the least that it made #1, you put a lot of work into that and it shows!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
O M G......... OMG...... it feels like you won the Oscar now!!!! *herzrasen hat*

Never never never expected this !!! Never in my life !

Thank you Thank you so much to all these who give me theire voices. Thank you!
Congratulations! Very well done. Whether players knew it was a recreation or not, they saw a unique design that was very practical for a UO decorator/hoarder. Show some pics when you choose it and decorate it on your home shard. I know you will make it look great.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
O M G......... OMG...... it feels like you won the Oscar now!!!! *herzrasen hat*

Never never never expected this !!! Never in my life !

Thank you Thank you so much to all these who give me theire voices. Thank you!
Ah, so you were the one who gave me the grand tour of your castle and keep spots. It was very nice meeting you and learning some of the german lore behind the design.
And congrats on the win!

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Of all the castles and keeps currently on the house placement tool now, wonder how many of each of those have been placed?
I have seen a wide variety of the ones that have already been picked.
some people chose some of those, because they didn't like the original castle.
And when they find one they like, they switch to something new.

I think I have changed one of mine every contest.
And I know of a few others that have done the same.

=========

I was hoping that they would have come out with the other ones as mini house deeds. But I believe it was said, they would do that based on the sales of the first two. And I never saw any of those on VS

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The new ones have a foundation, and can be placed in some old spots where classic castle cant be