• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Public Siege Perilous Discord Server

Ric Flair

Visitor
This is Max's personal Discord. Highly recommend to avoid.

His guild member Dexter decided to dox roo by posting his RL picture with his ex wife 2 weeks ago. This picture has yet to be removed. Zora in return posted a RL picture of max, and it was deleted within 15 minutes, and zora subsequently banned from the server

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is Max's personal Discord. Highly recommend to avoid.

His guild member Dexter decided to dox roo by posting his RL picture with his ex wife 2 weeks ago. This picture has yet to be removed. Zora in return posted a RL picture of max, and it was deleted within 15 minutes, and zora subsequently banned from the server
Zora has been banned from that server for years. He somehow made it back in and was banned again as soon as I saw him post. It had nothing to do with the stuff he posted. Was just making sure he stayed banned. When banning someone their content gets deleted.

R00

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Zora has been banned from that server for years. He somehow made it back in and was banned again as soon as I saw him post. It had nothing to do with the stuff he posted. Was just making sure he stayed banned. When banning someone their content gets deleted.
But doxxing is cool, right?

Asking for a friend.

R00

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Just putting it out there, Dex posted the pic, and Max allows it to remain...

but it was a member of the Wakayamas who provided the pic. They are just as much trash as the aforementioned two
I don't recommend it
But you allow it. Speaks volumes.

R00

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I don't even see you in that discord
:eyes:
If you want to run a discord where doxxing is allowed thats on you. Im not interested. Someone kicked/banned me and I will not be returning

Rest assured anytime this thread is refreshed Ill be reminding everyone of how you operate.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I didn't ban you, nor has any of your content been deleted. Also I can't find your name on the ban list. Did you leave the server and pretend to be banned to create some more drama?

R00

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I didn't ban you, nor has any of your content been deleted. Also I can't find your name on the ban list. Did you leave the server and pretend to be banned to create some more drama?
I dont know who kicked me Max, but I have an idea. It doesnt really matter whether I left or was banned, what matters is that youre dodging the real issue here

Shalimar/Cleo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Roo, I have rummaged through posts for the past few weeks on Siege public discord in case I missed someone asking for something they objected to or offended them
to be removed...nothing there. A few of us are admins there ( red coloured names) and can remove posts etc. if asked to or if a comment breaches the rules. ...486 users.

Ric Flair

Visitor
So if someone starts posting someone's personal information/pics, the only appropriate reason to remove it is if the person asks for it to be removed? Otherwise it's fair game? Definitely sounds like a "friendly" place to be...

R00

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Roo, I have rummaged through posts for the past few weeks on Siege public discord in case I missed someone asking for something they objected to or offended them
to be removed...nothing there. A few of us are admins there ( red coloured names) and can remove posts etc. if asked to or if a comment breaches the rules. ...486 users.
Weak. Complaining to admins obviously wont help since the OWNER of the Discord channel engaged in the conversation where I was doxxed. He saw it and found it to be okay, who do I complain to now?

Max continues to dodge the issue, the photo remains. No recourse here.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Even though Roo is in a n00b guild, I´d have to agree with him here. If he doesn´t want it up, just take the picture down.

Reactions: R00

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is ROO, Ru ? Asking for a friend..oh wait, I don't have any of those :-(

R00

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
And you, Max, still havent taken the pic down. Way to promote doxxing

R00

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Bump... 489 users
Every one of them in danger of having their RL pic hunted down, posted, and ridiculed. Its called doxxing and Max wont even admit he allows it yet the pic remains.

How do you feel about the things that were said about my ex-wife Shalimar? Do you promote fat-shaming as well?

Shalimar/Cleo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Roo, no one called any of the three smiling people in that perfectly respectable picture fat, so where are you getting the idea any of those three people are being 'fat shamed'? One poster commented that one of the ladies in the pic had a large bust and, as there is also a 'Hooters' poster on the wall in the pic, I assume this establishment is where the picture was taken and connects the comment made by, 'I think' one of your own guild mates? Nothing wrong with having a large bust...unfortunately I wasn't in that queue.

I have no idea where the picture came from but I would hazard a guess and say you gave it to someone at a time you were friends and they still have it?

I think mountains are being made of molehills here frankly, and while I do appreciate that you have edited out most of the vile comments you directed at a female Siege discord poster, those comments were, in fact, a lot worse than someone posting a perfectly innocent old picture of three people smiling for a camera.