• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Public Travesty Friday

• Thread starter imported_Peppermace
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Peppermace

To enter the Citadel, find the crate and click on it. It's never in the same place twice so look around a bit if you can't see it intially!

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A public Travesty Indeed!!
Look i know that my outfit is wierd and bright but makeing an event and declaring it on some specific day is just wrong.......

(*Reads Post again*)

Oh, NM...

See ya all there!!

I

imported_Peppermace

HEAR YE HEAR YE! SCOTT DOTH DON YE OLDE BRIGHTEST OUTFIT!! SEE IT THIS NIGHT AT 7PM!!

Everybody loves your classic orange and blue Scott! If being in an outfit visible from space is a crime, well, all my chars will join you in fashion prison too lol. It's just good strategy: if you can't beat them, blind them!

I

imported_Peppermace

Massive overkill, Travesty didn't stand a chance. Galahad got some Remains of the Travesty and the Eye went to Malfoy. Two travesty were run today, one earlier for those who couldn't come this evening and one at the scheduled time. The earlier group yielded Remains to Amber Shadowfox and the eye to Marshall. See you all next week when we give Shimmering Effusion a run!

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The travesty we did was like the fastest i ever seen one done and did it seem to you that is spawned only like 4 or 5 helpers at the end? that was like the least amount i think i ever saw spawned...
to easy hehe
thanks for the fun...
SS