• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Public Siege Perilous Discord Server

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I finally got around to drafting a simple set of rules of conduct. No more off topic posts, only UO Siege Perilous.

@kelmo you can come back now ;-)

Shalimar/Cleo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
254 users...you should try it Garth if you've still got some orc ships to sell. There's been a few talking about them in game lately.

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All scattered about on disparate platforms, apps, and Voips…
One server to rule them all,
One server to find them,
One server to bring them all
And in the darkness bind them

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's great that this forum has turned into an Auction house and discord server ad.

Sam

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's great that this forum has turned into an Auction house and discord server ad.
Is it better to let this forum die?
I will stop posting my auction announcements here since I post them on the Discord server also (just for you Garth!)

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is it better to let this forum die?
I will stop posting my auction announcements here since I post them on the Discord server also (just for you Garth!)
No no, keep doing what you do. It's part of the natural process, I was just pointing out the obvious.